Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Leah Sharibu Caused Her Own Death – Stephanie Jane Explains - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Leah Sharibu Caused Her Own Death – Stephanie Jane Explains (1641 Views)

Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander / South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death / Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leah Sharibu Caused Her Own Death – Stephanie Jane Explains by damilogogle(m): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
Certified Anatomist, Stephanie Jane claims that Leah Sharibu who was allegedly killed by terrorist Islamic sect, Boko Haram caused her own death.

In a series of tweet, the social media user explains how Leah Sharibu caused her own death.

She wrote;

Leah Sharibu caused her own death. Had it been she denounced this her “Jesus” like the other girls did, she would have been freed since. If Peter could deny jesus three good times, then who am i not to do so? Peter denied jesus out of fear but later asked for forgiveness.

Peter’s scenario is even worse than Leah’s own. Peter was a man who saw the marvellous miracles jesus performed. Jesus told peter ahead of time that he would deny him. Peter was informed b4 it happened.Peter had time to get prepared yet he denied jesus thrice when he saw death.

Christians always hate the truth. Peter consciously and intentionally denied your Jesus three good times. He later begged for forgiveness. Peter used his brain. Is peter in heaven or hell?

All what i see in the comments are insults and threats. That shows you how gullible and insecure Christians are. They cant even come up with a rational or biblical explanation as to why peter denied jesus.. They cant argue with me constructively.

Please im not in anyway mocking Leah Sharibu. She was just an innocent girl brainwashed by the double-standard christians doctrines. May her soul rest in peace.

I also blame the government for failing to protect her citizen. The government has the greater blame in Leah’s death but leah should have put herself in a better situation to freedom by denying her jesus like the other girls did and they were freed.

Peter's scenario is even worse than Leah's own. Peter was a man who saw the marvellous miracles jesus performed. Jesus told peter ahead of time that he would deny him. Peter was informed b4 it happened.Peter had time to get prepared yet he denied jesus thrice when he saw death.

Re: Leah Sharibu Caused Her Own Death – Stephanie Jane Explains by samuel900(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
FOOL......IS LEAH SHARIBU PETER? WHATS THE ESSENCE OF BEEN ON THIS SINFUL WORLD AND DENY YOUR CREATOR?

5 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Caused Her Own Death – Stephanie Jane Explains by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
Signature ***
Re: Leah Sharibu Caused Her Own Death – Stephanie Jane Explains by blesskewe(f): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
Common sense no common

Atleast let's assume she went to heaven
She don win her race
Just talk of ur own

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Caused Her Own Death – Stephanie Jane Explains by damilogogle(m): 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
blesskewe:
Common sense no common
Atleast let's assume she went to heaven She don win her race Just talk of ur own

which race please?

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Caused Her Own Death – Stephanie Jane Explains by donbachi(m): 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
May dis woman suffer what job suffered in the bible...then make i see if she go curse God..since she knows how to compare.
Re: Leah Sharibu Caused Her Own Death – Stephanie Jane Explains by Righteousness89(m): 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
This is the kind of World we are into ..
A world where Evil has become good
A World where Wickedness is praised high and Righteousness is desecrated ..

Get Ready People.. These are One of the signs our LORD JESUS CHRIST talked about..

Holy Brethern Don't get Discouraged ..
He That Endureth to the End will be Saved..

It's Better to Die for the Sake of JESUS CHRIST.. than to be on this Earth that is set for destruction..

I'll Choose to Die than Deny JESUS CHRIST
Re: Leah Sharibu Caused Her Own Death – Stephanie Jane Explains by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
I've noticed that those who don't believe in God use phrases peculiar to them in questioning God's existence. Phrases such as: a God that allows children to die, a God that allows suffering in the world, a God that did that and that, then they end it with "Christians are gullible" just as this lady said.

If she's half as intelligent as she thinks she's reasoning logically, she'd have realized that every man has his/her faith. Leah isn't Peter. One of my sadist lecturer actually said the same thing, and to think he's a Prof got me really disappointed in him. My consolation is that he's only knowledgeable in his field which doesn't make him an all-round intellect, hence, he's allowed to err in other areas his lacking in wisdom.

