Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud (4982 Views)

Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud / Viral Video Showing A Young Man Making Heart Melting Innovation 2021 / Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by Anambralstson: 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
Watch video of ETW fabrication works, ETW largest indigenous fabrication yard in Nigeria, ETW a subsidiary of Nestoil group listed in London Stock market

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT1I0Kxzwqc

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by Anambralstson: 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
Odogwu that enjoys low profile

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by MetaPhysical: 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
What should we celebrate?
That he is Ibo or that he has foreign partner Clarify please

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by gwarotango: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
Underneath the suit where are the drugs?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by Anambralstson: 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
MetaPhysical:
I feel your pains

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by Anambralstson: 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
MetaPhysical:
100% Indigenous company

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by GMbuharii: 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
IGBO AMAKA

MetaPhysical:

Sifia pains lolsssssss

grin

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Sifia pains spotted

cc lzaa rekhina adaibeku yarimo

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by Anambralstson: 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
ETW

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by nwaanambra1(m): 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
i was telling some mor0ns on that waec thread that there are igbo billionaires in dollars that you dont hear their name on social media - i know at least not less than 30 in anambra state alone and the morons are asking me why their names are not on forbe's list of billionaires!

i so laughed at their ignorance! grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by Anambralstson: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
Igbo man doing Nigeria proud grin

Shipside-drydock a subsidiary of Nestoil group
Shipside Drydock Limited is one of the subsidiaries of the Obijackson Group, one of the Sub-Saharan Africa’s fastest growing conglomerate and she is located on the Okirika Creek in Port Harcourt Rivers State Nigeria. Shipside Drydock is a maintenance and repair facility that houses eight (cool state of the art workshops for total maintenance and repair of all types of Marine and Offshore Vessels.

Shipside Drydock Limited is managed by a team of seasoned professionals with a mix of expatriates and highly qualified Nigerians. The facility which was constructed by Damen Shipyard of the Netherlands has grown to become a dependable resource in the West African maritime industry through service excellence.

Our repair and maintenance facilities are tailored towards ensuring safe working conditions, competitive prices, short lead times, high quality workmanship and overall reliability in the service to our clients.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by Anambralstson: 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
Shipside-drydock

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by Anambralstson: 12:00am On Jul 30, 2019
Nestoil group are proud to inform you of the completion of our new repair facility. The ultra modern repair facility was constructed completetly by Damen Shipyard of the Netherlands. This new Shipyard is fully equipped with office space, stores, warehouse and with a state of the art workshops to profer solution and truncating the hictches in the Marine and Offshore businesses.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by MetaPhysical: 12:23am On Jul 30, 2019
Anambralstson:

100% Indigenous company

Thats what we want to hear. Im proud of him, join you celebrate your son.

Igbo Amaka! grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by SLAP44: 12:28am On Jul 30, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Thats what we want to hear. Im proud of him, join you celebrate your son.

Igbo Amaka! grin

Our son grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by MetaPhysical: 12:38am On Jul 30, 2019
SLAP44:

Our son grin

grin grin grin

Zoo Amaka!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by MetaPhysical: 12:40am On Jul 30, 2019
immhotep:

Sifia pains spotted

cc lzaa rekhina adaibeku yarimo

Onitsha bridge head tout.
Do you have a job? angry Im going to find something for you to do. angry

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 30, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Onitsha bridge head tout.
Do you have a job? angry Im going to find something for you to do. angry
Igbo amaka cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by IGBOSON1: 3:28am On Jul 30, 2019
nwaanambra1:
i was telling some mor0ns on that waec thread that there are igbo billionaires in dollars that you dont hear their name on social media - i know at least not less than 30 in anambra state alone and the morons are asking me why their names are not on forbe's list of billionaires!

I think these high net-worth Igbo industrialists are aware of the toxic and anti-Igbo political-economy Nigeria operates under, and hence are quite happy to shun the limelight so all those bad-belle bastards, that just hate to see a Igbo man better them in anything, will be blissfully ignorant and think they've succeeded in keeping the 'nyamurees' under them and hence off the Forbes richest list!

