Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. (51687 Views)

Make As Much As N15,000 Daily On This Platform. / Be Careful Of The New Site Call Uplift / Nairalanders Be Warned.... Game Betters Are Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Umarzy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
profology:
Please who knows how genuine this UTI Mutual funds limited is, i saw it on telegram.. Please i need light on this

Telegram is a Scam planet. Be careful over there, as there are lots of scammers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by utchvikky(f): 10:09am On Mar 20, 2021
Hello house, is farm power a registered investment?
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Kaceman(m): 10:33am On Mar 30, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Farmcrowdy has gotten investors in millions of dollars and they seek to satisfy those dollar investors instead of satisfying local investors. The profit rates you see on farmcrowdy are 40% of what they made. Farmers get 40%, Investors get 40% and Farmcrowdy gets 20%.

The latest nonsense they're doing now is to collect 2% of the investment fund in addition to the 20% of the farm profits they usually collect thereby reducing the true profit from investment.

I put more than 1.3M in Farmcrowdy and I'm getting 185k, whereas on another farming platform, 800k is giving me 184k. Once my investment cycle in farmcrowdy matures, I'm pulling out my money elsewhere.

They've become celebrity farmers, when showmanship and media glitz overshadows the true business.

Like which other farming platforms
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by MrValthegreat: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Farmcrowdy has gotten investors in millions of dollars and they seek to satisfy those dollar investors instead of satisfying local investors. The profit rates you see on farmcrowdy are 40% of what they made. Farmers get 40%, Investors get 40% and Farmcrowdy gets 20%.

The latest nonsense they're doing now is to collect 2% of the investment fund in addition to the 20% of the farm profits they usually collect thereby reducing the true profit from investment.

I put more than 1.3M in Farmcrowdy and I'm getting 185k, whereas on another farming platform, 800k is giving me 184k. Once my investment cycle in farmcrowdy matures, I'm pulling out my money elsewhere.

They've become celebrity farmers, when showmanship and media glitz overshadows the true business.
Pls on which platform are you getting 184k with 800k?
Also, does anyone here know if farm4me is real or a scam?
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by awumen: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Any info on agropartnership?
I wish to invest
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Jeremani: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
So far in this nairaland i have been scame like 15k
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by etiluv: 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
Please, is yoghurtvest a legit platform for investment?
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Samken2: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Umarzy:
If you are an active nairalander & an investor, especially if you invest online, there's high tendency or possibility that you may have been scammed in one way or the other on this platform.

Myself was a victim. It's been long though. There was a guy on this platform who had TradeExpert as his Moniker. He was particularly looking for investors on this platform so that he would trade for them and share the profit with the investor. I decided to try the guy. I funded my Forex account (using FBS as my Broker) with some dollars, paid him some extra bucks to trade for me. On the first day of Trading, he made $10 in 10 mins ( cos' i monitored the trade on my Meta Trader platform). I was like wow, this guy is good. The next day, the account reduced drastically, the third day, the guy blew the account. How will you be using 0.11 ($11,000 units) lot size on an account that is less than $500? las las, the guy blocked me and that was how i lost my bars. I'm sure he would have created another account to scam some people again.

So, what is the post driving at? I have seen a lot of members of this platform dropping their contact/contacting those who wish to trade for them. Aside that, some people too are sharing some scam sites here. Example: Bitcoin mining, bitcoin bot, bitcoin hourly, and some other click to earn sites. i have to tell you that are these thing are scam and you shouldn't waste your time on it.

Aside my architectural job, i do spend some time on the cyberspace making some research on online ways of earning and other things too.

Highlighted below are scams or things you should never venture into.

1. Never give your money to someone who wants to trade for you. If the person know how to trade very well and he's making correct money, he will not even think of trading for someone else. If you so much love trading, learn it yourself, na d same head the people wey dey milk the market na him u ma get.

2.Don't waste your time in all these bitcoin mining website. It's pure scam

3. Click to earn sites are scam. if you must venture into any, check the reviews of the sites on Google first, you will know whether it's real or legit.

