Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife (32912 Views)

Arsenal Celebrates Kanu On His 43rd Birthday With His Hat-Trick Throwback Video / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His Brother Ogbonna's Birthday With Throwback Vs Now Pic / Sunday Oliseh Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by sped1oro(m): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2019
43rd bawo! Abeg abeg, make Kanu no bring another public discussion with his new age oooo!

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by goddy4(m): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2019
Happy birthday to a legend, may God continue to bless you more and more
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Burruchaga71(m): 8:04am On Aug 01, 2019
Happy Birthday nkwo, but 43 I no gree.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Amergred54242: 8:05am On Aug 01, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by majamajic(m): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2019
Desric:
He's doing very great and you won't believe how young he still looks.

Pls remember me that his beautiful Igbo name, Pascal Ojigwe
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by shankara7: 8:10am On Aug 01, 2019
majamajic:

let's forget about football age
so that picture look older than 43 ?

Kanu is not less than 50 years.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by AreaFada2: 8:10am On Aug 01, 2019
Lovelyn451:
His wife is fine, wish to be like her after four kids embarassed
Then have your kids early. If you can afford to. If you do not have the means you will just be looking old event at age 27 with several kids. That is the secret of most.

Just like Omotola who had her fiirst kid at 18 or 19. Her kids look like her younger siblings.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 01, 2019
Nice couple and more yrs to your past yrs IJN! AMEN

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by majamajic(m): 8:12am On Aug 01, 2019
shankara7:
Kanu is not less than 50 years.

we are talking about the picture , not Kanu age , we are talking about if this very picture looks older than 43 or not
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Ugosample(m): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2019
AreaFada2:

Then have your kids early. If you can afford to. That is the secret of most. Just like Omotola who had her fiirst kid at 18 or 19. Her kids look like her younger siblings.

I don't know if it's by having kids early alone o

I know aunties who has kids from 17 and look like old cargoes today

There has to be other factors
like good diet and a good work out regimen
just saying

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by letitrainnow(m): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2019
HBD TO you.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by adecz: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2019
Happy birthday to a legend &
Nigerian football talisman...

But bros, this 43 na your football age nah.

Just thank God for your golden age of 50...

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by thorpido(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2019
So I old pass Kanu? angry
Anyway happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Burgerlomo: 8:26am On Aug 01, 2019
HBD King Papilo LLNP cool
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by micxwell(m): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2019
shuana:
Must u comment?haba what if the wife is a nairalander?people should learn how to mind their businesses plsss
You're the one bothering yourself. She wants to sell her market. Don't blame her.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Karemarealty288(m): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2019
KANU 43?......receive sense..

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by kaystick86(m): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2019
43 or 50

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Graduateacher(f): 8:29am On Aug 01, 2019
So KANU never old? Happy birthday
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:33am On Aug 01, 2019
But He Was 39 When He Retired From Football Some Years Back
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by AreaFada2: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2019
Ugosample:

I don't know if it's by having kids early alone o

I know aunties who has kids from 17 and look like old cargoes today

There has to be other factors
like good diet and a good work out regimen
just saying

I added if you have the means. If you spend all your time scraping by, you won't have time or energy to work out.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by YorubaEmir: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2019
Paroh:
cheesy Amara us beautiful. Still doesn't stop Papilo from lambaing women in his gym in Owerri. If you know you know

[s]Don't let konji disgrace you. Order your Fleshlight from me. I might even come and show you how it works[/s] grin

See my signature

I don’t care if what you said is true but I can’t patronize someone who runs mouth like diarrhea

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by tolajay: 8:45am On Aug 01, 2019
You don’t think so?

For his financial status and social calibre, he should be looking younger and fresher at 43.

A friend of mine is just about the same age and he looks cleaner and fresher for the same age, though he has way lower financial independence than Kanu.

majamajic:

let's forget about football age

so that picture look older than 43 ?

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by majamajic(m): 8:51am On Aug 01, 2019
tolajay:
You don’t think so?

For his financial status and social calibre, he should be looking younger and fresher at 43.

A friend of mine is just about the same age and he looks cleaner and fresher for the same age, though he has way lower financial independence than Kanu.

when Kanu played under 17 , he looked much like 30 yrs old wrinkles all over his forehead , now he said he is 43 , he is coming in line with 43 much like when he played under 17 , that's why I said this very pic is not bad for 43 yrs old,
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Paroh(f): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2019
YorubaEmir:

I don’t care if what you said is true but I can’t patronize someone who runs mouth like diarrhea

You were never going to patronize me anyways so I'm not bothered.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Paroh(f): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2019
shuana:
Must u comment?haba what if the wife is a nairalander?people should learn how to mind their businesses plsss

His wife knows nau. Ask anyone that stays in new Owerri

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by LINTUNE(m): 9:05am On Aug 01, 2019
Paroh:
cheesy Amara us beautiful. Still doesn't stop Papilo from lambaing women in his gym in Owerri. If you know you know

Don't let konji disgrace you. Order your Fleshlight from me. I might even come and show you how it works grin

See my signature
what's that
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Paroh(f): 9:08am On Aug 01, 2019
LINTUNE:
what's that

Read the thread on my signature sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pinnick To Commission France Vs Belgium World Cup Semi-final Match / Real Madrid Officials In Rivers As Club Begin Building Of Football Academy. Pics / Chris Foerster Caught Sniffing Cocaine; Resigns As Coach (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.