Just check out the impressive business exploits of the likes of Prince Eze, Okwuosa of Oilserv, Ernie Azudialu of NESTOIL, the urbane and publicity shy Orjiakor of SEPLAT, Ifejika of Brittania-U, COSCHARIS....i could go on and on! All these and more, just from one state!? Very impressive! smiley

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by IGBOSON1: 3:33am On Jul 30, 2019
Anambralstson:
Igbo man doing Nigeria proud grin

Shipside-drydock a subsidiary of Nestoil group
Shipside Drydock Limited is one of the subsidiaries of the Obijackson Group, one of the Sub-Saharan Africa’s fastest growing conglomerate and she is located on the Okirika Creek in Port Harcourt Rivers State Nigeria. Shipside Drydock is a maintenance and repair facility that houses eight (cool state of the art workshops for total maintenance and repair of all types of Marine and Offshore Vessels.

Shipside Drydock Limited is managed by a team of seasoned professionals with a mix of expatriates and highly qualified Nigerians. The facility which was constructed by Damen Shipyard of the Netherlands has grown to become a dependable resource in the West African maritime industry through service excellence.

Our repair and maintenance facilities are tailored towards ensuring safe working conditions, competitive prices, short lead times, high quality workmanship and overall reliability in the service to our clients.

I think this is similar to what LADOL is doing in Lagos!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by kettykin: 4:03am On Jul 30, 2019
still at that , the igbo nation is still rising and blooming while their persecutors are langushing , depreciating and crumbling without any fight

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by TSRC: 4:31am On Jul 30, 2019
Very Nice. I am even happier it is in port Harcourt.

He needs to get technology transfer for complex stuffs like giant atmospheric towers, and FCC units from his Dutch partners.

So the likes of dangote would not have to import from China again.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by Solsix(m): 5:07am On Jul 30, 2019
gwarotango:
Underneath the suit where are the drugs?
See painment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by nothingspoil70: 6:09am On Jul 30, 2019
Chest beating thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by Omudia11: 6:26am On Jul 30, 2019
So, anambra alone has 30 dollar billionaires "that you know", meaning there are some you don't know. Let's say you don't know about 10. Let's also estimate that there are about 50 more billionaires from the other eastern states combined.
That puts igbo dollar billionaires at 90.

That's 90 igbo billionaires alone o. That means if we add Yoruba, hausa and Niger Delta billionaires we should be looking at over 250 dollar billionaires in Nigeria alone.

So you're telling me that Nigeria has more billionaires than China?

This is chest beating on a whole other level. Lmao!!! 30 igbo billionaires in anambra hahahahaba
nwaanambra1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by BeautifulMind2: 6:38am On Jul 30, 2019
IGBOSON1:

I think this is similar to what LADOL is doing in Lagos!
FPSO fabrication yard Lagos is owned by Samsung not LADOL

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by BeautifulMind2: 6:56am On Jul 30, 2019
Nestoil owns the biggest dredging equipments in Nigeria, he is the owner of B&Q dredging

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by BeautifulMind2: 7:15am On Jul 30, 2019
B&Q dredging Nigeria a subsidiary of Nestoil group acquired the assets of the dredging department of B+B(Julius Berger) to consolidate industry position in dredging in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by BeautifulMind2: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2019
IGBOSON1:

I think these high net-worth Igbo industrialists are aware of the toxic and anti-Igbo political-economy Nigeria operates under, and hence are quite happy to shun the limelight so all those bad-belle bastards, that just hate to see a Igbo man better them in anything, will be blissfully ignorant and think they've succeeded in keeping the 'nyamurees' under them and hence off the Forbes richest list!

Just check out the impressive business exploits of the likes of Prince Eze, Okwuosa of Oilserv, Ernie Azudialu of NESTOIL, the urbane and publicity shy Orjiakor of SEPLAT, Ifejika of Brittania-U, COSCHARIS....i could go on and on! All these and more, just from one state!? Very impressive! smiley
Sir Emeka Offor

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by Harlem2(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2019
Why am I laughing
grin grin grin

I wonder what will happen if other tribe decide to show their own investment.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud by BeautifulMind2: 11:10am On Jul 30, 2019
Harlem2:
Why am I laughing
grin grin grin

I wonder what will happen if other tribe decide to show their own investment.
And who is holding you, you showed Dangote investments and you don't want Igbos to show theirs

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London / Makers And Wreckers, Heroes And Villains Of Modern Africa In Pictures / N1trn Projects Smuggled Into 2012 Budget As Foolish Nigerians Criticize Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.