Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me (25688 Views)

Police Detain Senator Abbo Over Alleged Assault / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by All2Gists: 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
Elisha Abbo, the Adamawa North lawmaker who is the youngest Senator in the Nigerian Senate, said this when he received the ICON of Democracy Award which was presented to him by the Intercommunity Awareness for Change and Development Initiative in Abuja last week.

While receiving the award, Abbo said

“It is not just about being in power for the sake of being in power. There is so much responsibility on young leaders, on leaders all over the world. I believe that young people all over the world will be learning from me that there is now a huge gap between wanting to be in power and being in power to deal with the challenges of politics and swimming in the murky waters of Nigerian politics. And I believe that young people will draw (sic) strength from me.”

“You are all aware of what happened a few weeks back where certain things happened and I have been in the public space. I was the number one trending topic on social media. I was number one trending on Twitter and the rest of it but that is leadership. That is politics for you. Don’t be surprised that what you did 10 years ago would come back to haunt you and that is why you must always remember that even though you are a young person now, you will contest elections tomorrow. It is therefore important for you to conduct yourself in a way such that when you win elections tomorrow, somebody will not use what you did 10 years ago to use it to blackmail you or tarnish your hard-earned reputation and image tomorrow.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/young-people-all-over-world-now-learning-from-me-slapping-senator-elisha.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by adewest1999(m): 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by All2Gists: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
Learning What..?

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by gaby(m): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
They are truly learning the art of direct slapping that is impossible to dodge.

In fact, this country matter dey tire person some times after all the comic relief it brings, you just get an overdose of it and begin to get depressed.

Who else thinks this guy looks like our very own alexreports. I dey suspect say na him design this award.

The best slapper award....

The guy that allegedly slapped Okorocha's daughter should have come to you for a tutorial. Na award the apprentice slapper for dey collect now just like you him master in the art.

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by Nbote(m): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
Not his fault... He paid money to some young ppl to arrange a so called award for him and as such earned d right to call out young ppl... D mere fact dat nothing has come out from all d noise and public outcry over his actions till dis date says a lot

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by deliveryboy: 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
This one still have mouth to talk. This country matter dey too funny me sha.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by davidodiba(m): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
In the coming new Nigeria, your likes will have nothing to do in our political sphere...

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by lomprico(m): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
sick country angry

4 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by MycroftHolmes: 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
This one get sense so?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by oluwasegun007(m): 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
See some people role model...

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by magicminister: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lol... a meaningless award given to him by an unknown organization/group for monetary gains does not count. The award is neither recognized locally nor globally.

Look at how hungry the award givers look lol!! Icon of democracy? What has the slapping senator done for democracy in Nigeria??

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by KenModi(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
In saner climes he would have resigned and not be dishing out advice over some worthless awards!

But this is Nigeria; probably the most useless nation on earth!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by Iamgrey5(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
I swear only stupid are allowed to lead us in this country grin

3 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by davillian(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
Does HIV affects the brain?
Just wondering why dis one doesn't have sense.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by Awaja(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
Yeye de smell

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by kungolstore: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
we sell really cool watches. link in bio
Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by ronalmagic10(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
I won't be surprised if this mushroom award is from alexreporter. This country is just sick

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by micgray100(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
Na who cause us for this country.. Abi we all Mumu ni..... God we dey hands.. Same senator shedding crocodile tears the last time...

I rest my case..

My signature talks about company registration
Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by globalresource: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
This country is damn sick
Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
well, they are. go to sexuality section and they have fully adopted senator abbos direct entry methodology

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
Chaii Fear bloggers....

See hw u twist... wetin d guy talk?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by cathodekazim: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
Gone are the days when any news that made FP thrill and scintillate one but not anymore
Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by Generalwoodz(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
I am not suprised...in saner climes you should have resigned..

3 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by kunmiiii: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
When you look at the crop of youths that are supposed to take over and move Nigeria forward ehn...they are definitely not better of, probably worse sef. A generation of lazy soapy dancers can't take Nigeria anywhere!

4 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by Blitz888(m): 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
And the joker in white blazers is one of the people awarding him....

I have known that dude for a while now and i can honestly tell you what a jobber he is.

Everybody get NGO... Mtwwww

4 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by Goldenheart(m): 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
tongue
Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by Four4Clien(m): 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
learning what from him. how to slap.mtchewww

get your website for 5k. see my signature

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration / Minimum Wage: I Never Mentioned Any Figure – Buhari / MASSOB’s 19th Anniversary Bloody: 2 Killed, 15 Injured, 10 Arrested In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.