Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo (36072 Views)

Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F / Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa / Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by thaoriginator: 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
Na Timaya younger sister?? We dunno her here
Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by Yinxies(f): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
Really, what went wrong??!
Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by 9jaPromo(f): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
delugajackson:
No one will ever be able to unravel the mystery of how this once beautiful damsel suddenly turned into an ugly, fat toad.

The guy fine
Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by tfash96(m): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
This is how normal lady should look like not bag of beans she has turned herself to.. She looked like girl then and put on what normal girl should be putting on.. If not for money now almost every man hardly find woman she's turned herself to attractive..Some will just go and be fat intentionally not that giving birth made her to look like that o I pray it won't be too late b4 she will realize.. If u wanna do ur tomboy who told her she can't do it with normal weight

Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by Jobio1(f): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
���
9jaPromo:

The guy fine
nwaanambra1:

quoting me is not one of the ways to win my heart. pls try again.
Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by mamajj17(f): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
delugajackson:
No one will ever be able to unravel the mystery of how this once beautiful damsel suddenly turned into an ugly, fat toad.

My dear everyone has a STORY, nobody knows her stories than she does! Some PAST stories, mostly SAD events lead also to FATNESS, let always WATCH OUR WORDS.

Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by uchennamani(m): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
delugajackson:
You are very stupid!

Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by Chiefqueenn(f): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
tfash96:
This is how normal lady should look like not bag of beans she has turned herself to.. She looked like girl then and put on what normal girl should be putting on.. If not for money now men hardly woman she's turned herself attractive..Some will just go and be fat intentionally not that giving birth made her to look like that o I pray it won't be too late b4 she will realize.. If u wanna do ur tomboy who told her she can't do it with normal weight
You mean: "this is how *healthy ladies and men* should look..."

Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by modsfucker: 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
nwaanambra1:

To win what exactly? Your heart, white face or dark legs?
Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by tymicjay77: 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
delugajackson:
Na ijekuje dey cause amh, ladies dey can eat anything without any vigorous exercise to burn their excess accumulated fat....
Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by tfash96(m): 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
Chiefqueenn:

You mean: "this is how *healthy ladies and men* should look..."
you should know excess of stuff ain't good.. Teni of all people should know what excess fat can cause in the body.. Oya judge but Money apart

If at all u were asked to choose any of These Tenis
.which 1 u gonna choose

Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by Chiefqueenn(f): 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
tfash96:
you should know excess of stuff ain't good.. Teni of all people should know what excess fat can cause in the body.. Oya judge but Money apart

If at all u were asked to choose any of These Tenis
.which 1 u gonna choose
I didn't say being fat is good. I'm correcting your statement. Its not how 'normal ladies' should look, rather its how 'healthy people' ( men included) should look. Fat people are normal too. You're welcome.
Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by tfash96(m): 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
Chiefqueenn:

I didn't say being fat is good. I'm correcting your statement. Its not how 'normal ladies' should look, rather its how 'healthy people' ( men included) should look. You're welcome. Fat people are normal too.
yeah but the "normal" I used there has nothing to do with health u re talking about though it's ambiguous the normal I have in mind is not slim extremely and not fat extremely.. Nothing is too much
Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by princejenks(m): 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
simonlee:

that ugly fat toad's feet has stepped on grounds your extended family have not seen....and will probably not see if you don't stop shaming people for who they are!
this response is not nice and tells a lot about your upbringing. Sitting behind a laptop or typing on a phone shouldn't make us lose our basic manners,things you can't say to a person when you meet them in person shouldn't be said on SM cos you can string words together

Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by merits(m): 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
nwaanambra1:

jj
Wetin dey your heart wey person wan win?your heart na raffle draw.
Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by OkoYibo: 12:07am On Jul 31, 2019
nwaanambra1:
she started consuming too much amala, ewedu and shaki! POISON!

Maybe she should have been eating vegetables washed in mud like your people.

Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by Timzky(m): 12:23am On Jul 31, 2019
She still looks cute tho.
Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by 9jaRealist: 12:26am On Jul 31, 2019
delugajackson:

The “ugly, fat toad” part is totally unnecessary...
But I would never have guessed it was her in that picture.
>
Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by 9jaRealist: 12:27am On Jul 31, 2019
princejenks:
this response is not nice and tells a lot about your upbringing. Sitting behind a laptop or typing on a phone shouldn't make us lose our basic manners,things you can't say to a person when you meet them in person shouldn't be said on SM cos you can string words together

Ordinarily, I don’t care for insults on public discussion forums...
But the response was APPROPRIATE to the ugliness of the comment.

>

Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by stieyven(m): 12:31am On Jul 31, 2019
delugajackson:
Remember that she was made in God's image and likeness. Don't label God's creation ugly.
Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by forzaDiya(m): 12:49am On Jul 31, 2019
Hello Funmi.
Funmmyastic:
She is cute then but she need to drop all those tomboy stuffs.
Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by BELZEEZ(m): 12:50am On Jul 31, 2019
Where you see the new body
Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by edgecution(m): 1:32am On Jul 31, 2019
Funmmyastic:
She is cute then but she need to drop all those tomboy stuffs.

She cant. She gay gay.
Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by kurupt1: 2:04am On Jul 31, 2019
myhsomsmhhs:
Pussy On Display As Slay Queen Shade Goes Naked Again To Show Her Round & Firm 'Things | +18 Video

See Video Of Her Under

Download Her Video Here:
Thunder go fire you!
Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by Lovelyn451(f): 2:11am On Jul 31, 2019
Her present stature is the one needed to blow, if she remained like this she might never be rich...lol
Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by Blankstare(m): 3:04am On Jul 31, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Her present stature is the one needed to blow, if she remained like this she might never be rich...lol

cool cool sense no go kill you...
Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by Maj196(m): 3:09am On Jul 31, 2019
delugajackson:
Spot on. I guess she didn't care in taking care of looks anymore
Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by Damzy007: 5:39am On Jul 31, 2019
Sugar Mommy Looks good here.
Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by Damzy007: 5:45am On Jul 31, 2019
simonlee:

that ugly fat toad's feet has stepped on grounds your extended family have not seen....and will probably not see if you don't stop shaming people for who they are!
I really commend you for your swift reply, weydone dude. wink

Re: Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo by Centcanada: 6:38am On Jul 31, 2019
Teni was more beautiful when she never added weight. See what enjoyment is doing you! Go and work on ur self jor

Sandra Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji Is Enageged (Photo) / Nina Goes Back To School (IMSU) / Val Peterson, Abuja Youngest Landlord And MTN Ambassador Dazzles In Blue Colours