Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

WANTED Episode 3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WANTED Episode 3 (1024 Views)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 3 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 3 / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WANTED Episode 3 by LovelyStory: 2:54am On Jul 30, 2019
The doctor walked into the ward and examined his pulse and shock his head. He reached out for the bed cloth and covered him.

- we lost him. I'm very sorry Reverend.

Rev screamed

- Jesssssssuuussssss. No Jesus, you can't fail me. My only son can't die.

Members and elders present could not hold back their tears. They helped to console reverend.

Benita stood by her brother. Tears rolled down her face. She shouted

-Noooooooo, Jesus noooooooo. Richard is not dead.(crying) since I was born, and now I'm getting old, I have never seen the righteous forsaken or the children of the living God beg bread. (She ran outside and went on her knees facing the sun.)

- oh Lord God of heaven, remember. (Crying) my father and my God remember. How my parents have walked before you, in truth and with a perfect heart.

Remember now oh Lord, my service in your kingdom. Remember now oh Lord, your promises to my family. You said you will not suffer your holy one to see corruption. Oh Lord God (crying) shall the dead praise you? Richard is the keyboardist in your church, oh Lord how then can he play you those sweet melodies that arouses the magnitude of your greatness.

Heaven father, they that wait upon you, are like mount Zion that cannot be moved. (She opened her eyes and turned around and saw MINISTER ZINA)

- for the last time Benita, accept my proposal and your brother will live.

- you demon from the pit of hell. If my God won't save me then so be it. As for me and my house, we will serve the living God. My hope is built on nothing else but Jesus blood and righteousness, I dare not trust the vainest thing but wholly lean on Jesus name.

On Christ, the solid rock I stand. All other grounds is sinking sand. My faith looks up to him my lamb of Calvary, saviour divine.

He will not suffer my foot to be moved. He who keeps me will not slumber. He will fight for me and I will hold my peace. (Speaking in tongues)

She began to worship.......
Onishe iyanu!!!!
You are the God of awesome wonders
I've tasted of your power

Onishe iyanu
You have shown me so much mercy much more than I deserve.

The words you speak
Turns things around
Your out stretched arm, has lifted me

FINISH Episode 3 HERE: https://storyhypes..com/2019/07/wanted-episode-3.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

View Amazon Shorts / Samson In A Restaurant / Odia Ofeimun, Lari Williams Grace Ana's Meeting- Is A Poet's Death His Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.