Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Looking For Extra Source Of Income As A Teacher? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Looking For Extra Source Of Income As A Teacher? (335 Views)

See How A Teacher Punished A Student Sleeping In His Class (Photo) / A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) / Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Extra Source Of Income As A Teacher? by Femsolutionist(m): 6:58am On Jul 30, 2019
The teaching job is one of the most lucrative jobs in Nigeria only to few teachers with unique skills that will always meet the needs of schools.
I taught Computer studies, Basic - science and Christian Religious Studies for 2 years with a monthly salary of #15,000.
In 2017, i learnt how to create Ebooks and sell, How to create cartoons for advertisement purposes and how to start up an eCommerce Business.
As an experienced educationist, i wrote proposals to other schools to come an teach their teachers how to create ebooks and cartoons and use it to facilitate teaching experience as well as eCommerce Business to help schools gets branded items needed for special occasions at affordable prices.
In one month, i get at least minimum of five invites from schools with a charge of #20,000 - #50,000 depending on the Financial strength of the schools.
My principal heard from one of the schools i taught and decided to get the contacts of the trainer without knowing that i was the one smiley,she called the line and noticed that my phone number displayed and she called upon me and i explained to her with a threat that i will be leaving soon smiley.
Now, my salary automatically increased to #40,000 and i still teach schools these three skills.

Will you like to know these three (3) skills and leverage on them to make extra income using your smartphone?
If yes, contact 08146302272 (Whatsapp/Call)

(1) (Reply)

Tuition Fees Of Universities In New Zealand And Application Process / Amazing Facts To Blow Your Mind / Final Year Project Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.