Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties (34626 Views)

Ex-Minister Bello Maitama Yusuf Is Dead / Rabiu Yusuf Is Dead / Katsina Announces Death Sentence For Kidnappers, Cattle Rustlers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties by Bethel80: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
The Presidency announces the passing of Alhaji Tijani Yusuf, Wednesday morning after a brief illness.

Aged 63, Alhaji Yusuf, popularly called TJ, was until his transition, the Special Assistant (Special Duties) to Jalal Arabi, Permanent Secretary, State House, Abuja.

A very likeable and unassuming gentleman, Yusuf was known for his excellent administrative skills, most notably, his pivotal roles during Swearing-in/Oath-taking ceremonies of top appointees of the Federal Government before Nigerian leaders.

In recognition of his meritorious services, Yusuf was given the national honours of Member of the Order of Niger, (MON 2006), and Officer of the Order of Niger, (OON 2012) after receiving several commendation letters including one from the Archbishop of Canterbury.

Deployed to the State House in 1994 from the Federal Ministry of Water Resources and Rural Development, he rose to the rank of Director in 2013, and retired in 2016 after decades of serving several Nigerian military and civilian leaders.

Following his mandatory retirement on the basis of age, he was appointed Special Assistant to the Permanent Secretary.

The late Yusuf will be sorely missed by the Management and Staff of the State House.

After prayers at the Abuja National Mosque, his remains were conveyed for interment in his hometown, Minna, Niger State.

Alhaji Yusuf was married and had children.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
July 31, 2019

http://www.bellsnews.com/politics/presidency-announces-transition-of-tijani-yusuf/
Re: Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties by slimfit1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
I have nothing good to say 35 years of service to Nigeria hmmmm
Re: Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties by nototribalist: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
I think sey na the Aso rock okada Yusuf.

OP

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties by tstx(m): 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
Okay
Re: Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties by KingSatan: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties by Simplyleo: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2019
RIP
Re: Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties by Zombiekiller010: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2019
I don't care
Re: Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties by StrikeBack(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2019
People die every minute.

We live to Die.

Rip to you and others about to die today

Don't quote me

1 Like

Re: Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties by Paroh(f): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2019
angry

RIP to the dead cry

Let me show you how to defeat konji. See my signature smiley
Re: Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties by Adepet222(f): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2019
OK
Re: Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties by x3reme07(f): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2019
Death fall on them one by one
Re: Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties by Imstrong2(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2019
Picture?
Re: Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties by LOVEGINO(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2019
grin

10 Likes

Re: Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties by sexyking1: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2019
He Don chop money naa, make another person chop!
Meanwhile, happy birthday to me cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2019
x3reme07:
Death fall on them one by one

And he said to them “Let he who without sin cast the first stone”

1 Like

Re: Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties by bigeliot(m): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2019
Y am I not feeling bad?
Re: Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties by debetmx(m): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2019
Nigerians are just waiting for one Man to die in the Presidency.

If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties by esiri4jesu(m): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Ibeju-Lekki property investment destination
https://choicepropertiesblog..com/?m=1
Re: Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties by AngelicBeing: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Nonsense, my sympathy is more to the millions of helpless Nigerians dying daily and not to the bastards eating and dinning at Sheraton daily, next news jare, l don't give a fvck even if the whole presidency dies, rubbish grin

2 Likes

Re: Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties by Teeisaac(m): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Zz
Re: Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties by Cutezt(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2019
Wow
Re: Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties by topstone4: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2019
3rdavefarms:

And he said to them “Let he who without sin cast the first stone”

If you elect someone and he fails to deliver electoral promises, then death fall on him.

2 Likes

Re: Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties by juvewalex(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2019
No hard feelings but RIP still...
Re: Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties by Lexusgs430: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2019
If they refuse to retire...... We would have to wait on God.....

1 Like

Re: Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties by AngelicBeing: 10:56am On Aug 01, 2019
topstone4:

If you elect someone and he fails to deliver electoral promises, then death fall on him.
Gbam cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Won’t Let Dad Down - Ocholi’s Children / Kashim Shettima's Emergence, Performance At NBA AGM Ruffles Feathers / Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.