Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy (33229 Views)

Akpabio Planted Impeachment Story To Pit Tinubu Against Northerners -Ishaku Abbo / Gov Buni Remains APC Caretaker Chairman, Senate Caucus Insists / Senator Elisha Ishaku Abbo With The Igp - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by thegazetteng: 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
Nigeria's most popular Senator representing Adamawa Northern Senatorial Zone, Senator Ishaku Abbo has been confirmed and appointed the Vice Chairman Senate Committee of the Nigerian Navy.

Senator Abbo took it to his official facebook page Senator Ishaku Abbo - SIA  thanking the leadership of the Senate for his appointment.

See post below:

2 Likes

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by tstx(m): 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
When Nigerians were clamoring for justice i was just laughing... I was like una go talk una go tire and still nothing go happen to am.

Here's how Nigeria works..

If you hv money you can get away with anything.. And i mean anything..
The society revolves around money.. The rich are untouchable.. How you got the money doesn't matter.. So long as you are rich, you r a demi god.

This fact is beginning to dawn on smart Nigerians... And that's why these days many would do anything to get rich...

The saddest part about living in Nigeria is that ->

If you lament on social media nothing will change..
If you lament on the streets the police will shoot at you..
If you lament by taking your prayers to God sef Nigerian Airforce will shoot it down..

As a Nigerian if yiu don't have money, kpele ni oruko e

196 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by Sweetamara2: 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by Joshmodest(m): 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
I'm not in any way ,surprised by this action ..

Cos Nigerian politics is meant for hardened criminals , who can steal as well .

A man beat up a woman in public , and everybody was calling for his impeachment.. and boom he gets promoted, probably to appreciate him good work of beating a lady In public !

There was a country !!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by drake49(m): 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
joke of a country

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by eseveli(m): 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
slapping senator.. we get mouth sha

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by Flier: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
He must have paid the woman a lot of money because I heard she refused to show up in court several times

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by Emarex: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
Nigeria is a joke

5 Likes

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by ogbolu0147(m): 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
In Nigeria.. Anything goes... Nothing surprises me in this country... Anymore

5 Likes

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
No one is above mistakes...who amongst u dat haven't slapped someone b4 Should raise thier hand make I send thunder wey go fire am...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by materialproject: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
slap slap
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
Sh*t hole country, these people don't even give a bleeping fuc.k about how Nigerians feel, damn, I'm soo disgusted angry angry angry

12 Likes

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by BENARI: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ok o!

Now watch him order a navy private to shoot at a driver who hits his car.

4 Likes

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by Undisclosed: 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
Fela talk am, koruption eveliwere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by shamsin6300(m): 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
SS ,,,,,,,,, Slapping senator
SS,,,,,,,,,,, Sleeping Sickness
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by ArmaniUhuru: 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
Slap that was supposed to put this niggar behind bars, is now opening more windows for him.

6 Likes

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by shikshark: 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
till he slaps remi tinubu before they take his case seriously

12 Likes

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by anonimi: 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
drake49:
joke of a country

This is Nigeria.............ruined by a lifeless leader who does three years holidays out of four years tenure and hailed by his Zone B dwellers.
For how long shall we be like this- just waiting & watching thinking that praying only will fix us?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160987_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by 9jaPromo(f): 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
Heheh
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by JubrinElSudan: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
Now he may request for a Naval rating as an orderly instead of a police officer. Ratings are "more zombie " than police korofo grin

3 Likes

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by ashantitope: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ok so you can go now and Start beating women with navy abi haaaa Senate have made another mistake again
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
Heard he was once denied admission into the Nigerian Navy due to his HIV status.

10 Likes

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by olalekeadeola(f): 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
This is Nigeria I am not surprise.

Anyways get cheap data, vtu , renew gotv, dstv, pay electricity bills using my link https://www.payscribe.ng/auth/create/?ref=178439

Good customer support.
Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by anonimi: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
shikshark:
till he slaps remi tinubu before they take his case seriously

That day AreGbese will change the money he gave him in 2012 into a bailout that must be repaid.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2630622_cjlpxmiwsaap2su_png84e6ed0c16cc1a142bc93d7da71a34a9

1 Like

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by engrjacuzzi: 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
if it was the woman that slapped the senator, we would have heard another news. if you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by engrjacuzzi: 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
if it was the woman that slapped the senator, we would have heard another news. if you know you know.
I hope he will slap Naval officers too and see what will happen

4 Likes

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by tfash96(m): 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
So is that Lady Mother of Jesus Christ.. Kinni special thing gangan

1 Like

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by Mathiasa(m): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
The only country without direction, this man should not be representing anybody. I think now we know our youth so well and how they will behave when in power. U can also imagine someone like my state governor. Yes my state governor he's also a youth and a disappointment to the youth.

5 Likes

Re: Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy by Badgers14: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
In the western world, this senator would have been forced to resigned and possibly starring at some jail time but in Nigeria, here we are ...

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) / Text Of General Ibrahim Babangida's Coup Speech in 1985 / IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.