4. Ponzi: i don't have to explain to you why this one is the worst and the father of scam.

5. If the offer is too good to be true.

As regards the legit ones, i believe it has already been discussed on this platform.

i had to post this because of the increasing rate these scammers are deceiving gullible people on this platform as some of them do not really know much on online business.

My 2 cents.
So FBS na person no bi registered investment platform
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Samken2: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
Umarzy:
If you are an active nairalander & an investor, especially if you invest online, there's high tendency or possibility that you may have been scammed in one way or the other on this platform.

Myself was a victim. It's been long though. There was a guy on this platform who had TradeExpert as his Moniker. He was particularly looking for investors on this platform so that he would trade for them and share the profit with the investor. I decided to try the guy. I funded my Forex account (using FBS as my Broker) with some dollars, paid him some extra bucks to trade for me. On the first day of Trading, he made $10 in 10 mins ( cos' i monitored the trade on my Meta Trader platform). I was like wow, this guy is good. The next day, the account reduced drastically, the third day, the guy blew the account. How will you be using 0.11 ($11,000 units) lot size on an account that is less than $500? las las, the guy blocked me and that was how i lost my bars. I'm sure he would have created another account to scam some people again.

So, what is the post driving at? I have seen a lot of members of this platform dropping their contact/contacting those who wish to trade for them. Aside that, some people too are sharing some scam sites here. Example: Bitcoin mining, bitcoin bot, bitcoin hourly, and some other click to earn sites. i have to tell you that are these thing are scam and you shouldn't waste your time on it.

Aside my architectural job, i do spend some time on the cyberspace making some research on online ways of earning and other things too.

Highlighted below are scams or things you should never venture into.

1. Never give your money to someone who wants to trade for you. If the person know how to trade very well and he's making correct money, he will not even think of trading for someone else. If you so much love trading, learn it yourself, na d same head the people wey dey milk the market na him u ma get.

2.Don't waste your time in all these bitcoin mining website. It's pure scam

3. Click to earn sites are scam. if you must venture into any, check the reviews of the sites on Google first, you will know whether it's real or legit.

4. Ponzi: i don't have to explain to you why this one is the worst and the father of scam.

5. If the offer is too good to be true.

As regards the legit ones, i believe it has already been discussed on this platform.

i had to post this because of the increasing rate these scammers are deceiving gullible people on this platform as some of them do not really know much on online business.

My 2 cents.
So FBS na person no bi registered investment platform
Buzx:

Bro, I would to know what mutual fund you're talking about.
Hey guys how can I invest in stanbic ibtc, ARM investments
Pls
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by ernestchykern(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2022
Hi! Have you heard about Oxford International Group?
I strongly believe you'd love the returns on investment. I'm currently partnering with the company which gives 35% of investment for 12months, 15% for 6months and 75 for 24months and more.
You don't have to move a muscle.
Oxford is owned by a reputable team of business gurus with Dr Teni Ogunsanya as the Chairman.

OIG as she's fondly called is a conglomerate that owns several businesses from real estate to oil and gas, dredging, school, hotel. Each of these mentioned company, especially dredging, real estate and oil and gas churns out millions of profit well over N100,000000 or more on a yearly basis.

Every transaction is backed up by legal documents like deed of agreement, post dates check and all to secure customers investments.

As I speak, there are customs with well over N1bllion worth of investment and even a N100,000, it all depends on the clients financial capability.

As a result, she had issues with SEC having gone as far as collecting funds from the public without full license from SEC, and is currently undergoing the process of be legalized as a conglomerate that can acess capital from the public to any length.

I believe this would be of great help to you.
You can reach out to me for further guidance on the various ways you can invest and earn from the company.

Kind regards
Ernest C. Offiah
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Chegro(m): 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
Be careful with MTF-ULTIMUM when you investment grows they will suddendly block your account to activate it with huge amount when you pay they will tell you that you paid late. You should pay higher after which they will still lock your account. Asking you to pay higher. If you say contrary they will block your account.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback / Jack Dorsey: The People Of Nigeria Will Lead Bitcoin / 20 Small Business Ideas You Can Start With 20k Or Less And Get High Profit!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.