Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Acting Doesn't Pay My Bills - Actress Biodun Okeowo 'omobutty' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Acting Doesn't Pay My Bills - Actress Biodun Okeowo 'omobutty' (478 Views)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years / Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers / Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acting Doesn't Pay My Bills - Actress Biodun Okeowo 'omobutty' by Eskdale(m): 9:18am On Jul 31, 2019
Nollywood actress Biodun Okeowo 'Omobutty' in her advice to upcoming acts revealed that acting doesn't pay her bills.

The actress stated that there is need for a side business because the money paid for each movie role is usually not enough for most entertainers with huge responsibilities.

Advising upcoming actresses to have a legitimate side business, build quality relationships, become serious minded business women and expect less from any man, Biodun Okeowo also admitted that acting only gives recognition, access and in some cases very supportive fans.

She wrote;
Many times I have been asked if acting is what pays my bills, I'm here to tell you the truth!! It is not.
The money most of us collect is not enough to foot all our bills, especially those of us with huge responsibilities, reason some of us started paying attention to businesses years ago. That is why someone like me have done less movies and focused more on businesses that is more profitable.
Acting will give you name, recognition, often more access and in some cases very supportive fans. My advice is as you come into this industry or continue in this job, have a legitimate side business, build quality relationships, become a serious minded business woman and expect less from any man.
I have had people talk about men making women in the industry rich and I wonder what man can make you rich and help you sustain wealth like a business will do.
So my advice again, focus on yourself building legitimate businesses, all the rest will just be an addition. If you are lucky to meet a man who adds more to your wealth, all well and good, please grab it with both hands. There's nothing wrong with addition, ogun subtraction ni ka ma ri (may we not encounter subtraction IJN)...

see more of her nude Photos:
https://eskdalespot..com/2019/07/acting-doesnt-pay-my-bills-actress.html

Re: Acting Doesn't Pay My Bills - Actress Biodun Okeowo 'omobutty' by superlanny(m): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2019
kiss
Re: Acting Doesn't Pay My Bills - Actress Biodun Okeowo 'omobutty' by superlanny(m): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2019
Even a 5 year old knows that 98% of naija actresses are professional farm tools, so dont tell us what we are 100% certain of.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her. PHOTOS / Lyta Reveals How’s He’s Coping With The Love Davido Is Currently Showing Him / COZA: Pastor Biodun Stands In The Pulpit Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.