Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) (53715 Views)

The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
I don't give a fvck about Kenyans, I only mention you here because, you keep disturbing us with your coon crap.

My coon crap only applies to AfriCoons for the coon behavior they display, it has nothing to do with Africans. If it doesn't apply let it fly.
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
khiaa:

My coon crap only applies to AfriCoons for the coon behavior they display, it has nothing to do with Africans. If it doesn't apply let it fly.
You don't get it do you? I don't give a fvvk about, Kenyans, Ghanaians, south Africans and co.

I only care about Nigerians, Nigerians and Nigerians.
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
You don't get it do you? I don't give a fvvk about, Kenyans, Ghanaians, south Africans and co.

I only care about Nigerians, Nigerians and Nigerians.

What is wrong with you? You are the one who called me to this thread complaining about my coon crap. I explained why I considered some africans to be AfriCoons, I didn't say anything about Kenyans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User / Do Money Rituals Actually Work? / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.