Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Closure Of Jibowu Rail Crossing For 30 Days; Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Closure Of Jibowu Rail Crossing For 30 Days; Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion (12915 Views)

Lagos Govt Announces Traffic Diversion In Yaba, Ojuelegba, Mushin / LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk / Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion In Yaba For Red Line Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closure Of Jibowu Rail Crossing For 30 Days; Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion by solaugo1: 7:29am On Jul 31, 2019

Closure of Jibowu Rail Crossing for Gas Pipe Relocation Works from Wednesday, 31st July, 2019 as announced by Lagos State Government.

The Lagos State Government has announced that a section of the Jibowu Crossing will be closed for thirty days from Wednesday, July 31 to Thursday, August 29, 2019, for the relocation of gas pipes situated close to the perimeter of the rail line.

According to a statement issued today by the State Ministry of Transportation, the closure and relocation work on the gas pipeline would affect the free flow of traffic around the corridor.

Motorists are advised to avoid this area but road users who cannot completely ignore the corridor are advised to obey traffic officers and other law enforcement personnel assigned to manage traffic during the period of relocation of the gas pipeline.

Closed Route
Affected Routes
Alternative Routes

Please be patient and obey traffic officers

Read More @ https://news.assure.ng/closure-of-jibowu-rail-crossing-for-30-days-lagos-announces-traffic-diversion-a-must-read/

1 Like

Re: Closure Of Jibowu Rail Crossing For 30 Days; Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion by Amehdgreat01(m): 7:47am On Jul 31, 2019
FTC for the first time, I set this FTC target last week and today I have achieved it today, but I have set a dream to make 5000000 for like three years now, but na 50000 be the highest money for my acct thus far, the remaining zero I never see..... I dedicate this to all Igala boys hustling in Lagos that leave Ikorodu to Lekki to hustle.
I ran away from Lagos after three months not because I was lazy, but because the town to me is poorly planned. I have been to Abj,Kano, ANAMBRA and PH. Lagos is just a scattered and disorganized state.
My comment may not directly related with the post but na wetin I wan talk

8 Likes

Re: Closure Of Jibowu Rail Crossing For 30 Days; Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 31, 2019
Good one
Re: Closure Of Jibowu Rail Crossing For 30 Days; Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion by BabbanBura(m): 7:48am On Jul 31, 2019
solaugo1:

Closure of Jibowu Rail Crossing for Gas Pipe Relocation Works from Wednesday, 31st July, 2019 as announced by Lagos State Government.

The Lagos State Government has announced that a section of the Jibowu Crossing will be closed for thirty days from Wednesday, July 31 to Thursday, August 29, 2019, for the relocation of gas pipes situated close to the perimeter of the rail line.

According to a statement issued today by the State Ministry of Transportation, the closure and relocation work on the gas pipeline would affect the free flow of traffic around the corridor.

Motorists are advised to avoid this area but road users who cannot completely ignore the corridor are advised to obey traffic officers and other law enforcement personnel assigned to manage traffic during the period of relocation of the gas pipeline.

Closed Route
Affected Routes
Alternative Routes

Read More @ https://news.assure.ng/closure-of-jibowu-rail-crossing-for-30-days-lagos-announces-traffic-diversion-a-must-read/

Eko oni baje
Re: Closure Of Jibowu Rail Crossing For 30 Days; Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion by pafo(m): 7:49am On Jul 31, 2019
Traffic go kill Yaba lol
Re: Closure Of Jibowu Rail Crossing For 30 Days; Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion by Jabioro: 7:51am On Jul 31, 2019
Now that the traffic pain has been double...
Re: Closure Of Jibowu Rail Crossing For 30 Days; Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion by basty: 7:52am On Jul 31, 2019
Good development to pave way for the Railway modernization.
Re: Closure Of Jibowu Rail Crossing For 30 Days; Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion by mannobi(m): 7:52am On Jul 31, 2019
Lagos and road closure enh. The number of hours used in navigating the routes in Lagos is enough to reach Accra

4 Likes

Re: Closure Of Jibowu Rail Crossing For 30 Days; Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion by sylve11: 7:53am On Jul 31, 2019
more traffic. na just 30 days make we bear am. smiley cool
Re: Closure Of Jibowu Rail Crossing For 30 Days; Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion by mikkycoins(m): 7:54am On Jul 31, 2019
Lagos and traffic sef
Re: Closure Of Jibowu Rail Crossing For 30 Days; Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:56am On Jul 31, 2019
We hope this won't affect our BARBECUE business o.
This weekend is gonna be busy.

