Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" (36110 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka / BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen / BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by Mcoutureankara(f): 6:49am On Jul 30, 2019
Last week, the Bbnaija housemates were asked to write a secret love letter to a fellow housemate or someone outside the house.

Thelma and Sir Dee were instructed by Big brother to steal letters in the house in return for betnaija coins.

Thelma stole Tacha’s letter. After eviction from the show on Sunday, she was asked to read the letter to Ebuka. The letter turned out to be very funny as Tacha referred to Nelson as “the sugar in her tea”. Please let me be the cockroach in your wardrobe.

It seems Tacha has a crush on the already evicted housemate , Nelson.

Watch as Thelma reads the letter here:

http://mercyobidakemedia.com/allow-me-be-the-cockroach-in-your-cupboard-video-tachas-love-letter-to-nelson/

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by meobizy(f): 6:53am On Jul 30, 2019
She said she wrote it because they never interacted while in the house. To many extents I understand why the girls liked Nelson physically but his character was bleh. He also was the only male who never competed physically without rewards while others did.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by itspzpics(m): 6:59am On Jul 30, 2019
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by itspzpics(m): 6:59am On Jul 30, 2019
smiley
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by Joshmodest(m): 7:02am On Jul 30, 2019
meobizy:
She said she wrote it because they never interacted while in the house. To many extents I understand why the girls liked Nelson physically but his character was bleh. He also was the only male who never competed physically without rewards while others did.
IF only Nigerians followed the last election like this , Buhari wouldn't have been able to rig his way in !

172 Likes 16 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by meobizy(f): 7:09am On Jul 30, 2019
Joshmodest:

IF only Nigerians followed the last election like this , Buhari wouldn't have been able to rig his way in !
...and how does Buhari and BBNaija mix? Sometimes it’s better to not respond to everything so people will stay in awe at the possibility of one’s intellect. Me responding to this your comment was a waste of time and energy.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by Joshmodest(m): 7:37am On Jul 30, 2019
meobizy:

...and how does Buhari and BBNaija mix? Sometimes it’s better to not respond to everything so people will stay in awe at the possibility of one’s intellect. Me responding to this your comment was a waste of time and energy.
You want to know how they mix , Bb naija is a show that adds nothing to economic development , it translates into nothing for the viewers, yet you subscribe your dstv to watch it , vote with your money ,and follow it back to back , you know the name of every housemate , thier previous occupation , thier parents name and thier blood group .
The energy you and your fellow viewers put into a show of gross irrelevance to national development , if you put it into the last national elections , there would have been changes in Nigeria now !
Responding to my comment as you said was a waste of energy , but the breakdown of Tasha's letter to Nelson you gave here , was a waste of energy and useful time , it's really interesting that a mature man is so concerned with an irrelevant issue like this !

198 Likes 25 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by meobizy(f): 7:39am On Jul 30, 2019
Joshmodest:

You want to know how they mix , Bb naija is a show that adds nothing to economic development , it translates into nothing for the viewers, yet you subscribe your dstv to watch it , vote with your money ,and follow it back to back , you know the name of every housemate , thier previous occupation , thier parents name and thier blood group .
The energy you and your fellow viewers put into a show of gross irrelevance to national development , if you put it into the last national elections , there would have been changes in Nigeria now !
Responding to my comment as you said was a waste of energy , but the breakdown of Tasha's letter to Nelson you gave here , was a waste of energy and useful time , it's really interesting that a mature man is so concerned with an irrelevant issue like this !
Yes. I said it. Responding was a waste of time and energy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by phintohlar(f): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2019
meobizy:

Yes. I said it. Responding was a waste of time and energy.
don't mind dat yeye boy writing rubbish, he for con drag me inside my room make i vote ni. Those who went out to vote, what was their gain? No be kill they kill them, am sure they are blaming themselves now that if only they've known they would have been inside their room watching one live show. No come here reply rubbish again o.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by Katier00(f): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2019
It is just a game
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by emerged01(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2019
You people should leave those watching bbn alone.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by realestniggah: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2019
I have a feeling if we break tacha head all we shall find is cobweb and coconut water

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by Teewhy2: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2019
The only president in her country, the only characteristics in her Tachacteristics

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by Factgist: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2019
10 Facts About The Richest American Ever Who Surprisingly Paid Tithes
https:///2019/01/10-facts-about-the-richest-american-ever-who-surprisingly-paid-tithes.html

10 Unbelievable Crimes Of The Real James Bond
https:///2019/01/10-unbelievable-crimes-of-the-real-james-bond.html

Top 10 Things You Should Never Sacrifice For A Relationship
https:///2019/05/top-10-things-you-should-never-sacrifice-for-a-relationship.html

Top 5 Optical Illusions That Proves You Should Never Trust Your Eyes
https:///2019/05/top-5-optical-illusions-that-proves-you-should-never-trust-your-eyes.html

Top 10 Stubborn People From History Who Just Refused To Die
https:///2019/05/top-10-stubborn-people-from-history-who-just-refused-to-die.html

Top 10 Facts About Pilgrim’s Progress- The Second Most Influential Christian Book After The Bible
https:///2019/07/top-10-facts-about-pilgrims-progress.html

10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet
https:///2019/01/10-things-that-are-unexpectedly-dirtier-than-your-toilet.html
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by anambraamaka: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2019
Na play oo
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by ajebuter(f): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2019
Typical ' Characteristics' of a slay queen

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by one1clien(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2019
let me be the cockroach in your wordrobe. leemao

get your website/blog for just 5k.see signature
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by kaziblake(f): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2019
Joshmodest:

But you still follow the trend?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by WorWorBoy: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2019
oh Tacha..

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by Jetrue3oo: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2019
meobizy:

That makes you a fool

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by solmusdesigns: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2019
Joshmodest:

If as a graduate you seek to get economic or political value like a poor beggar from an entertaining PG 18 rated show then am afraid you are a waste to your country and generation... your life must have been like many Entitled Nigerian low brain graduates who look up to Government for job, who look up to religion for job, who also need entertainment show on Cable TV to teach them how to provide income for their lazy unproductive self, forgetting you as a graduate should crteate marketable solution to peoples Problem in a scientific way using what you learnt in school rather than waiting for hand outs

California has some of the best entertainment contents and reality shows with everyone getting entertained and most of their graduates are not poor idle fools that look of to the television for life direction and economic development, even Kyle Jenner a reality start can feed your local government for a full year as she is a billionaire in dollars, something you stupid certificate couldn't afford you

Lastly visit twitter and use the hastag BBnaija to see the people of substance accross africa following the program and tell me if you are richer than them including don jazzy, innoson automobile, oppo phones etc

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by Binidefender: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2019
grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by immaq8(f): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2019
na Sniper I go use for You.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by tokrizy: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2019
Joshmodest:

Yes my brother you are wise.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by femi4: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2019
Joshmodest:

What a dumb analogy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by geezynoni: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2019
Joshmodest:

Bbnaija adds to economic development.In fact this season alone has contributed more to economic development than you have in your entire life.... Not trying to insult you, just stating facts, as per economic development.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by 12345baba(m): 10:56am On Jul 30, 2019
I should watch? Op ur high on arizona
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:58am On Jul 30, 2019
As dumb as Tacha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Rico Kissed Nina In Her Mouth, Belly And Feet During Dare Game [video] / Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) / Trending Mexican Movie: "What Life Took From Me" - Story So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.