Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC (75857 Views)

NMDPRA Denies Approving Import Licence For Dangote / Is Lagos The Best Place For Dangote Refinery? / Dangote Refinery Sets 2020 For Petrol, Fertilizer Export Begins This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by obailala(m): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2019
grandstar:

Dangote wants an end to fuel importation and at the same time informed the FG that he's going to sell his refined products at the international price hence no preferential treatment to Nigerian consumers.

If government decides to deregulate (which I doubt), then government should allow importation with a low tariffs because deregulation without competition will lead to him fleecing local consumers as there are no alternatives.

Deregulation should have been carried out long ago as any attempt to deregulate would be seen as government purely trying to serve a billionaire's interest to the detriment of other Nigerians.

That's already a no no.
But that's exactly my point; that thing you called a "no no" is exactly what's going to happen in 2 years.
Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by sunboy(m): 8:24am On Jul 30, 2019
contigiency:
What if it sinks?

Insurance will replace it at no extra cost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by olajizz01(m): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2019
blujoi:
Dangote is getting there cheesy
Exactly, cement come to mind,they are after themselves only not masses.
Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2019
I still wonder how our leaders attend meetings with the sets of cerebral leaders without being driven out

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by BigBashiru: 8:58am On Jul 30, 2019
LadySarah:
When we have engineers in this xountry.A metal is been fab and transported to the giant of Africa.

I weep for the Zoo

The Nigerian engineers are more interested in "making money" and being "big boys" than excellence!
Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by calculator123(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2019
fkj950ax:

No traffic. They have a traffic management plan. And it's going to FTZ, not Apapa Ports.
Other large equipment was delivered and no issues
please what is FTZ?
Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by kumulus(m): 9:04am On Jul 30, 2019
Once facilities starts full operations, Lagos is about to get a major boost in all sectors. Nigeria is finally getting off the hook, I understand it's some people's headache that it's always Dangote everywhere....you too dream your dreams, he's only birthing the images he's been painting in his studio...the world is your gallery man, I'm proud to be a fellow painter!

- Lloyd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by kumulus(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2019
BigBashiru:

The Nigerian engineers are more interested in "making money" and being "big boys" than excellence!

Way beyond their hunger for funds sef, this is a project that requires precision....who would leave hundreds of millions of dollars in the hands of people who couldn't plan and commandeer an electoral process in 4years lol. Moreover, the few qualified ones who studied in Nigeria didn't wait in Nigeria, they moved. No disrespect, but most Nigerian graduates are schooled and not educated. There's a difference! Only a handful are worthy graduates....

-Lloyd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 30, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

Dead on Arrival.....We have the largest steel company in Africa, but Nothing..

We have the largest TV network in Africa, Still Nothing..

We are the Giant in the Entire Africa....Nothing...

We the largest Oil producing country....Still, nothing...

And now the World largest Atmospheric tower on its way to Nigeria, To come do what??...I laugh in Fufulde...

to come and pollute d air

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by fkj950ax(m): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2019
calculator123:

please what is FTZ?

Free Trade Zone.

Dangote Refinery is in the LFTZ (Lekki) http://www.lagosftz.com/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by SEGLIZ: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
cant this nonsense be built in nigeria?

Nigeria don't build nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by calculator123(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2019
fkj950ax:

Free Trade Zone.
Dangote Refinery is in the LFTZ (Lekki) http://www.lagosftz.com/
thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by AuroraB(f): 10:35am On Jul 30, 2019
LadySarah:
When we have engineers in this xountry.A metal is been fab and transported to the giant of Africa.

I weep for the Zoo
Tomorrow, they be exchanging words with Kenyans who are better off.
Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by merits(m): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

And now the World largest Atmospheric tower on its way to Nigeria, To come do what??...I laugh in Fufulde...
Can't you have respect and faith for your country for once?
Why are we fun of making jest of our dear nation.
We have no other country than 9ja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by ejemamaka: 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
dope
Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by hybraheeem002(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
I pray it doesn't sink halfway
Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by IamCharles123: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
LadySarah:

I weep for the Zoo
For ur mind now, engineers will just fabricate this metal with bare hands from thin air.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by IamCharles123: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

The difference is that this is private own, unlike nta n other things that are govt own, anything wey nigeria govt put hand dey get as e b.

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by tunary(m): 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lawalemi:
What if the thing roll into the sea. #Wasted
Instead of you to think positive and move forward ur here thinking negative and remain stagnant or regress. think positive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by Greatzeus(m): 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

This will provide jobs,not just any job,white collar high paying jobs to lots of Nigerians,and yet here are you people,still bitter and sad about any slight news that tend to portray progress in the country. The only thing that makes you happy is Boko Haram attack and tribal killings,so that you can blame the man y'all hated so much.
Did the same God created me and these people cry cry
Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by awuf2008: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
Good stride coming from Africa richest man and i hope it will not lead to fuel spillages in Lagos. Dangote i hail you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by mechanics(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only the atmospheric tower knew it's coming to the country with the worst business atmosphere,

It will beg to go to Uganda instead.
funny you.
Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by budaatum: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
Jbleenk:
Now that this is made known to the world, watch how some super power will sabotage it and not let it get to its destination
Do you plan to be sleeping when they arrive?
Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by budaatum: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
IamCharles123:

For ur mind now, engineers will just fabricate this metal with bare hands from thin air.
And prayer na. You forgot to add prayer, morning day and night, and then this metal will appear like their daily bread appears.

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by budaatum: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
merits:

Can't you have respect and faith for your country for once?
Why are we fun of making jest of our dear nation.
We have no other country than 9ja.
2 like for you!

Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by BabbanBura(m): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
LadySarah:

I weep for the Zoo

You mean the half baked engineers? - this is business, woman! No time for gambling on experimentation!!
Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by IamCharles123: 6:51am On Jul 31, 2019
budaatum:

And prayer na. You forgot to add prayer, morning day and night, and then this metal will appear like their daily bread appears.
Lol, the guy they shout engineer like say them be magician.

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by IamCharles123: 6:55am On Jul 31, 2019
Deepfeel:

The smart & powerful owns this world
Have u seen a smart n powerful poor man?
Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by Deepfeel(m): 7:00am On Jul 31, 2019
IamCharles123:

Have u seen a smart n powerful poor man?
No I haven't that's why I said the smart and powerful rule this world, riches means power

The world is a jungle ruled by the smart and powerful, you can do anything you want in this world as long as you are smart enough and powerful enough to get away with it

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by IamCharles123: 7:07am On Jul 31, 2019
Castroii:

Lol, and the you think the Refinery project being handled by indians might not blow Epe and Ijebuode out of world map.
India own the largest refinery in the world, they have built something bigger than this, it why dangote went for them.
Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by IamCharles123: 7:11am On Jul 31, 2019
budaatum:

With the amount of money he's spending?
We are not manna people.
We should beg to be chained!

Ya, i heard 7 billion dollars was from dangote while the other 7 billion dollars was a loan from cbn or so, making it 14 billion 4 the refinery n fertilizer plant project.
Re: World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC by budaatum: 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
IamCharles123:

Ya, i heard 7 billion dollars was from dangote while the other 7 billion dollars was a loan from cbn or so, making it 14 billion 4 the refinery n fertilizer plant project.
If Dangote is as smart as I think he is, his 1kobo would not be in this project as his contributuon would be the idea itself, and his ability to pull it off!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery / List Of Nigerian Billionaires - Forbes / List Of 41 Imported Items CBN Ban From Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.