Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Learn How To Make Money 5 Times Daily Online... From A Genuis - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Make Money 5 Times Daily Online... From A Genuis (447 Views)

Binance Free Money: #5,000,000 Is Up For Grabs!!! / To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This / How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make Money 5 Times Daily Online... From A Genuis by cyclone101(m): 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
YES YOU HEARD IT RIGHT MY GOOD FRIENDS..... AND YES IT IS 100% LEGITIMATE

I SPENT OVER 20 MILLION NAIRA AND OVER 10 YEARS LEARNING, DOING RESEARCH AND STUDYING THIS ONLINE PROGRAM WHICH AM ABOUT TO GIVE OUT ON A PLATER OF GOLD TO 3 PERSONS WHO CAN KEEP SECRETS AS WELL. I CAME HERE TO LOOK FOR THIS 3 PERSONS BECAUSE, AM DOWN FINANCIALLY AFTER SPENDING MILLIONS ON RESEARCH AND STUDY... BUT ONE THING IS SURE.... IT'S WORKING. SO I GAT THE BRAINS AND YOU GAT THE MONEY.... LUCKY YOU !

OK HERE'S THE DEAL..... MY BILL IS 500K PER PERSON AND I WILL SHOW THIS SECRET TO ONLY THE FIRST 3 LUCKY INDIVIDUALS WHO WILL DECLARE INTEREST AND PAY UP.... AM ABOUT TO MAKE 3 BILLIONAIRES AND I WILL REFUND YOU IF I FAIL.

1. BEFORE YOU PAY, WE SHALL SIGN A POLICE AGREEMENT... I WILL DECLARE MY TOWN AND VILLAGE ADDRESS TO YOU AND POLICE AND ALSO SUBMIT MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT WITH THE NIGERIAN POLICE: SO THAT YOU BE SURE IT'S NOT A FRAUD.

2. YOUR LESSON WILL LAST FOR JUST 3 MONTHS AND I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU ARE GOOD TO GO. DURING THAT PERIOD, I WILL HELP YOU TO RECOVER THE 500K YOU PAID ME AS WELL.

3. AFTER YOU PAY ME, YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO HAVE AN INITIAL START UP CAPITAL BALANCE OF 1.5M.... BECAUSE IT'S A TRADING PLATFORM.

4. IF THERE'S ANY OTHER SECURITY MEASURE YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY JUST TO BE SURE THAT YOUR MONEY IS SECURED, YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO BRING IT TO THE TABLE AS WELL...

NO TOO MUCH TALK...

chrisnzekudu@yahoo.com
Re: Learn How To Make Money 5 Times Daily Online... From A Genuis by cyclone101(m): 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW...
Re: Learn How To Make Money 5 Times Daily Online... From A Genuis by danberg: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
cyclone101:
YES YOU HEARD IT RIGHT MY GOOD FRIENDS..... AND YES IT IS 100% LEGITIMATE

I SPENT OVER 20 MILLION NAIRA AND OVER 10 YEARS LEARNING, DOING RESEARCH AND STUDYING THIS ONLINE PROGRAM WHICH AM ABOUT TO GIVE OUT ON A PLATER OF GOLD TO 3 PERSONS WHO CAN KEEP SECRETS AS WELL. I CAME HERE TO LOOK FOR THIS 3 PERSONS BECAUSE, AM DOWN FINANCIALLY AFTER SPENDING MILLIONS ON RESEARCH AND STUDY... BUT ONE THING IS SURE.... IT'S WORKING. SO I GAT THE BRAINS AND YOU GAT THE MONEY.... LUCKY YOU !

OK HERE'S THE DEAL..... MY BILL IS 500K PER PERSON AND I WILL SHOW THIS SECRET TO ONLY THE FIRST 3 LUCKY INDIVIDUALS WHO WILL DECLARE INTEREST AND PAY UP.... AM ABOUT TO MAKE 3 BILLIONAIRES AND I WILL REFUND YOU IF I FAIL.

1. BEFORE YOU PAY, WE SHALL SIGN A POLICE AGREEMENT... I WILL DECLARE MY TOWN AND VILLAGE ADDRESS TO YOU AND POLICE AND ALSO SUBMIT MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT WITH THE NIGERIAN POLICE: SO THAT YOU BE SURE IT'S NOT A FRAUD.

2. YOUR LESSON WILL LAST FOR JUST 3 MONTHS AND I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU ARE GOOD TO GO. DURING THAT PERIOD, I WILL HELP YOU TO RECOVER THE 500K YOU PAID ME AS WELL.

3. AFTER YOU PAY ME, YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO HAVE AN INITIAL START UP CAPITAL BALANCE OF 1.5M.... BECAUSE IT'S A TRADING PLATFORM.

4. IF THERE'S ANY OTHER SECURITY MEASURE YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY JUST TO BE SURE THAT YOUR MONEY IS SECURED, YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO BRING IT TO THE TABLE AS WELL...

NO TOO MUCH TALK...

chrisnzekudu@yahoo.com

My friend, you talk of police agreement as if you just dropped from Mars! grin It's a non-starter dear. Will make anyone doubt even your strategy itself.
You won't get any meaningful response, trust me.

If you're so sure of your skill, post your 4-month trading account statement here. I'll get you a $100,000 trading account after analysis of your trades and verifying you traded it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Make Money 5 Times Daily Online... From A Genuis by cyclone101(m): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
danberg:

My friend, you talk of police agreement as if you just dropped from Mars! grin It's a non-starter dear. Will make anyone doubt even your strategy itself.
You won't get any meaningful response, trust me.

If you're so sure of your skill, post your 4-month trading account statement here. I'll get you a $100,000 trading account after analysis of your trades and verifying you traded it.

TOO LATE BRO... MORE SERIOUS AND BRAVE PERSONS HAVE COME FORWARD... THIS THREAD IS NOW DECLARED CLOSED. THANKS ALL.
Re: Learn How To Make Money 5 Times Daily Online... From A Genuis by danberg: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
Congrats bro.
My offer is still valid whenever you are ready.
Wishing you success.
Re: Learn How To Make Money 5 Times Daily Online... From A Genuis by cyclone101(m): 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
SOME PEOPLE ARE STILL CALLING MY LINES AND DECLARING INTEREST... UNFORTUNATELY MY BILL IS NOW 1M.

INTERESTED CONTACT ME.
Re: Learn How To Make Money 5 Times Daily Online... From A Genuis by cyan2008(m): 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Abeg those who are interested in Internet Data Reselling Business.
Kindly visit www.18kobo.com to buy data at
N450 for 1Gig
Data lasts for 1 month.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Tecno Camon 12 Pro For Just N22000 ($60) / $100 Oil? Drone Strikes Halt Half Of Saudi Crude Production / Things To Note Before Opening Your Next Paypal Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.