Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking (2624 Views)

Prosecute Tinubu For Drugs Trafficking, Group Petitions Attorney General / Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia / Saudi Arabia Releases Ibrahim Abubakar, Another Nigerian Held For Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by BMZK: 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2019

1 Share

Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
The person behind that handle must be a Yoruba man

Senseless hydraulic soup gobbling idiot

9 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by Simplyleo: 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
Development programme gone wrong.

Igbo amaka grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by raphy(m): 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
See how e de.pain them.

Chai food is ready for NCA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by Enoch07: 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
three more lives gone!!

2 Shares

Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by BMZK: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
Next level. Buhari, why now?

1 Share

Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by Amuocha: 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
Great - Nigeria Passport Eastern Command, I see una sad
Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by deji17: 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
The developers..
Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by professorval1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
But isn't death an overly cruel sentence for this crime?
Do they sentence their own citizens to death too for this crime??

I don't blame them, I blame my brothers that went there.
What will carry me to Cambodia??
Lemme keep suffering in Nigeria instead!

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
One thing gats kill a man..

It's better to die hustling than to die of hunger.

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by Oche211(m): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
Stop chasing wealth at all cost. Chase your dreams, solve human problem or fill human needs and get paid. Say no to fraud and drugs.

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by Oche211(m): 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
krattoss:
One thing gats kill a man..
It's better to die hustling than to die of hunger.
Say No to DRUG hustles and FRAUD hustles.
Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
Good...
Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by Mahsums: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2019
Na dem oooo.
Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by hammerVJ: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
YORUBA THIRD WORLD MEDIA HAVE STARTED AGAIN WITH THEIR TOXIC NEWS.

FROM IGBO SHIITE PROTEST TO IGBO NIGERIAN DRUG DEALERS.

TRIBALISM PRESS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by kayfra: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
Na development business grin

RIP
Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by Godons1: 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
Nice one.
If this punishment on drug pushers continue world wide, the population of flat heads will reduce from the present 5% to 0.001%. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by Cherrybae(f): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
Oh come and see them oooo.
Igbo amaka ooo
Igbo menu
Chia
The hustle is real

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by NkemChukwudi: 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
hammerVJ:
YORUBA THIRD WORLD MEDIA HAVE STARTED AGAIN WITH THEIR TOXIC NEWS.

FROM IGBO SHIITE PROTEST TO IGBO NIGERIAN DRUG DEALERS.

TRIBALISM PRESS.

Hmmm.......LZAA immhotep

1 Share

Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by doctokwus: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
The point is:will the ethnic profiling and name calling be done on equal playing field?That is,if other ethnic groups are involved in criminality and other heinous acts,will the same profiling and name calling be done,and also if Igbos do well in other fields,will they also be identified by the ethnic group,and not as Nigerians?
I am sure if same standard of reporting applies,the Ibos won't certainly come out disgraced as the deluded poster intends.
Name calling and profiling Ibos for a crime of a few is more likely to backfire than achieving it's bigot purposes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by LZAA: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

Hmmm.......LZAA immhotep

undecided undecided
Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

Hmmm.......LZAA immhotep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
The handler of that Twitter account must be one of Abike Dabiri's goons but meanwhile, those three dudes have brought shame to Nigeria as a country. These days, I'm ashamed to tell people my country of origin because the name Nigeria sounds like a plague to the civilized minds. From corruption to drugs, internet fraud, Boko Haram, killing of Christians, kidnapping of foreigners, how many do I need to count sef? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by gwarotango: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

Hmmm.......LZAA immhotep

I know LZAA and Immhotep will avoid this beautiful thread grin

Ibo Amaka grin
Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by helinues: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
The person behind the handle is unprofessional..
Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by gwarotango: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
[quote author=immhotep post=80806496][/quote] I can't wait to see a mugshot of you and LZAA in Thailand grin

Ibo Amaka grin
Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by LZAA: 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
gwarotango:
I can't wait to see a mugshot of you and LZAA in Thailand grin

Ibo Amaka grin
grin grin

Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by johnmartus(m): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
So sad.
Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by bangbangall: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
DID I BORROW MONEY FROM YOU TO SUB? IF YOU EVER SUSPEND MY ACCOUNT AGAIN NA OGU GO KILL U
Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
The person behind that handle must be a Yoruba man

Senseless hydraulic soup gobbling idiot

They are Igbo drug pushers and the poster got the description totally right.

You hypocrites also term the whole fulani region terrorists because of the activities of just herdsman, leaving the Fulanis that are doctors, engineers, economists and so on.

So what is bad in terming the drug pushers Igbo drug pushers??

I don't care about igbo drug pushers, fulani herdsman and so on, it's none of my business just trying to point out your hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
Iblad0994:

They are Igbo drug pushers and the poster got the description totally right.

You hypocrites also term the whole fulani region terrorists because of the activities of just herdsman, leaving the Fulanis that are doctors, engineers, economists and so on.

So what is bad in terming the drug pushers Igbo drug pushers??

I don't care about igbo drug pushers, fulani herdsman and so on, it's none of my business just trying to point out your hypocrisy.

Get off my mention if you don't want to be unfortunate this very minute ...
Re: Three Nigerians Sentenced To Death In Cambodia for drugs trafficking by JonDon12: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lol. At the Post. Yoruba Bad belly for Ndi Igbo is crazy. Though extremely pathetic, its still funny. I am not proud of these guys but at least frug trafficking is more profitable than skull mining so I applaud the industriousness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Statistics: South East Tops Federal Civil Service Employment In Nigeria / Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –LP,Lagos,23 Other States Affected. / INEC & APC Lawyers Contradict Themselves Over Shettima's Double Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.