Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" (36132 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka / BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen / BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by simple250: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2019
I'm here to play oooo grin grin grin grin

What are the characteristics of a winner ?

Tacha !
Tacha!!
Tacha!!!

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by MOVIC6: 11:31am On Jul 30, 2019
meobizy:

...and how does Buhari and BBNaija mix? Sometimes it’s better to not respond to everything so people will stay in awe at the possibility of one’s intellect. Me responding to this your comment was a waste of time and energy.

Too daft

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2019
solmusdesigns:

If as a graduate you seek to get economic or political value like a poor beggar from an entertaining PG 18 rated show then am afraid you are a waste to your country and generation... your life must have been like many Entitled Nigerian low brain graduates who look up to Government for job, who look up to religion for job, who also need entertainment show on Cable TV to teach them how to provide income for their lazy unproductive self, forgetting you as a graduate should crteate marketable solution to peoples Problem in a scientific way using what you learnt in school rather than waiting for hand outs

California has some of the best entertainment contents and reality shows with everyone getting entertained and most of their graduates are not poor idle fools that look of to the television for life direction and economic development, even Kyle Jenner a reality start can feed your local government for a full year as she is a billionaire in dollars, something you stupid certificate couldn't afford you

Lastly visit twitter and use the hastag BBnaija to see the people of substance accross africa following the program and tell me if you are richer than them including don jazzy, innoson automobile, oppo phones etc

I love your respose to that Hypocritical being Joshmodest.. I wonder why people reaon like this in Nigeria. Is it only in Nigeria where Reality TV shows are done? Are there not more than enough reality shows abroad especially in developed countries? Dont they also have die hard viewers like we do here? So what nonsense is he saying exactly? Must a reality show put food in your table before you watch it? What about getting entertained? For instance, stuffs like video games e.g PS4, do they help in developing the economy or put food on table? And yet don't people still play video games very often because they get entertained through it? Most Nigerians really have very low thinking faculty and thats why we're still here today.... And more so, Oga Joshmodest, BBNaija actually adds to economic value... All the sponsors of their food, Clothings, groceries, toiletries etc, are they not from some sellers? A friend told me few weeks ago that the Naija Jerseys those housemates got were actually supplied by a friend of his who designs sport wears and his brand is called NACK... He said the guy got the contract to supply them the jerseys.. And later after taking look at those jerseyts on the Housemates, I actually saw NACK branded in them... What about the ones that supplies Saturday night parties wears to them? Are those ones not making money too? Nigerians with their useless over-serious attitudes and its getting y'all nowhere in life. SMH!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by Larrey(f): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2019
meobizy:
She said she wrote it because they never interacted while in the house. To many extents I understand why the girls liked Nelson physically but his character was bleh. He also was the only male who never competed physically without rewards while others did.
but Nelson was the 2nd head of house. If he didn't compete, he can't rule as the head of house
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by GeneralPula: 11:37am On Jul 30, 2019
[s]
Joshmodest:

You want to know how they mix , Bb naija is a show that adds nothing to economic development , it translates into nothing for the viewers, yet you subscribe your dstv to watch it , vote with your money ,and follow it back to back , you know the name of every housemate , thier previous occupation , thier parents name and thier blood group .
The energy you and your fellow viewers put into a show of gross irrelevance to national development , if you put it into the last national elections , there would have been changes in Nigeria now !
Responding to my comment as you said was a waste of energy , but the breakdown of Tasha's letter to Nelson you gave here , was a waste of energy and useful time , it's really interesting that a mature man is so concerned with an irrelevant issue like this !

[/s]

Alaye kooshii joor angry
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by Salmoneus(m): 11:41am On Jul 30, 2019
Joshmodest:

You want to know how they mix , Bb naija is a show that adds nothing to economic development , it translates into nothing for the viewers, yet you subscribe your dstv to watch it , vote with your money ,and follow it back to back , you know the name of every housemate , thier previous occupation , thier parents name and thier blood group .
The energy you and your fellow viewers put into a show of gross irrelevance to national development , if you put it into the last national elections , there would have been changes in Nigeria now !
Responding to my comment as you said was a waste of energy , but the breakdown of Tasha's letter to Nelson you gave here , was a waste of energy and useful time , it's really interesting that a mature man is so concerned with an irrelevant issue like this !
How is AFCON, nollywood movies, going to the cinema to watch foreign movies ensure national development? A Nigerian cannot enjoy mindless entertainment again? You see why america and Europe are great? They allow people express themselves freely through mediums like these, in england where a topless woman is on page four their economy still dey great, here every little thing we cry morality this and that!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by Unrated900(m): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2019
To those of you watching the useless program you are jobless

