Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Men Of These Days - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Of These Days (2672 Views)

Have You Noticed This About Families These Days? / Please Help Me, I'm Been Intimidated By Men Of The Nigerian Army / Why Ladies Hardly Change Their Surnames After Marriage These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Of These Days by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 31, 2019
The man who wants to marry my sister visited. He didn't follow my mother to the kitchen to assist. They gave him four pieces of meat and he finished all. Our pile of dirty clothes was purposely in the parlor, dude didn't volunteer to wash & iron them. Men of these days , SMH.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Of These Days by Holumhidey(m): 11:32am On Jul 31, 2019
the funniest thing i've read this week..... but dont let nwaAmaikpe see this...

1 Like

Re: Men Of These Days by LadySarah: 11:51am On Jul 31, 2019
Dont let him marry your sister.The nerve of him and i'm sure he stretched his legs to get served from the meal he didnt care to come help cook.

Lalasticlala.Push to frontpage pls.More Opinions needed

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Of These Days by elektra(f): 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
LMAO
Can you imagine? These men with no home training. He should have at least volunteered to wash the dirty cars he saw in the compound.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Of These Days by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
LillyVal:
The man who wants to marry my sister visited. He didn't follow my mother to the kitchen to assist. They gave him four pieces of meat and he finished all. Our pile of dirty clothes was purposely in the parlor, dude didn't volunteer to wash & iron them. Men of these days , SMH.

He is obviously not marriage material. embarassed

Your sister should runnnnnn!!! shocked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Of These Days by J4JUVENTUS(m): 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
Funny you grin
Women of these days eh.. You couldn't wash your clothes yourself,you want a visitor to come and do it for you

D guy sef de do like M*mu.. If I was the guy sef,seeing the dirty clothes alone sef.. I don jakpa...cuz i wouldn't want someone to come rubbish my home with dirty clothes tongue

6 Likes

Re: Men Of These Days by catwalq(f): 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2019
Did he atleast offer to clear the table after eating? grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Of These Days by Richy4(m): 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
You basically counted the meat?... I guess the meat was really served from the bottom of your heart...he should have made a u-turn because that's how his home will be in the next six months...Dirty CLOTHS Everywhere .. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Men Of These Days by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
LillyVal:

Imagine the effontery, he is not a husband material, he should better go and learn how to do house chores before he becomes an evening newspaper, God forbid for me to bring someone like him home to my mother cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Of These Days by ImaIma1(f): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
How do we know he is going to be a good husband? Not like all these guys without home training. Someone that cannot help his inlaws to be.

10 Likes

Re: Men Of These Days by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
catwalq:
Did he atleast offer to clear the table after eating? grin grin

Hmmm, I'm sure he didnt. Is it not these instagram slay kings? embarassed tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Of These Days by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Imagine the effontery, he is not a husband material, he should better go and learn how to do house chores before he becomes an evening newspaper, God forbid for me to bring someone like him home to my mother cheesy

That's how they will be running to Shiloh every end of year. shocked They just dont want to learn. embarassed

grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Men Of These Days by Logobenz2: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
I hope this is a joke sha.
When a man comes to marry your sister,it is usually the family of the woman that tries to impress the man,not the other way round.
How do you go to a suitor's house and start cleaning after them? undecided
I wish the man's mother was there and he tried to do any chore in that house. grin
E for chop better slap.

2 Likes

Re: Men Of These Days by damtan(m): 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
Men of these days, dont mind them. That is how they do undecided undecided But your sis too must still be very young o.
Anyways, tell her not to marry him. She must start searching for another man; in the next 5 years or so, she must see another one undecided embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Men Of These Days by xteve(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
LillyVal:

What!!! He didn't follow your mum to the kitchen?
Ode. No be only kitchen, he would have followed her to the oza room.

2 Likes

Re: Men Of These Days by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
Thunder from above
xteve:

8 Likes

Re: Men Of These Days by ImaIma1(f): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jacinthe:

That's how they will be running to Shiloh every end of year. shocked They just dont want to learn. embarassed

grin grin grin

Slay kings. When they turn evening newspaper, they will run to Shiloh.

