Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up (11919 Views)

Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) / Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter / Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by rockers: 10:22am On Oct 16, 2010
they are confirmed gay

Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by LouisThoru(f): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2010
so?
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by Dolemite(f): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2010
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THEY ARE KISSING!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by spicyhoney(f): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2010
I don't believe this, can't be true
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by LouisThoru(f): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2010
Bush Nigerians.

Is being gay a new thing?
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by spicyhoney(f): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2010
LouisThoru:

Bush Nigerians.

It is u and your entire people that are bush people. Must u make a comment? Who ever said being gay is new? Mumu! angry
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by Dolemite(f): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2010
LouisThoru:

Bush Nigerians.

Are you kidding me?
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by rockers: 11:50am On Oct 16, 2010
LouisThoru:

Bush Nigerians.

Your picture depicts you are both transexual and lesbo,we know your type ,sidney starr copycat ,SMH
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by googles: 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you kidding me ? Charlie boy is doing Denrele's batty shocked

err lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by LouisThoru(f): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2010
spicyhoney:

It is u and your entire people that are bush people. Must u make a comment? Who ever said being gay is new? Mumu! angry

Who collect this one bread? bla bla bla like a bleating goat running away while the little drop of sh it falls out of her anus as she runs, thats what you can be compared to.
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by LouisThoru(f): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2010
http://www.ghanamma.com/nollywood/16672-i-m-not-homosexual-denrele-edun.html

Whoever beleives that ugly looking photography must be a ganja planter and a ganja smoker just like SpiceyHoney.

Poster. You are a confirmed twert.

They owe nobody any explanation even if they are gay. This is what we call gossip, and tommorrow, you carry bible say you dey go church. Find yourself in hell fire soon.
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by googles: 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2010
LouisThoru:

http://www.ghanamma.com/nollywood/16672-i-m-not-homosexual-denrele-edun.html

Whoever believes that ugly looking photography must be a ganja planter and a ganja smoker

drop your dress, grow some balls and attack me directly, you monkey looking transvestite cheesy
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by LouisThoru(f): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2010
@Googles

Been racking my brain to understand the reason for your venom, only to see that your signature is the same as the statement i made about ganja planter.

You must realy be sick to think i was referring to you, i wasnt, i didnt even see the signature unil i tried to understand the sick mind of the poster.

LOL. Ganja man, you need an hospital to admit you, or else, there is a moving train somewhere near you? Be me guest. Jump or zump in fromnt of that train, you bleating goat with droplets of shit running down her anus.
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by aieromon(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2010
They say girl fights turn guys on. . . . .i think it's true.However,fighting over a gay topic is well,gay embarassed
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by googles: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2010
LouisThoru:

@Googles

Been racking my brain to understand the reason for your venom, only to see that your signature is the same as the statement i made about ganja planter.

You must realy be sick to think i was referring to you, i wasnt, i didnt even see the signature unil i tried to understand the sick mind of the poster.

LOL. Ganja man, you need an hospital to admit you, or else, there is a moving train somewhere near you? Be me guest. Jump or zump in fromnt of that train, you bleating goat with droplets of poo running down her anus.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh now you want to play ignorant ? I dunno twas ur signature blabs ?  undecided i laff join my pillow for floor cheesy

wen u used the same exact ganja thingy to attack me on politics ? dont sass me you chickenshit grow some jiggly balls

you are dumber than you look. . . person.
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by aieromon(m): 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2010
When is the hair-pulling gonna start?
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by skydeep(f): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2010
I know denrele is gay but charly-boy is really amazing to be a gay. grin.
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by spicyhoney(f): 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2010
LouisThoru:

Who collect this one bread? bla bla bla like a bleating goat running away while the little drop of sh it falls out of her anus as she runs, thats what you can be compared to.
just checked now and saw that u re some sickly m^daf^cking asshole so, I ain't trading words with u again b i a c h.
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by LouisThoru(f): 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2010
SpicyHoney

Were you not the same lady whose boyfriend stuffed a hot potato inside her butt hole the other day?

