Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,437 members, 7,846,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Say Something About Your Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Say Something About Your Dad (1144 Views)

Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church / Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids / ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Something About Your Dad by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2010
DAD>>>>>>>>>>> you the best thing that happened to me
DAD>>>>>>>>>>> you scolded me when necessary thought you were wicked but see how discipline i am today
DAD>>>>>>>>>>> you told me to be truth full, faithfull and yo showed me love i miss you dad i know you will be proud of you children now , RIP
Re: Say Something About Your Dad by xxcarolxx(f): 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2010
Dad, it's nearly a year since you were taken from us. Not a day goes by when my heart bleeds for you, You were my rock, my friend, my everything, Miss you always. r.i.p
Re: Say Something About Your Dad by mutter(f): 11:12am On Oct 17, 2010
Re: Say Something About Your Dad by InkedNerd(f): 3:34am On Oct 18, 2010
Ok, here I go. Papa, stop eating my food angry. I no like am. Thank you for being a wonderful papa but you need to say away from my food.
Re: Say Something About Your Dad by ladygaga(f): 4:58am On Oct 20, 2010
I LOVE YOU DADDDDDDDY, Mwaaah
Re: Say Something About Your Dad by descharmed(f): 8:35am On Oct 20, 2010
My Dad, u the best thing happening to me right now love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Say Something About Your Dad by babyme1(f): 9:36am On Oct 20, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Ok, here I go. Papa, stop eating my food angry. I no like am. Thank you for being a wonderful papa but you need to say away from my food.
grin grin grin

Na im be say your papa like food pass you shocked shocked
Re: Say Something About Your Dad by babyme1(f): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2010
Papa, i cherish you for making me think you were a soldier when i was younger. I love you for making me wake up each day b4 5am,now i can cope in this fast world.

Papa, i love you for teaching me how to treat a man kiss
Re: Say Something About Your Dad by augustborn: 10:12am On Oct 20, 2010
Daddy! As we fondly called you. How I wish you are alive now, to see your cherished children. "Rest in perfect peace". If I have to choose in the world to come, a father. I will always choose you.
Re: Say Something About Your Dad by bobo65(m): 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
descharmed:
My Dad, u the best thing happening to me right now love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Pls check ur pm

(1) (Reply)

The Ups And Downs Of Living With A Gorilla / Types Of Nigerian Husbands And Wifes / SHOCKING!! Man With No Face & Woman With One Leg Give Birth To Healthy Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.