Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release (2359 Views)

Sultan, Others Should Guarantee El-zakzaky’s Release – Shehu Sani / Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency / Motion On El-zakzaky’s Release Divides Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by Whiteangel1234: 8:57am On Jul 31, 2019
Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by OfoIgbo: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2019
Please leave Igbos out of this. We sympathise with the Shiite current sufferings, but all these staged Igbo support rather cheapens the Shiite struggle, as this is clearly fake.

1. The pronunciation of Zakzakky in their chant FREE FREE ZAKZAKKY, is totally northern.

2. People in the rally were indivdually speaking Hausa 1:11 to 1:20

3. The crowd was not reacting when the speaker was speaking Igbo. They only react when he turns to English, which clearly points to the fact that the crowd was not made up of Igbos

4. The speaker also made a huge blunder that indicates his northern origin. Go to 2:56 No Igbo dialect will ever say it that way, with the Hausa effect that was used at that particular point. Not the Nris, not the Ikwerres, not the Waawas, not the Aros, not the Aniomas e.t.c.

Having said the above, my sympathies still lie with the Shiites in this their current dark hour. I am a core Igboman so my sense of justice cannot be blurred.

Igbo kachaanu!!!!!
Igbo Kwenu!!!!

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by IGBOSON1: 10:27am On Jul 31, 2019
OfoIgbo:
Please leave Igbos out of this. We sympathise with the Shiite current sufferings, but all these staged Igbo support rather cheapens the Shiite struggle, as this is clearly fake.

1. The pronunciation of Zakzakky in their chant FREE FREE ZAKZAKKY, is totally northern.

3. The crowd was not reacting when the speaker was speaking Igbo. They only react when he turns to English, which clearly points to the fact that the crowd was not made up of Igbos

4. The speaker also made a huge blunder that indicates his northern origin. Go to 2:56 No Igbo dialect will ever say it that way, with the Hausa effect that was used at that particular point. Not the Nris, not the Ikwerres, not the Waawas, not the Aros, not the Aniomas e.t.c.

Having said the above, my sympathies still lie with the Shiites in this their current dark hour. I am a core Igboman so my sense of justice cannot be blurred.

Igbo kachaanu!!!!!
Igbo Kwenu!!!!

Nice one bros!

Colombo ain't got nothing on you! wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2019
Lying Mohammed in action grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by Gandollar(f): 10:47am On Jul 31, 2019
Hahahaha... even the blind can see the futile attempt by the Sunni OP to drags the superior race into their mess.

The speaker is the only Igbo man in that video if at all he is even Igbo. Hahahaahah

I'm Igbo body and soul, if there's truly reincarnation, I will still be Igbo! But I can speak and write Yoruba language fluently to the envy of Yorubas themselves. So this is not a dig deal but just trash.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by Gandollar(f): 10:50am On Jul 31, 2019
Lalasticlala pls help serve this hot mess to buhari media cows biko. Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by Ikengawo: 10:57am On Jul 31, 2019
OfoIgbo:

Igbo kachaanu!!!!!
Igbo Kwenu!!!!

5. LOL look at the white flag that says 'IGBO' at :48 hahahaha
Fulanis have lost their mind.

6. The Biafran flag has no sun

7. He says anyi be ndiigbo no less than 15 times in this short clip lol

8. He even goes as far as saying 'anyi bu ndi Abia state'. How can you have an assembly of Igbo people in Abuja and just declare everyone is from 'Abia'.

9. Everyone in the crowd looks very northern

8 Likes

Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by losky83: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2019
OfoIgbo:

Igbo kachaanu!!!!!I really do like your post and I believe you could be right because I have nothing against the igbos.but I also believe that the crowd might have had Biafra influence knowing the fact that this so called Biafra agitators can be crazy.
Igbo Kwenu!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by gidgiddy: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2019
Look at this stupid video. The people shouting Free El Zakzaky are doing so in a Northern accent rather than an Igbo accent

To make matters worse, the guy who spoke Igbo not only has a Northern English accent, his Igbos is laced with Northern accent as well.

Its unfortunate that the people who pulled this stunt dont know how Igbo accent works.

When a British person speaks English and a Nigerian speaks English , the accent will differentiate the two.

It works like that in Igbo as well. The guy who spoke Igbo is obviously a Northerner who once lived in Igbo land and picked up the language

Unfortunately for him, he returned to the North and now speaks Igbo with a Northern accent lol

A true Igbo man can never lose his accent

8 Likes

Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 31, 2019
gidgiddy:
Look at this stupid video. The people shouting Free El Zakzaky are doing so in a Northern accent rather than an Igbo accent

To make matters worse, the guy who spoke Igbo not only has a Northern English accent, his Igbos is laced with Northern accent as well.

Its unfortunate that the people who pulled this stunt dont know how Igbo accent works.

When a British person speaks English and a Nigerian speaks English , the accent will differentiate the two.