9 Likes

Re: Men Of These Days by catwalq(f): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
ImaIma1:

Chai.....This one weak me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Of These Days by ichidodo: 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
Don't You have your brother there? So it is another person's brother you want to turn to washerman and house boy...

3 Likes

Re: Men Of These Days by izaray(f): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
ImaIma1:

cheesy this one strong oh
Re: Men Of These Days by thorpido(m): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
ImaIma1:

Slay kings. When they turn evening suya newspaper, they will run to Shiloh.

2 Likes

Re: Men Of These Days by alBHAGDADI: 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
After serving him a poorly cooked meal, you now expect him to do chores. Your sister better thank her stars if he returns for her hand in marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Men Of These Days by alBHAGDADI: 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
xteve:

What!!! He didn't follow your mum to the kitchen? Ode. No be only kitchen, he would have followed her to the oza room.
grin
I tire o.
Since they wanted him to do lots of work

4 Likes

Re: Men Of These Days by genq(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
Funny you grin
Women of these days eh.. You couldn't wash your clothes yourself,you want a visitor to come and do it for you

D guy sef de do like M*mu.. If I was the guy sef,seeing the dirty clothes alone sef.. I don jakpa...cuz i wouldn't want someone to come rubbish my home with dirty clothes tongue

xteve:

alBHAGDADI:

After serving him a poorly cooked meal, you now expect him to do chores. Your sister better thank her stars if he returns for her hand in marriage.

I hope u n*ggas aren't this dumb.
OP is clearly being sarcastic.

14 Likes

Re: Men Of These Days by alBHAGDADI: 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
genq:

I hope u n*ggas aren't this dumb. OP is clearly being sarcastic.
We only added to the sarcasm
grin

5 Likes

Re: Men Of These Days by genq(m): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
But jokes aside, this gist reminds me of the girl who wants to marry my brother.

She cannot afford her own car but requires my brother to drive the latest Peugeot 3008. Still lives with her parents and doesn't even have a job.. yet expects my brother to finance her lifestyle. She brings nothing to the table except her used up v-box. Then she has to guts to act like a "prize". My brother is expected to pay bride price to marry a liability grin.

Women of these days , SMH

10 Likes

Re: Men Of These Days by genq(m): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

We only added to the sarcasm

grin

Sure thing boss - sometimes sarcasm is the only way to communicate with these lazy, entitled scums of women we have nowadays.
The saddest part is the silly OP and her feminist minions find this childish post hilarious grin

4 Likes

Re: Men Of These Days by sisisioge: 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
LillyVal:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They are scumbaagggs!

6 Likes

Re: Men Of These Days by sisisioge: 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
genq:

Sure thing boss - sometimes sarcasm is the only way to communicate with these lazy, entitled scums of women we have nowadays.
The saddest part is the silly OP and her feminist minions find this childish post hilarious grin

Easy nau...its a joke! Chai...where did your sense of humour travel to?

3 Likes

Re: Men Of These Days by genq(m): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
sisisioge:

Easy nau...its a joke! Chai...where did your sense of humour travel to?

It's a joke? Wow! you don't say!
This is the funniest sh** I've ever seen in my life! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Men Of These Days by ImaIma1(f): 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
genq:

That's how you guys sound when you spill the same things. It's good to see you getting worked up over it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Of These Days by genq(m): 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
ImaIma1:

That's how you guys sound when you spill the same things. It's good to see you getting worked up over it

Lol. You'll be damned if I get worked up over this trashy post or any other stupid post made by the OP.
This child called LillyVal actually has a thread called "can men make women happy without money?" grin.. As if it's a man's job to make you wh0rees happy. Women are naturally miserable and discontented creatures and any simp who endeavours to make a woman happy is doing nothing but hitting his empty skull on hard rocks.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Frustrating Me, I Feel Like Hitting Her / Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? / Is It Okay To Borrow Money For Your Wedding Ceremony?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.