Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

"I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello (34734 Views)

Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm / Bashir Salihi-Magashi On Yahaya: Buhari Chose National Interests Over Ethnicity / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by Gossipninja: 7:15am On Jul 30, 2019
Senator Dino Melaye, PDP Governorship Aspirant, of Kogi State speaks and assures everyone that he is going to be the next Governor of the state.

During media chat with Seun OK in of Channels TV, the Senator revealed that before he was blind but now can see very well, when asked why he supported the now Governor of the State.

Further explaining, he made mention of supporting Yahaya Bello for Governor then, as an alumni of Ahmadu Bello University with thought that he passed through the University and the University passed through him.

Senator Dino Melaye in the chat, gave overwhelming reasons and strategies why he will be the next Governor regardless.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/i-was-blind-but-now-can-see-dino-melaye-on-yahaya-bello/

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by Gossipninja: 7:15am On Jul 30, 2019

Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by Davash222(m): 7:28am On Jul 30, 2019
Dino would make a better Governor than Bello. Let’s be frank to ourselves.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by frankcell(m): 7:36am On Jul 30, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by kolafolabi(m): 7:36am On Jul 30, 2019
Don't be surprised both friends would be together after the election. Remember there is no permanent friend and enemy in politics.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by monaPhilz: 7:37am On Jul 30, 2019
Carry go Aje.
Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by Princeton92(m): 7:37am On Jul 30, 2019
Wow

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by Damidave1124(m): 7:37am On Jul 30, 2019
Election is approaching YEYE BELLO paid 5 months salary to state workers last week and this week, that will not stop us from sending you out of Lugard's house.
We were blind before, but now we can see clearly.

I know that you're working tirelessly to rig yourself in, but we are ready for you, no amount of intimidation can stop us from massively coming out to vote against you come November 16th.

Before you quote me know that I'm from Kogi state and also resides there.
#KOGI_KOYA
#SAY_NO_TO_YEYEBELLO.

27 Likes

Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by yjgm(m): 7:38am On Jul 30, 2019
Keep on dreaming Oga mi. It's just a wishful thinking. Had it been he's been on the same page with Yahaya Bello, the fighting wouldn't have been. It's because of his aspiration to be governor not out of genuine love for Kogi people. The igalas will never support his ambition.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by coolexy2: 7:38am On Jul 30, 2019
I'm sure, he would worst pass Bello self

Sitting senator still eyeing state Governor.. Greedy fella fella..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by Advantaged1: 7:38am On Jul 30, 2019
I was blind, but now I can see.

I see what JESUS has done in my life. Me a wretched sinner and doomed for damnation, He rescued me and gave me a new life. I was lost in sin and my struggles with sin was overwhelming. But then JESUS stepped into my life and gave me a new song.

I didnt need any offering or any prophet, I just prayed to him in the quiet of my mind and the movement of my lips. You too can enjoy this life. Simply just say

Lord JESUS I believe in you.
I believe you died for me.
I accept you into my life as my Lord and savior
Cleans me from my old ways
And put in me, a new heart that yearns for you.
In Jesus name I pray.

NB: if you are out there, contemplating suicide why not give JESUS a try? Talk to Him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by netpro(m): 7:39am On Jul 30, 2019
Dino is about to embark on Atiku 2.0 useless mission. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by Subomi99(m): 7:39am On Jul 30, 2019
Dino melaye is the man of the people, yahaya bello should go and sit down afterall he never merited the post. Likes for Dino, Share for Bello

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by princeade86(m): 7:39am On Jul 30, 2019
Two thugs contesting for kogi governorship election. Hmmmmmm. Well, one thug I think is better than the other thug.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by coolexy2: 7:40am On Jul 30, 2019
cool shocked angry lipsrsealed
Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by Harrymig1(m): 7:40am On Jul 30, 2019
Politics

1 Like

Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by aolawale025: 7:40am On Jul 30, 2019
The opposition should team up. Form a massive force to uproot Bello
Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by Tumbulum: 7:42am On Jul 30, 2019
yjgm:
Keep on dreaming Oga mi. It's just a wishful thinking. Had it been he's been on the same page with Yahaya Bello, the fighting wouldn't have been. It's because of his aspiration to be governor not out of genuine love for Kogi people. The igalas will never support his ambition.
oya na continue to support your bello for his next level oppression.

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by qualityovenbake(m): 7:43am On Jul 30, 2019
Dino the show man.
Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by kuuljay(m): 7:44am On Jul 30, 2019
Igalas that are the majority will shock both of them,they are already preparing for a showdown

1 Like

Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 30, 2019
that is not my business. will leave kogi to decide who is best for them

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by emmaeddie: 7:44am On Jul 30, 2019
Dino for governor come 2023....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi / Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants / Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.