Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

‘I Love You Mr Ned Nwoko With All My Heart, F**k All My Haters- Regina Daniels F - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Love You Mr Ned Nwoko With All My Heart, F**k All My Haters- Regina Daniels F (757 Views)

'am Coming For My Haters''- Davido Says As He Poses With His G-wagon / Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] / Davido: "I Am About To Make Most Disrespectful Song For All My Haters" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Love You Mr Ned Nwoko With All My Heart, F**k All My Haters- Regina Daniels F by Yinkfoldup: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
Famous Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has finally addressed her marriage to former legislator, Ned Nwoko.

In a new video gotten from her Snapchat account, the 21-year-old Regina Daniels who seemed a little tipsy was seen talking to a friend. In the video, she sent a clear message to her haters, which is quite different from the cryptic messages she has been leaving all over social media since the news of her marriage to 59-year-old Ned Nwoko went viral.

She said:

“It’s not to my face… Can somebody please just help me tell my husband how much I love him so so so much. So fcck what y’all say but take it or not, I love you Mr Ned Nwoko, with all my heart”

Source: https://yinkfold.com/i-love-you-mr-ned-nwoko-with-all-my-heart-fk-all-my-haters-regina-daniels-finally-addresses-haters-video/

Re: ‘I Love You Mr Ned Nwoko With All My Heart, F**k All My Haters- Regina Daniels F by davidodiba(m): 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
Chill....it's so cool loving even nothing when there is plenty of cash to act as respite
Re: ‘I Love You Mr Ned Nwoko With All My Heart, F**k All My Haters- Regina Daniels F by StephenBB(m): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
Good girl turn bad

What am i even saying.....what did i know

Wats so special about...

FTC
Re: ‘I Love You Mr Ned Nwoko With All My Heart, F**k All My Haters- Regina Daniels F by Oche211(m): 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
It's her life, her marriage, her decision. So can we have peace here on nairaland?
Re: ‘I Love You Mr Ned Nwoko With All My Heart, F**k All My Haters- Regina Daniels F by Defenderalert(m): 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Will you still love him if the money disappears suddenly?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Stop Doing This (you End Up Giving Your Soul To The Devil) / Nigerian Police Are A Bunch Of Illiterate Fools - Paul Okoye / Mad Melon Of The ‘danfo Driver’ Fame Has Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.