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by Aidejay(m): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2019
Some people no know say this bbn na some people source of income so if they cancel am now those people will loose jobs and then guess what they will become bitter and pained and come to nairaland to share their bitterness and pain
So please if e dey pain u consider those making a living from it and do us all a big favor blow build your own DStv set up your own company and employ everybody with palatable salaries and benefits.
I can say with authority that that show is facilitating nothing less than 1000 jobs or do u think it is magic that is doing all that work?
Abeg!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by Salmoneus(m): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2019
Joshmodest:

You want to know how they mix , Bb naija is a show that adds nothing to economic development ,
That's a lie, companies like bet9ja, Dano milk, dulfil foods (makers of indomie) and DSTV pay massive amounts in taxes to the government they all get gains from this show and pay part to your government, lazy youths like you should get off your high horses and WRITE to your local government representative and ask the quota your LGA is getting from these taxes and what they do with it.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
meobizy:

...and how does Buhari and BBNaija mix? Sometimes it’s better to not respond to everything so people will stay in awe at the possibility of one’s intellect. Me responding to this your comment was a waste of time and energy.
shut up there u jobless fellow.
u had all these knowledge and can analyse this useless show so perfectly yet u graduated with a third class.
Our today youths have lost it, directing priorities to useless things.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
Joshmodest:

oga there is no need typing all this long epistle to someone whose brain is just dumb.
our today youths have lost it. see the way he analysed the show and explained perfectly well but yet still he graduated with a third-class.
I slapped my younger sister last week after she complained that she couldn't read at night and later failed her jamb exams (her score was less than 200) but this same girl has been staying awake all night watching movies, chatting, watching bbnaija and all of that, na so I just vex reset her brain with a thunderous slap.
Our youths have lost it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by FuckThaMod: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
Joshmodest:

Nice response

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by Divit(m): 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
solmusdesigns:

If as a graduate you seek to get economic or political value like a poor beggar from an entertaining PG 18 rated show then am afraid you are a waste to your country and generation... your life must have been like many Entitled Nigerian low brain graduates who look up to Government for job, who look up to religion for job, who also need entertainment show on Cable TV to teach them how to provide income for their lazy unproductive self, forgetting you as a graduate should crteate marketable solution to peoples Problem in a scientific way using what you learnt in school rather than waiting for hand outs

California has some of the best entertainment contents and reality shows with everyone getting entertained and most of their graduates are not poor idle fools that look of to the television for life direction and economic development, even Kyle Jenner a reality start can feed your local government for a full year as she is a billionaire in dollars, something you stupid certificate couldn't afford you

Lastly visit twitter and use the hastag BBnaija to see the people of substance accross africa following the program and tell me if you are richer than them including don jazzy, innoson automobile, oppo phones etc

Mr man, calm down. There’s sense in what the guy said. The time and effort you BBN viewers invest in the show would have have turn out very productive and helpful to the economy if it’s channeled into useful and vital economic aspect/areas.

I’m sure you’d have auditioned for the show if you’ve gotten the chance and still get airdropped like a grenade when the sentimental organizers reveal their finalist despite paying 5k NGN and portraying heavenly energy and qualities. grin but you would never contribute such amount and effort into rural development schemes in your locality. undecided
This is exactly what the guy meant IMO.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by solmusdesigns: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
Divit:

Mr man, calm down. There’s sense in what the guy said. The time and effort you BBN viewers invest in the show would have have turn out very productive and helpful to the economy if it’s channeled into useful and vital economic aspect/areas.

I’m sure you’d have auditioned for the show if you’ve gotten the chance and still get airdropped like a grenade when the sentimental organizers reveal their finalist despite paying 5k NGN and portraying heavenly energy and qualities. grin but you would never contribute such amount and effort into rural development schemes in your locality. undecided
This is exactly what the guy meant IMO.

