Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,073 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin (40989 Views)

Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by Exodora: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
Monitoring spirit every where they won't stop wasting their time on peoples matter . Awon busy body them like their life is perfect .
Thought they said no man will .... , now she is pregnant still they won't let her have her peace.

Jobless fools!!!!! Fooling their selves around .
You marry rich man problem .You marry poor man big problem .
You no marry at all bigger problem .
Stupid and crazy Negros .
Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by Kingosytex(m): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
Exodora:

Stupidity of women ! So the women gets blamed for this too. When are women going to be seen the way they are just as you guys want to be seen the way You are. Be civilized for once my dear.

Yes, women deserve all the blame. It might interest you to know that they have an upper hand when it comes to controlling sexual urge, a man can just get turned on by seeing the boobs of a lady not to talk of the main main... hope you understand? while seeing the unclothedness of a man might not turn a lady on. Moreover, the lady carries the evidence of sexual intercourse that is pregnancy
Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by Exodora: 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kingosytex:

Yes, women deserve all the blame. It might interest you to know that they have an upper hand when it comes to controlling sexual urge, a man can just get turned on by seeing the boobs of a lady not to talk of the main main... hope you understand? while seeing the unclothedness of a man might not turn a lady on. Moreover, the lady carries the evidence of sexual intercourse that is pregnancy

So is right for the men to feel ... , while for the women is wrong . What about those of them that decided to abort theirs.
If am a woman you like me and I do the same and we both feel like having ... then on the process boom pregnancy is involve I don't see anything wrong in keeping my baby , you never can tell that might be the only baby I might have.
Nobody planed for unwanted pregnancy even married couples can attest to this .
Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by Kingosytex(m): 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
Exodora:

So is right for the men to feel ... , while for the women is wrong . What about those of them that decided to abort theirs.
If am a woman you like me and I do the same and we both feel like having ... then on the process boom pregnancy is involve I don't see anything wrong in keeping my baby , you never can tell that might be the only baby I might have.
Nobody planed for unwanted pregnancy even married couples can attest to this .

Ok! you win, i can't type cos i feel very sleepy now.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by Exodora: 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kingosytex:

Ok! you win, i can't type cos i feel very sleepy now.

Sweet dreams then
Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by Kingosytex(m): 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Exodora:

Sweet dreams then
Wish you same.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by Brainboxfid(f): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
brushesz:

You just joined NL May 12, 2019. You won't understand.
this is my second account, I joined 2015.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
After denying being pregnant several times, now she says she has given birth.
Mtchew.
Is your child baby Jesus? Shift make I see road.

Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by OduntanGabriel(m): 3:56am On Aug 01, 2019
She Has time... I want to believe it's true
Re: Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin by Olokpablessing1: 7:10am On Aug 01, 2019
Good morning my dear friends. A white Hilux with plate number 443 has been missing since yesterday please if found anywhere. Please contact me on this number
08131537197. The is a compensation for anybody that sees it. It's white with plate number 443.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trey Songz Yabs Senator Ben Murray-bruce, Nigerians Come For Him / Funmi Iyanda Throws Shade At DonJazzy ? (see Tweet) / #BBNaija: Bisola Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.