Barbecue issa Goal! wink

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Closure Of Jibowu Rail Crossing For 30 Days; Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion by bentlywills(m): 7:57am On Jul 31, 2019
Traffic Ontop traffic

1 Like

Re: Closure Of Jibowu Rail Crossing For 30 Days; Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion by whela(m): 7:58am On Jul 31, 2019
It is well.
Re: Closure Of Jibowu Rail Crossing For 30 Days; Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion by Skyfornia(m): 7:59am On Jul 31, 2019
Not now please..
Re: Closure Of Jibowu Rail Crossing For 30 Days; Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion by solaugo1: 8:05am On Jul 31, 2019
Lagos is WORKING......kindly endure for some days.....Let keep your students busy while the summer holidays lasts for FREE.....at www.holidayquiz.assure.ng

Re: Closure Of Jibowu Rail Crossing For 30 Days; Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion by majamajic(m): 8:07am On Jul 31, 2019
Sanwo-olu is working seriously , the only serious new governor elect !!!

others are still fighting the ghosts of their ex

1 Like

Re: Closure Of Jibowu Rail Crossing For 30 Days; Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion by KingOdart(m): 8:12am On Jul 31, 2019
Amehdgreat01:
FTC for the first time, I set this FTC target last week and today I have achieved it today, but I have set a dream to make 5000000 for like three years now, but na 50000 be the highest money for my acct thus far, the remaining zero I never see..... I dedicate this to all Igala boys hustling in Lagos that leave Ikorodu to Lekki to hustle.
I ran away from Lagos after three months not because I was lazy, but because the town to me is poorly planned. I have been to Abj,Kano, ANAMBRA and PH. Lagos is just a scattered and disorganized state.

Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria and it is also the most populated state in Nigeria so the population is going to have a big impact on everything

We appreciate everyone leaving Lagos

You are doing Lagos a great service and Favour

7 Likes

Re: Closure Of Jibowu Rail Crossing For 30 Days; Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion by OBAGADAFFI: 8:13am On Jul 31, 2019
Traffic in and around Yaba will be very bad.

Hope Traffic Enforcement officers will work 24/7.
Re: Closure Of Jibowu Rail Crossing For 30 Days; Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion by Olajidb: 8:15am On Jul 31, 2019
Nice move.
Re: Closure Of Jibowu Rail Crossing For 30 Days; Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion by olumalcolm(m): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2019
Amehdgreat01:
oga dnt cm bck to lagos again. you can as well check the population of pple in those states u mentioned and compare it to the population in agos state and also the geographical size of lagos compared to those states u mentioned, then come bck to review what u jst said. angry
Re: Closure Of Jibowu Rail Crossing For 30 Days; Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion by olumalcolm(m): 8:32am On Jul 31, 2019
To the mod that banned me, well done ooo. and if na security measure, u r welcome. grin
Re: Closure Of Jibowu Rail Crossing For 30 Days; Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion by raphy(m): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2019
That FTC guy sha funny so he is still fighting for this thing that is still for kids.

Any way this is some good news to go slow super market.they will sale.
But Tht traffic gridlock can reach another level.
Re: Closure Of Jibowu Rail Crossing For 30 Days; Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2019
Some people for just park their cars for house enter bus, Lagos traffic dey vex me badly; even at 11pm you'll still meet traffic at that Jibowu
Re: Closure Of Jibowu Rail Crossing For 30 Days; Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion by gabng(m): 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lagos - Abeokuta - Ibadan Rail Line Loading

solaugo1:

Closed Route
Affected Routes
Alternative Routes

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Police Character Report? / My Letter To US Consulate General And His Reply: What Do You Think? / 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.