If.watching premiership or hollywood action movie has'nt stopped me from from achieving my personal goals why should a local content with fellow nigerians like me with similar strugles and aspiratiom hinder my societal responsibility

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by Divit(m): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
Salmoneus:

That's a lie, companies like bet9ja, Dano milk, dulfil foods (makers of indomie) and DSTV pay massive amounts in taxes to the government they all get gains from this show and pay part to your government, lazy youths like you should get off your high horses and WRITE to your local government representative and ask the quota your LGA is getting from these taxes and what they do with it.

And you the useless and dumbass viewers will spend countless hours that would have yielded better changes to your life and still spend massive amount on data & cable subscriptions to watch and follow the show without expecting any returns other than irrelevant sensation, as if that’s all, you’ll still go as far as using your (God knows where you stole it from grin) money to vote for those people who wouldn’t shed a sweat if the day paints you bad.

When are you going to have sense? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by sosa993: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
solmusdesigns:

You scare me. I need to memorise your name not mess with you in future. cry you're intelligent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by abels(m): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
dont mind the mumu
meobizy:

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by DWJOBScom(m): 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
Joshmodest:

IF only Nigerians followed the last election like this , Buhari wouldn't have been able to rig his way in !

They did o until it became racial not forgetting the threat of violence too.

Nigerians for both sides were vocal
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by adotuo: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
...Nigerians shaa.. always fighting over nothing.... grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by Salmoneus(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
Divit:

And you the useless and dumbass viewers will spend countless hours that would have yielded better changes to your life and still spend massive amount on data & cable subscriptions to watch and follow the show without expecting any returns other than irrelevant sensation, as if that’s all, you’ll still go as far as using your (God knows where you stole it from grin) money to vote for those people who wouldn’t shed a sweat if the day paints you bad.

When are you going to have sense? undecided
I have hours for entertainment and hours for work dvmbass!! I chill with my bottle of beer and watch Mercy walk around the house half naked its mindless entertainment but that's how I choose to spend my free time...how do you spend yours Mr nation builder?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by meobizy(f): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
Larrey:
but Nelson was the 2nd head of house. If he didn't compete, he can't rule as the head of house
The competition to become HOH had a reward. I’m talking about the many times the male housemates drop and do pushups to burn off steam. Nelson was never caught dead competing with the others, right from the first day till he left the house.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by naijajobx: 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
Oh
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by anayolity: 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
phintohlar:
don't mind dat yeye boy writing rubbish, he for con drag me inside my room make i vote ni. Those who went out to vote, what was their gain? No be kill they kill them, am sure they are blaming themselves now that if only they've known they would have been inside their room watching one live show. No come here reply rubbish again o.
Local man is so disappointed in you undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by solmusdesigns: 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
sosa993:

You scare me. I need to memorise your name not mess with you in future. cry you're intelligent.

embarassed

Local man says Thank you
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by Larrey(f): 12:01am On Jul 31, 2019
meobizy:

The competition to become HOH had a reward. I’m talking about the many times the male housemates drop and do pushups to burn off steam. Nelson was never caught dead competing with the others, right from the first day till he left the house.
okay �
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 31, 2019
Nelson run for your dear lyyyyyyyyf....... She go pepper your tantum with her infected pvssy
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by Kingrexyl(m): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2019
phintohlar:
don't mind dat yeye boy writing rubbish, he for con drag me inside my room make i vote ni. Those who went out to vote, what was their gain? No be kill they kill them, am sure they are blaming themselves now that if only they've known they would have been inside their room watching one live show. No come here reply rubbish again o.
Useless girl
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by mcscott7jarkins(m): 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
juuxj��
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by mcscott7jarkins(m): 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
but��I,I,I�
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by erico2k2(m): 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
Joshmodest:

U use the word matured man, and here you are talking about it, and you think the people who put all these together to air it are KIDS right?
If you do not understand the dynamics of how things work no need ridiculing those that do.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by phintohlar(f): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Useless girl
useless boy
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" by phintohlar(f): 11:33am On Aug 02, 2019
anayolity:

Local man is so disappointed in you undecided undecided
ur headache

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Other Movie Site For Series Apart From Fztvseries / #bbnaija: Rico Kissed Nina In Her Mouth, Belly And Feet During Dare Game [video] / 'the Fear Of Disqualification Is The Beginning Of Wisdom Photos Of Tobi #bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.