Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC (75918 Views)

NMDPRA Denies Approving Import Licence For Dangote / Is Lagos The Best Place For Dangote Refinery? / Dangote Refinery Sets 2020 For Petrol, Fertilizer Export Begins This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
IamCharles123:

India own the largest refinery in the world, they have built something bigger than this, it why dangote went for them.
Very funny assumption.
Lets say Ekiti has the highest number of Professors in Nigeria, does that make every Ekiti man academically sound?
If you are a construction professional and have ever been to the Refinery or Fertilizer Project site where the Indian coys are handling and see things for yourself, you will come back and delete your comment.
Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
Greatzeus:

This will provide jobs,not just any job,white collar high paying jobs to lots of Nigerians,and yet here are you people,still bitter and sad about any slight news that tend to portray progress in the country. The only thing that makes you happy is Boko Haram attack and tribal killings,so that you can blame the man y'all hated so much.
Did the same God created me and these people cry cry
High paying jobs for Nigerians indeed.
Over 5000 Indians are currently working on that project, including welders, fitters, operators, grinders, helpers, and are paid so well whereas these are jobs Nigerians can do perfectly well even with lower pay.
You fly an Indian all the way to Nigeria to come and work as a helper, you feed him, house him, provide everything for him whereas the highest you pay a Nigerian helper is 45k.
The truth is, Dangote just created jobs for Indians and maybe chinese, and same will happen during operation
Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
leokid866:

Every heard of goods in transit insurance. If it likes let it sink 10 times before getting to Nigeria.... a new one will just be sent down.
That's nice to hear... We wish them safe voyage
Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by IamCharles123: 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
Castroii:

Very funny assumption.
Lets say Ekiti has the highest number of Professors in Nigeria, does that make every Ekiti man academically sound?
If you are a construction professional and have ever been to the Refinery or Fertilizer Project site where the Indian coys are handling and see things for yourself, you will come back and delete your comment.
You are just been silly, am telling you that India has handle a refinery project bigger than this, i dont get wat u trying to proof again.
I may not be an expert but i have worked in warri refinery b4 so i dont wat u trying to tell me.
Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
IamCharles123:

You are just been silly, am telling you that India has handle a refinery project bigger than this, i dont get wat u trying to proof again.
I may not be an expert but i have worked in warri refinery b4 so i dont wat u trying to tell me.
I am not disputing the fact that India has a bigger refinery than this or whatever you think.
You dont just stay in the comfort of your hut and type what you dont know. my point is that none of the Indian coys in that project site has ever delivered a project of such magnitude.
I work with Saipem and I know the importance of quality and safety in such an oil n gas project of this magnitude, and I can tell you that these two things are lacking on that Project. If not for Saipem, the Indian coy handling the fertilizer plant project would have turned everything upside down.
Quote me only if you have something reasonable to say... Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery / Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.