LOL. Sorry, honestly. Your butt hole must be dripping water like a tap now?
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by MissyB3(f): 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2010
spicyhoney:

Rotfl! Nice one!  grin

At least, if you must engage in sodomy, choose a very sekzy partner na.
Charly boy? Denrele, have taste, please. grin grin grin
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by shaqsworld: 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2010
grin grin cheesy why ds rofo rofo fight on a sunny day? Make una go shower & take a nap.may u're not aware of what photoshop can do
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by spicyhoney(f): 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2010
LouisThoru:

SpicyHoney

Were you not the same lady whose boyfriend stuffed a hot potato inside her butt home the other day?

LOL. Sorry, honestly. Your butt hole must be dripping water like a tap now?
Now i see that i made a mistake by replying u(a sick being) in the first instant. I am not a weirdo like u woman, I don't indulge in such things.

FYA, go through all my posts/comments; you would see am way too intelligent for you and quite beyond such. I bet if u re looking for people within your league, search harder u will surely find them here.
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by LouisThoru(f): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2010
SpiceHoney

The bi tch with the honey pot! LOL. The thing dey pain you o, chei,

I am sure you are in love with Adenrele, was it not Charly Boy who tore your pus sy with his huge di ck three weeks ago?

LOL.

ROFLAMOBRETISM
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by Dolemite(f): 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2010
Childish childish childish. . . undecided

shaqsworld:

grin grin cheesy why ds rofo rofo fight on a sunny day? Make una go shower & take a nap.may u're not aware of what photoshop can do
I've done some photo manipulation myself, and the odds that someone could find stock photos as much as those to manipulate well not so realistic, but of course it could happen too, Somehow I don't think this is photoshop, I could be wrong though. Hope I'm wrong anyway.

Missy ★ B:

Rotfl! Nice one!  grin

At least, if you must engage in sodomy, choose a very sekzy partner na.
Charly boy? Denrele, have taste, please. grin grin grin
I thought you were one of those believer types, weird comment.
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by MissyB3(f): 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2010
Dolemite:

I thought you were one of those believer types, weird comment.
Lol!  grin  grin
'Believer type'? Dolemite, explain better, pls.  grin

BTW, You've not misinterpreted my comment to be an encouragement of sodomy, right?
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by tjskii(f): 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2010
yikkkeess i can't believe my eyes, charly boy- derenle together(pukkeessss)

eeww eeww eeww, gross combo tongue tongue tongue

im just hoping its a publicity stunt shaa
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by Dolemite(f): 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Lol!  grin  grin
'Believer type'? Dolemite, explain better, pls.  grin
You know, Christian types. . .Hallelujah, Hosanna the whole works.

Missy ★ B:

BTW, You've not misinterpreted my comment to be an encouragement of sodomy, right?
More like an acceptance. . .
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by MissyB3(f): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2010
Dolemite:

You know, Christian types. . .Hallelujah, Hosanna the whole works.
Hella funny! Lmao! grin grin
Well, Yes, I'm a Christian. I do not celebrate immorality- sexual misconduct, to be precise. E.g: sodomy.

Dolemite:

More like an acceptance. . .
It's either you misinterpreted the comment or I wrote badly. tongue
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by bibs(f): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2010
na wa o
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by bawomolo(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2010
big deal, i see nothing wrong if they are both gay or kissing. grown men doing their thing.

it's not as if they invited us to join right?
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by Dolemite(f): 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2010
bawomolo:

big deal, i see nothing wrong if they are both gay or kissing. grown men doing their thing.

it's not as if they invited us to join right?
In NIGERIA? AFRICA? I personally don't care but damn.

(1) (2)

Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India / Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) / Swanky Jerry Bags MTN Endorsements Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.