Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Ango Abdullahi: "Shi'ites Can Become Worse Than Boko Haram, Release El-Zakzaky" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ango Abdullahi: "Shi'ites Can Become Worse Than Boko Haram, Release El-Zakzaky" (14874 Views)

El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor / Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG / DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ango Abdullahi: "Shi'ites Can Become Worse Than Boko Haram, Release El-Zakzaky" by Boyooosa(m): 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
anybody that says there is no iota of sense in this man's opinion, the person should be considered as someone that has been be disconnected from reality and the true position of the situation at hand. ANY i mentioned again.
Meanwhile, the only question i have for the old man is:
Why is Zakzaky always challenging the authority of the govt of the day?
then jara question: have u ever warned him to desist from such act? Did he hearken to your advice, if yes, why did he thru his boys obstruct the Chief of Army Staff of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on a federal road?
in case the old man doesnt know, anytime you 'unlawfully' challenge the authority of the govt or you try to run a parallel govt, govt has the right to charge you for felony, ranging from terrorism to genocide as necessary.
now, if the govt has not seen any convincing reason to release you based on the nature of the crime alleged and other involvements, it is the right of the govt to place you on High Risk list and determine your fate cos u lost your freedom to right already.
The court passes judgment or decides on legal issues, the executive has the responsibility to decide security issues.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: "Shi'ites Can Become Worse Than Boko Haram, Release El-Zakzaky" by 9jabull: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
I was ban because of #FreeElzazky & that minister of justice should be called minister of Injustices, now Seun go & barn Anglo Abdulahi.

How zoo government refuse to obey a court order & went to the same court to obtain order which they want to obey & the idiotic judge allow them to use her court.
Shame to zoo judges for failing to defend their stand.

Waiting to be ban again #FreeElzakzaky.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: "Shi'ites Can Become Worse Than Boko Haram, Release El-Zakzaky" by Tecno66: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
lordm:
Please, we can't handle another terrorist organization in Nigeria, they should release him and he should be under strict supervision.
Iran is home to shite Muslims. If Iran mobilize them to add to boko Haram wahala, Mr Buhari will have more than he can chew. They are already telling us that the military is overstretched. If this one joins, I rest my case o.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: "Shi'ites Can Become Worse Than Boko Haram, Release El-Zakzaky" by inyenejo(m): 12:12am On Jul 31, 2019
Cursed religion
Re: Ango Abdullahi: "Shi'ites Can Become Worse Than Boko Haram, Release El-Zakzaky" by lordm(m): 8:18am On Jul 31, 2019
Tecno66:
Iran is home to shite Muslims. If Iran mobilize them to add to boko Haram wahala, Mr Buhari will have more than he can chew. They are already telling us that the military is overstretched. If this one joins, I rest my case o.
bokoharam is Sunni, Iran won't join them at all
Re: Ango Abdullahi: "Shi'ites Can Become Worse Than Boko Haram, Release El-Zakzaky" by Tecno66: 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
lordm:
bokoharam is Sunni, Iran won't join them at all
You didn't get my point. I didn't say shite will join Boko Haram. I was saying it will be too bad if Iran mobilises another militia group made of shites in Nigeria to fight the Nigerian government while the government is still contending with Boko Haram.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: "Shi'ites Can Become Worse Than Boko Haram, Release El-Zakzaky" by Abuloma80(f): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
Dpharisee:
He is right, even Israel could not defeat Hezbollah in their war in Lebanon because Shiites in the Middle East have sympathy of Christians in Syria and Lebanon because they protect Churches from Sunni attackers such as ISIS, Taleban, Jabat Al Nusra. They are in alignment with Orthodox Russia who support Shiites across the world.

The Persian Shiites in Iran are technologically advanced when compared to Arab Saudi Arabia who depend entirely on the West for their safety which is why even Trump and UK can only make noise.
Britain seized Iranian ship and the Iranians threatened to retaliate and seized a British ship and nothing happened.

Even Saudi Arabia with all the expensive weapons at their disposal cannot defeat a ragtag Shiite Houthi rebels in Yemen backed by Iran according to CNN, they ended starving the citizens of Yemen to death with Naval blockade by Western forces.
If Shiites decide to engage the FG of Nigeria they would be worse than Sunni Boko Haram who kill indiscriminately and lack widespread local support.
The reality is that Shiites unlike Sunnis can easily align with anybody to achieve their aim

Sir/Ma l dove my hat for you. For your unbiased historical facts and enlightenment. From now onward l be paying attention to your write-ups and responses. To fellow Nairalanders read this his response attentively.

My canidid opinion is let the government hand over to the Iran government as requested. They will treat him of all his aliment and he will in the core die-hard Shiites. In fact it should be sending him on exile to remain there for the rest of his life. So doing it will weaken the Shiites group especially his faction (IMN) in Nigeria. We are not ready and we should not entertain another religious fight again in Nigeria. Our manpower are too important to be used for such and most importantly we don't have the resources for such.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Convicts Abdulrasheed Maina Of N2billion Pension Fraud Charges / FG To Resume Third Mainland Bridge Repair As Other Lagos Bridges Get Facelift / Agencies Disobeyed Osinbajo’s Directive On 24-hour Port Operation –NPA MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.