Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah (28949 Views)

"We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah / Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter / Premium Times Sacks Andrew Ajijah Over False Report On Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by tydi(m): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2019
grin

He should rather apologize to his fellow zombified cowhariss over there in the north..

Since its government for the north and cows.. Meanwhile

I have started the business of selling my likes.
If I like your post I will contact you with my account details.. Its cheap and affordable.. I sell 1 like for just 200 naira.
So patronize me, by making sensible comments so my business can move forward.. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 31, 2019
jlinkd78:
That boycott was a master stroke
it was the best decision by our southern leaders in a long time. how can an agricultural union be invited to a meeting of social cultural organizations?
this cattle men are overrating their self

5 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by SOFTDRINK: 8:49am On Jul 31, 2019
The elders did a good thing by boycotting that meeting with those low budget cow herders killing people everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by DameB(f): 8:49am On Jul 31, 2019
Abegiii ....
Those southern stakeholders ended up not coming, so the deed has been done
Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by tigerclaws: 8:49am On Jul 31, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:

Its foolishness.

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by Monday60655(m): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2019
I hope you won't be deceived by the purported apology. You had better wise up
Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by StellarThesis: 8:51am On Jul 31, 2019
Officialgarri:

People who reason like you are expected to like your post.. Under 20 children cheesy

Issues which would affect him and his generation are being pondered upon, and he is concerned with likes and shares while his mates in Puerto Rico protested an masse and ousted a searing Governor. SMH
Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by BMedia: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2019
etebefia:
Buhari is doing more harm to the Fulanis, see how everybody now detest anything Fulani.

Lol you think they care?

When we still eat Fulani beef every day putting our money in their pockets daily?

Who is fooling who?
Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by MikeBetty(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2019
kilisi:

grin

Boko Haram at the receiving end of The Fulani Herdsman?

That is terrorists at the receiving end of terrorists
Out Of All You Selected Bokoharam To Suit Ur Understanding. Dont You See The Last Group There Which Is The Farmers That Are At The Receiving End? The Post Has Been Edited Sha.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by Boyooosa(m): 8:56am On Jul 31, 2019
i mentioned it earlier that these guys are even more difficult to handle than the herdsmen they hate everyday....
Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by Valike2008: 8:57am On Jul 31, 2019
He � why putting IPOB among terrorist
MikeBetty:
Thank God He Realised His Mistake. In What Capacity Were Macban Invited To A Meeting With The Southern Leaders? [1] If It Is For Security Of Nigeria, He Should Have Invited Macban, Avengers, Opc, Ipob, Niger Delta Militants, Boko Haram, Representatives. [2] If It Is For Business, Farmers Union Who Are At The Receiving End, Herdsmen As Cow Business Is A Private Business, Alaba Int'l, Spareparts Dealers Ochanja, And Representatives Of All Products In Nigeria. [3] If It Is Socio-cultural Org, He Should Invite Ohaneze Ndigbo, PANDEF, ACF, MBF and all the socio cultural groups. Kudos To The Leaders For Exhibiting They Understanding Of People They Represented.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by Gandollar(f): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2019
jlinkd78:
That boycott was a master stroke
I swear. Whoever concieved the idea deserves an award.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by Gandollar(f): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2019
Officialgarri:

People who reason like you are expected to like your post.. Under 20 children cheesy
The thing pain you nor be small.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by kilisi(m): 9:02am On Jul 31, 2019
MikeBetty:
Out Of All You Selected Bokoharam To Suit Ur Understanding. Dont You See The Last Group There Which Is The Farmers That Are At The Receiving End? The Post Has Been Edited Sha.

Can't someone play with you again? I was only joking. I'm not a Fulani Herdsmen sympathiser as you think. Just joking bro.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by Gandollar(f): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2019
Abokii8:
Hypocrites, Fulani supremacy must prevail! we must conquer!! RUGA or cattle colony!!!
Fulani is now a pariah tribe. They risk extinction. Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by MikeBetty(m): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2019
Valike2008:
He � why putting IPOB among terrorist
Ipob Is Not A Terrorist Org. But You Can Not Discuss The Security Of Nigeria Without Them. Remember The Seek Their Own Independence, And Nigeria Govt Percieves It As Security Treat.
Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by Gandollar(f): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2019
post=80795237:
It will end in praise
Amen o. Hahahaha
Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by MikeBetty(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2019
kilisi:

Can't someone play with you again? I was only joking. I'm not a Fulani Herdsmen sympathiser as you think. Just joking bro.
Ok Sorry If It Hurt You.
Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by doyinbaby(f): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2019
Abokii8:
Hypocrites, Fulani supremacy must prevail! we must conquer!! RUGA or cattle colony!!!
the blood of all those killed by Fulani herdsman be on your head....iiiiiidiot.....may God reward you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by GMbuharii: 9:13am On Jul 31, 2019
Officialgarri:

And people who reason like you are expected to share the post....above 70 Methuselahs cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by orunto27: 9:16am On Jul 31, 2019
Officialgarri:

I am under 8 and I like him.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by jswitch(m): 9:18am On Jul 31, 2019
Are we progressing in error as a people?
Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by 9gerian: 9:18am On Jul 31, 2019
Abdulsalami, Yaradua and to an extent GEJ are some of the most sincere head of government that Nigeria has had. They did what they said.

All the others are one and the same who do things completely different from what they say because of other motives that they usually keep away from the public.

airminem:
“fairness to him he called some of our leaders and apologised to them on the day he received our letter. He said he did not see it that way”. A true honest patriotic elder citizen.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by orunto27: 9:20am On Jul 31, 2019
princeade86:
our leaders are misleading us in this country

They are focusless and satanic leaders.
Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by baddosky1: 9:21am On Jul 31, 2019
But why are southwest leaders panicky about RUGA?

How can you give a man your votes and go against his policies? undecided

What happened to "Yoruba people are very accommodating"?

Please accommodate the Fulani Vigilante na!

Shebi una be self acclaimed accommodators and Igbos living in South West are the problem?

South West must accept RUGA whether they like it or not! cool

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by Niaja4real(m): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2019
Who send that one sef? E don cut that im white bear bear comot?
Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by 3Ceagle(m): 9:33am On Jul 31, 2019
After apologies what next? We all know the problem, every state has autonomy over it land space as vested on the state government and empowered by Land Use Act as enshrined in section 315 of Nigeria constitution. Therefore the various state can decide on how their lands can be used. Some states has even gone ahead to pass law on open grazing prohibition. Is this association of herders greater than the law? Don't they have their members in the Northern socio-cultural groups? It is too belittling for the regional social cultural groups to sit in round table with mere a association of business men on matters of national security, otherwise called all groups.
Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by OmoOshodi(m): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2019
Thank God for the peace in the land... No doubt Atiku won 2019 election .. The only reason everywhere has been calm after INEC rigged that election in favour of Buhari is because they are both from the North which is the most violent part of the nation.... Reverse may have been the case if Atiku is from the north and Buhari is from the South...

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by orunto27: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2019
MachadoPreto:

Its foolishness.

Foolish Moniker foolish talk.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by sexyking1: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2019
Officialgarri:

Yes we reason like him and we are under 20 wise children and not octogenarian old fools

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah by hisexcellency34: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2019
U want the white bear bear ni?

Niaja4real:
Who send that one sef? E don cut that im white bear bear comot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bode George: Justice Ayo Salami Unfit To Head Panel Investigating Magu / “Supreme Court Order” Versus “Presidential Address”: Which One Supersedes? / The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.