Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1257373 members, 1694653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 October 2014 at 01:33 AM

Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) (11622 Views)

Best 20 Sites To Download Free Latest Hollywood, Nollywood & Hindi Movies / Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) by ZiggyHimself(m): 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2011
Once Upon a Town is an international feature for worldwide distribution and will be shot on location in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.

The Once Upon a Town screenplay was officially accepted into the ION International Film Festival in 2009 and was selected by Hollywood writer/director, Julie Dash for actor cum director Giancarlo Esposito’s ACTORS’ WORKSHOP.

Double-i Films is currently accepting application from actors/actresses wishing to audition for roles in the Once Upon a Town film. Interested actors can click on any of the roles listed below to see character details in furtherance of determining which of the listed prominent roles best suits them.

However, actors may also chose not to audition for any of the prominent roles, in which case they may click on OTHER ROLES and complete the form to audition for several other roles available.

Actors/actresses with certain experience can mail showreel of their works [contained on a DVD] to the producers at the following address: 52, Fyneface Chukwu Street, off Alcon Road, Woji, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.

Actors/actresses living outside Nigeria can provide a YouTube link of their showreel.

Showreel must not exceed 5 minutes. Click the link below to apply and for more details

http://www.whereismytown.com

Re: Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) by kachiibx7: 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
Dear sir,

I have some screen play scripts which i wrote and they are very interesting and would like for you to invite me over so you can have a look at them i can be reached at 07087817993 my name is jimmy us.

regrads.
jimmy

Re: Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) by buhna91: 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pls sir, I am an upcoming actress, I have only featured in a soap opera which is to start showing on ebonylife TV January. I don't have a copy of the movie yet. Pls how do I get to audition for a role in this movie. I also have an Identical twin who will also be interested. Thanks
Re: Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) by newspapers: 4:18pm On Jan 07
The Latest Audition for 2014 is currently going to be in 3 locations namely Lagos, Abuja and Enugu - http://www.naijareport.com.ng/nollywood-auditions-2014-lagos-abuja-enugu-details-date/
Re: Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) by Orikinla(m): 6:50pm On Jan 07
And this is the trailer of the movie http://www.whereismytown.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi grin
Re: Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) by omojoyce: 1:58pm On Oct 02
Pls my name is joyce I want to be an actress
Re: Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) by omojoyce: 1:59pm On Oct 02
How can I rech U pls my is 08155429679 pls Help U I stay in lagos

(0) (Reply)

IrokoTV / Daarsat / My Tv Africa And English Premiership Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.