It works like that in Igbo as well. The guy who spoke Igbo is obviously a Northerner who lived in Igbo land and picked up the language

Unfortunately for him, he returned to the North and now speaks Igbo with a Northern accent lol

A true Igbo man can lose his accent
Afamed will not like this analysis.
Meanwhile, Igbo amaka grin grin

cc lzaa adaibeku NkemChukwudi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by Tumbulum: 11:31am On Jul 31, 2019
gidgiddy:

It works like that in Igbo as well. The guy who spoke Igbo is obviously a Northerner who once lived in Igbo land and picked up the language

This guys are so damned stupiiiid to smear the superior Igbo race with the their nonsense sunni vs shia war.
The other day they came up with a news that one Igbo man was the leader of bandits and terrorists in zamfara and we took them up and exposed their stuuupid propaganda.
The Igbo's will remain superior to all you urchins. We are the most blessed people on earth.
Igbo Amaka

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 31, 2019
Tumbulum:
This guys are so damned stupiiiid to smear the superior Igbo race with the their nonsense sunni vs shia war.
The other day they came up with a news that one Igbo man was the leader of bandits and terrorists in zamfara and we took them up and exposed their stuuupid propaganda.
The Igbo's will remain superior to all you urchins. We are the most blessed people on earth.
Igbo amay
I blame Lying Mohammed and APC for this

cc lzaa rekhina adaibeku afamed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by mrvitalis(m): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2019
We are playing national politics ...building bridges

Is that not what they want us to do ?

We are building bridges with all the northern marginalised minority we igbos want to free u from your fulani masters

4 Likes

Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by zeromeridian: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
But why claiming Igbo and not Yoruba?

But what this Northerners don know is that Idbo man too get sense

1 Like

Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by Afamed: 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
immhotep:

I had Early heard in 2015 that Trump promised you Biafra before the end of 2017?

1 Like

Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
immhotep:

afamed is still in slumber

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2019
immhotep:

I blame Lying Mohammed and APC for this

cc lzaa rekhina adaibeku afamed
So Rekhina is in nairaland chai chai!
shocked shocked
Cc alhaja Rekhinatu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
Afamed:

I had Early heard in 2015 that Trump promised you Biafra before the end of 2017?
I heard that dullapo promised to make 1 Naira equal to 1 US Dollar before the end of 2016 grin

cc lzaa rekhina husbandsnatcha adaibeku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by Levant: 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
They are Igbo Muslims. They are Shia too. And they also belong to Zakzaky's IMN.

I have come across the speaker on social media. He is a full blooded Igbo brother and he is a Shi'ite Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by Levant: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
gidgiddy:

The speaker is Igbo and he is Shi'ite Muslim. He likkeky lived or was born or grew up in Kaduna.

I have seen his profile on social media.
Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by izombie(m): 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
Afamed:

what do you have to say about the video up there?
Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by Ikengawo: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
So the new strategy is making fake igbo people? LOL
We know ourselves unlike the rest of the zoo people. We know the exact corner of the exact village someone is from from their accent alone. This man is not Igbo, nor are the people following him

"any bu ndi igbo!" lol

4 Likes

Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by gidgiddy: 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Levant:

The speaker is Igbo and he is Shi'ite Muslim. He likkeky lived or was born or grew up in Kaduna.

I have seen his profile on social media.

You saw his profile on Facebook? Since when does a Facebook profile make one to be Igbo?

If I like I can set up a Facebook profile today and become a Somalian on it

4 Likes

Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by Rekhina(f): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
So Rekhina is in nairaland chai chai!
shocked shocked
Cc alhaja Rekhinatu
Mama mama longest time smiley
Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by Godons1: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO00V0sohcI

Igbo's are Northern Ass leakers. We own them, we will use them as usual. After which we dump their sorry Asses. grin grin grin grin

Upon all these Ass leaking, we will never allow you have Biafra. grin grin

Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by selemempe: 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
Ikengawo:
So the new strategy is making fake igbo people? LOL
We know ourselves unlike the rest of the zoo people. We know the exact corner of the exact village someone is from from their accent alone. This man is not Igbo, nor are the people following him

"any bu ndi igbo!" lol
one bureau de change man in enugu...an alahaji...all his kids were born in enugu and speak fluent igbo and hausa...na one of them fit dey there dey yarn that opkata

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by helinues: 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
tongue
Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by johnmartus(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
Buhari must deal mercilessly with igbos.
Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by Mightyhaiz: 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
Awusa accent all throuh
Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by etrouble: 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
So Igbos now love Hausa/Fulani Shiites. What a confused people.
Re: Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release by Ikengawo: 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
selemempe:
one bureau de change man in enugu...an alahaji...all his kids were born in enugu and speak fluent igbo and hausa...na one of them fit dey there dey yarn that opkata

I have heard better hausa-igbo in Owerri market than this stock fish of a man

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

For Not Awarding Any Cost Against Ihedioha Means SC Has Accepted Her Errors / Buratai To New Army Recruits: All Of You’ll Go To Sambisa. / Sowore Invites Nairalanders to Abuja to witness the FARCICAL trial of Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.