Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Kenya Vs Nigeria.guy Blast Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Vs Nigeria.guy Blast Nigeria (400 Views)

Super Eagles Captain, Ahmed Musa Blast Nigeria Political Office Holders / I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout / UN Blast Nigeria For Human Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Vs Nigeria.guy Blast Nigeria by robinsoncrosoe: 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
HomeEntertainment #KenyavsNigeria: “Kenya is miles better than us ‘ – A Nigerian man schools Nigerians Akpoesiri Onovae 4 July 29, 2019 8:41 am A Nigerian man identified as William Ukpe on Twitter has taken to the platform to blast Nigerians following the Twitter war between Kenya and Nigeria. He compared Kenya and Nigeria in different areas and you will be sad if you are a Nigerian right now. He wrote; I said I was not going to put mouth in this #KenyanVsNigeria, But you Nigerians enjoy getting insulted and Humiliated, so let me remind una The average Kenyan has access to better education, healthcare and Infrastructure than you do. There are Nigerians in Kenyan schools…. How many Kenyans do you personally know in a Nigerians University? Your brothers are running to Well funded Federal schools in Kenya. But you think you’re a better country because your women are lighter skinned than Kenyan Its not like Nigerians are even fairer skinned than Kenyans ohh. Nigeria is the bleaching cream capital of the world. Your light skinned babe has bleached everywhere, but you think she is finer than a Kenyan woman proud in her skin Let’s talk infrastructure. There is no Nigerian city has beautiful as Nairobi. Your abuja can’t light a fire where Nairobi stands. But you think you’re better than Kenya? Tourism nko? When Foreigners come to Naija, they are stuck in their hotels cuz there is Bleep all to do. His mate in Kenya will go for a conference in Nairobi and spend weekends In a safari . But we are better than Kenya, we dont even have a tourism industry Don’t even get me started on Healthcare. Let’s not go there, Kenya is miles better than us Or even currency I’m Nigeria, we have 3 exchange rates, one for God, one for Buhari and his goons and one for aboki. The giant of africa has zero control of its monetary policy. But we are better than Kenya. Nigeria is a useless, unimportant and disrespected country in sub Saharan Africa The only thing we so better than Kenya is entertainment, get these behind your fucking thick ass dumb skulls Do you have light? Kenya just opened the largest wind farm in Africa Do you have light? For the idiots attacking me that think I am Kenyan I was born in Nigeria and grew up here The fact you have no shame is why you accept so much mediocrity, rubbish. Truth is, Nigeria is a failed state, deal with it. by TaboolaSponsored LinksYou May Like The Cost of Hair Transplant in Turkey Might Surprise You Hair Transplant | Search Ads Now everyone use the anti aging method. Try it yourself Goji cream 13 Of The Most Beautiful Female Billionaires FunStoryz Flight Price from Lagos to New York Might Surprise You Flight Prices | Search Ads 25 Most Dangerous Cities Tourists Should Never Visit Trip Minutes Online Dating Sites That May Actually Surprise You Online Dating | Search Ads Sisters Took Pictures for 40 Years Don't Cry When You See The Last! Luxxory Work with Jiji. Apply For Jiji Field Sales Agent Vacancy! Newer Post Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define “Characteristics” Older Post #KenyavsNigeria: Kenyan singer, Victoria Kimani shades Nigeria, Nigerians react COMMENTS 4 ak 13 hours ago Ukpe… mumu you’re ryt but you’re a fool… I haven’t seen anything as foolish as u yet.. u beta don’t come from aks.. REPLY ak 13 hours ago Ukpe… mumu you’re ryt but you’re a fool… I haven’t seen anything a foolish as u yet.. u beta don’t come from aks.. REPLY Chika 1 day ago most people in the debate have never been to the two countries or stayed there long enough to know them. from experience of my time in Kenya and my life in Nigeria most of what this man said are true but all countries are unique in their own little ways REPLY Ola 1 day ago I wish I have the power to fish you out ukpe,help you pack the little pangolo you have worked for and send you to that Kenya for the rest of your life…You don’t deserve to be among us here. REPLY Leave a Reply Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked * Comment Name * Email * Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email. LATEST POSTS ‘Win or lose endorsements dey for you my sister’ – Cubana Chief Priest promises BBNaija Mercy July 30, 2019 9:38 Am Peter Okoye flaunts his second house in Atlanta July 30, 2019 8:55 Am Tboss reportedly gives birth to a beautiful baby (Photo) July 30, 2019 8:18 Am ‘You don’t have to be shaped like a coke bottle to catch attention ‘ – Daniella Okeke shakes table July 30, 2019 7:50 Am Photos From BBNaija Eviction Party Held For Avala, Isilomo, Kim Oprah, Ella, & Tuoyo July 29, 2019 8:06 Pm Meaning of CAMRip, HDTS, HDTC, DVDscr, DVDRip and other video qualities – Know the right video quality to download when downloading movies online July 29, 2019 7:30 Pm Reginal Daniels slays in swimsuit (Photos) July 29, 2019 1:15 Pm Nigerian model narrares how she was treated badly by some ladies at a church in Lagos July 29, 2019 12:26 Pm Nigerian ladies share their rejection stories on Twitter July 29, 2019 10:13 Am I wish I was from Nigeria – South African rapper, Casper Nyovest says, fans react July 29, 2019 9:51 Am Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define “Characteristics” July 29, 2019 8:48 Am #KenyavsNigeria: “Kenya is miles better than us ‘ – A Nigerian man schools Nigerians July 29, 2019 8:41 Am LOAD MORE POPULAR IN WEEK ENTERTAINMENT Savages: Adekunle Gold gives Simi an ultimatum on Twitter, Simi’s mum replies Popular Nigerian singer, Adekunle Gold and wife Simi had a hilarious exchange on Twitter earlier that has got people talking. The little exchange ende [...] Read More July 25, 2019 ENTERTAINMENT #KenyavsNigeria: Nigerians fire back at Kenyans on Twitter (screenshots) ENTERTAINMENT Rihanna reacts after seeing viral photo of a little girl who looks just like her ENTERTAINMENT Simi replies man who begged her to attend his wedding as his wife-to-be is a ‘big’ fan ENTERTAINMENT #KenyavsNigeria: Kenyan singer, Victoria Kimani shades Nigeria, Nigerians react ENTERTAINMENT Speed Darlington replies Adesua Etomi who said we need celebrity Big Brother and Speed Darlington must be in the house 18,873Followers Follow 1.3MLikes Like 415,770Followers Follow 499Subscribers Subscribe Get Our Newsletters Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Email Address Subscribe ask@correctng.com Pages About Add Your Photos to CNG Event Picks Advertise Apply for Industrial Training Programme With CorrectNG Contact CorrectNG – Nigerian News, Nigerian Newspapers MUSIC Privacy Policy SUBSCRIBE © 2016 CorrectNG. All rights reserved. A Correct Bro's Brand

Read more at: https://www.correctng.com/kenyavsnigeria-kenya-is-miles-better-than-us-a-nigerian-man-schools-nigerians/
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria.guy Blast Nigeria by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
You and who go read this one? Dey there.

(1) (Reply)

Historical Background Of Adebayo Adekola Adelabu [penkelemesi] / Sowore, IPOB Proxy. / Finally, President Buhari Reveals His Administration's Main Priority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.