Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

I’ll Assign Portfolio To Ministers At Inauguration – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Assign Portfolio To Ministers At Inauguration – Buhari (22541 Views)

Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground / Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) / Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Assign Portfolio To Ministers At Inauguration – Buhari by mistyebby(f): 10:27am On Jul 31, 2019
Are porfolios not supposed to come first before candidates?? On what basis did the NASS assess these candidates?

I've never heard of a corrupt system like this since i was born where all the aims of bureacracy hav been unapologetically flouted. Shame!!!!

The resultant effect of this will be putting the wrong candidate for the wrong portfolio. Which takes us back to square one which is failed promises and gross incompetence. angry
Re: I’ll Assign Portfolio To Ministers At Inauguration – Buhari by Lexusgs430: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2019
Very wrong approach.......
Re: I’ll Assign Portfolio To Ministers At Inauguration – Buhari by TollaniINC(f): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2019
God will help us this next 4 years

Re: I’ll Assign Portfolio To Ministers At Inauguration – Buhari by okuwehcris: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2019
vedaxcool:

Jonathan who had certificate but commissioned a drawing of second Niger Bridge is a blessing?

Come to think of it Jonathan certificate that militants bombed nko? But he recovered the certificate from uniport, by then terminates had already feasted on his brain grin grin grin

Please let's not bring Jonathan in here, he's a bad leader and thank God he's now a past-tense, I regretted we are from the same region because he did nothing to my own understanding.

Let's focus on the present and enforce them to do the right thing, I really do not like the way Buhari his ruling. He has someone like Fashola and other good hands, the reason now is why are they not effective?
Re: I’ll Assign Portfolio To Ministers At Inauguration – Buhari by naijaboy756: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2019
post=80796630:
GOD BLESS OUR DARLING DADDY PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI AND HIS AMIABLE VICE PRESIDENT PROF YEMI OSINBAJO AS they take our country to a New and better Nigeria.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1st Picture : To all the almost 16 Million sane Nigerians that voted...........

2nd picture : Wailers, see as Handsome Baba dey look all of una.....Bubu Bubu Himself. Handsome and fresh Bubu cheesy grin wink

Dem fada! cheesy wink grin
What do you do for a living?

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Assign Portfolio To Ministers At Inauguration – Buhari by lagosinnovator: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2019
I tire
Re: I’ll Assign Portfolio To Ministers At Inauguration – Buhari by ofiko123(m): 11:02am On Jul 31, 2019
Nice one... Sai buhari...
Re: I’ll Assign Portfolio To Ministers At Inauguration – Buhari by delawal: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2019
a car(Nigeria) driven by a vision less driver (buhari) can't reach any destination even wit 43 good conductors(ministers)
Re: I’ll Assign Portfolio To Ministers At Inauguration – Buhari by Lateef73: 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
naijaboy756:
What do you do for a living?

Good Question, he is a BMC member, they just paid them thirty thousand naira dis month, you will see him asslicking Buhari on Nairaland thoughout dis week, just wachout.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Assign Portfolio To Ministers At Inauguration – Buhari by fayruka(m): 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
Another suspense film for the journalists
Re: I’ll Assign Portfolio To Ministers At Inauguration – Buhari by Afobaba33(m): 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
I doubt it bubu who spark this grammatical! !
Nigerians did not vote you Sir!!!
I challenge you to approved electronic voting if you are Mr integrity. cool
Re: I’ll Assign Portfolio To Ministers At Inauguration – Buhari by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
ideylaff:

Keyamo was playing to the gallery and only the ignorant fell for his oratory on the Judiciary.... its called separation of powers and im quite surprised that a SAN for that does not know that the Attorney General of the Federation ( that he was play acting to be) has no power whatsoever to be a making key Supreme Court decisions.

He must have bought his SAN....

he went on rambling and making no sense as far as legal matters are concerned

Having the gift of the gab does not mean you make sense ..... Mr Keyamo...

You can only make sense when you know the direction to follow.
It should be
No portfolio,
No Question
No confirmation.

Bow and Go
Re: I’ll Assign Portfolio To Ministers At Inauguration – Buhari by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
horlique:

grin grin grin grin we have a long way to go as a nation.. someone has not been given any portfolio,he has not even resume work as minister yet you love him imaginary performance..wtf cheesy grin grin

Yes

Kindly read again. I love his performance
Re: I’ll Assign Portfolio To Ministers At Inauguration – Buhari by raphaeladeyele: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Dapo Abiodun Behind Close Doors (Photos) / CBN Sources Reveal How It Operated Accounts For Dasuki, Other Government Agencie / Governor Abubakar Bello Travels Abroad — Hours After Abduction Of Schoolchildren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.