What's illogical about not denouncing Christianity when that's her faith? She believes in Christ even in the face of death and that action becomes 'illogical' to some. Peter could've only been forgiven if his plea for forgiveness is genuine. Recall, he was carried away by the heat of the moment. He realized he had denied Christ after the cock crowed the 3rd time and began crying bitterly. What's logical in telling someone to deny Christ, save herself and then ask for forgiveness later? It wasn't recorded that Peter intentionally denied Christ to save himself and then asked for forgiveness later. In real sense, she's gullible to believe the lies she was fed.
Re: Leah Sharibu Caused Her Own Death – Stephanie Jane Explains by losky83: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
damilogogle:
Certified Anatomist, Stephanie Jane claims that Leah Sharibu who was allegedly killed by terrorist Islamic sect, Boko Haram caused her own death.

In a series of tweet, the social media user explains how Leah Sharibu caused her own death.

She wrote;

Leah Sharibu caused her own death. Had it been she denounced this her “Jesus” like the other girls did, she would have been freed since. If Peter could deny jesus three good times, then who am i not to do so? Peter denied jesus out of fear but later asked for forgiveness.

Peter’s scenario is even worse than Leah’s own. Peter was a man who saw the marvellous miracles jesus performed. Jesus told peter ahead of time that he would deny him. Peter was informed b4 it happened.Peter had time to get prepared yet he denied jesus thrice when he saw death.

Christians always hate the truth. Peter consciously and intentionally denied your Jesus three good times. He later begged for forgiveness. Peter used his brain. Is peter in heaven or hell?

All what i see in the comments are insults and threats. That shows you how gullible and insecure Christians are. They cant even come up with a rational or biblical explanation as to why peter denied jesus.. They cant argue with me constructively.

Please im not in anyway mocking Leah Sharibu. She was just an innocent girl brainwashed by the double-standard christians doctrines. May her soul rest in peace.

I also blame the government for failing to protect her citizen. The government has the greater blame in Leah’s death but leah should have put herself in a better situation to freedom by denying her jesus like the other girls did and they were freed.

Peter's scenario is even worse than Leah's own. Peter was a man who saw the marvellous miracles jesus performed. Jesus told peter ahead of time that he would deny him. Peter was informed b4 it happened.Peter had time to get prepared yet he denied jesus thrice when he saw death.
this lady is not only foolish in the eyes of men but foolish to God.peter denied Jesus 3 times after seeing all the evidence that Christ was the messiah but Leah if she is really dead did not see Christ perform miracles but believed in Christ.with this fact the brain of this female demon called stephanie could not tell her that Leah might be more honoured in heaven than he that denied christ.I leah for her courage and spiritual strength which many of us lack.if really she is dead,then she is with the lord up there.

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Caused Her Own Death – Stephanie Jane Explains by losky83: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
damilogogle:

She wrote;

my brothers and sisters of nairaland.please do not allow this demon to annoy you with her statement about Leah sharibu.she is showing her frustration because she tried tempting Leah to deny Christ the way she did to peter and the way she deceived eve in the garden but she failed.she will continue to be frustrated where we the children of God and believers in Christ are.I expect a big AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Caused Her Own Death – Stephanie Jane Explains by tobisco29(m): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
What if she had denied Jesus and yet was killed, where would she go? please think about that
Re: Leah Sharibu Caused Her Own Death – Stephanie Jane Explains by zolapower: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
blesskewe:
Common sense no common

Atleast let's assume she went to heaven
She don win her race
Just talk of ur own
A flower hardly grown in any man's garden
Re: Leah Sharibu Caused Her Own Death – Stephanie Jane Explains by blesskewe(f): 12:01am On Jul 30, 2019
damilogogle:

which race please?
Heavenly race
Re: Leah Sharibu Caused Her Own Death – Stephanie Jane Explains by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:31am On Jul 30, 2019
If woman talk nonsense, some people will think she is making sense

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Caused Her Own Death – Stephanie Jane Explains by MudRaker: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2019
The denial of Christ by Peter was a prophetic rendition of the three false churches that will arise before the second coming of Christ.

The Orthodox, Protestant and evangelical churches.

Peter was ordained by Christ as the head of His Church.

Christ warned Peter of the Devil's plan to infiltrate and pollute the Church.

This idiot does not know what it signifies for one to give one's life to Christ. She can rant and insult St Leah all she likes.

Leah is now in the bosom of our Lord.
Re: Leah Sharibu Caused Her Own Death – Stephanie Jane Explains by femstimauto: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
tobisco29:
What if she had denied Jesus and yet was killed, where would she go? please think about that
My point exactly!

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Underbridge Is Not Safe hoodlums challenging policemen with guns / Ile Epo Police Station On Fire / Video Of Yahoo Boy Vomiting Money In His Secret Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.