Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife (32913 Views)

Arsenal Celebrates Kanu On His 43rd Birthday With His Hat-Trick Throwback Video / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His Brother Ogbonna's Birthday With Throwback Vs Now Pic / Sunday Oliseh Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by LINTUNE(m): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2019
Paroh:

Read the thread on my signature sir
lol, a masturbator, abeg I'm not interested tongue
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by wizod(m): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2019
Paroh:
cheesy Amara us beautiful. Still doesn't stop Papilo from lambaing women in his gym in Owerri. If you know you know

Don't let konji disgrace you. Order your Fleshlight from me. I might even come and show you how it works grin

See my signature
amebo, is it your lambaing?

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by benjanny(m): 9:16am On Aug 01, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2019
majamajic:

let's forget about football age

so that picture look older than 43 ?

Yes now. Haven't you see people who are 43 years old.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2019
adecz:

Haooy birthday to a legend &
Nigerian football talisman...

But bros, this 43 na your football age nah.

Just thank God for your golden age of 50...

You are not well grin grin
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Calistus85: 9:34am On Aug 01, 2019
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KING KANU! WISHING YOU MANY MORE YEARS OF UNRIVALED GREATNESS! TWALE!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Champneys: 9:42am On Aug 01, 2019
43 indeed! lol

Dude go and scrape that nonsense on your head off abeg!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Badgers14: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2019
Happy 53rd birthday Papillo.. if you know you know grin grin
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 01, 2019
cenaman:
Happy birthday Nigeria GOAT.
No international trophy. Just Olympic!!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Mogajunior(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2019
Paroh:
cheesy Amara us beautiful. Still doesn't stop Papilo from lambaing women in his gym in Owerri. If you know you know

Don't let konji disgrace you. Order your Fleshlight from me. I might even come and show you how it works grin

See my signature
I hope the fleshlight can give me the satisfaction I so desire. Meanwhile how much does it cost.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Paroh(f): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2019
Mogajunior:
I hope the fleshlight can give me the satisfaction I so desire. Meanwhile how much does it cost.

WhatsApp link is in my signature. Text me
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by tolajay: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2019
Oh! I get.

majamajic:

when Kanu played under 17 , he looked much like 30 yrs old wrinkles all over his forehead , now he said he is 43 , he is coming in line with 43 much like when he played under 17 , that's why I said this very pic is not bad for 43 yrs old,

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Unconquerable: 11:49am On Aug 01, 2019
Papilo, one day I know say you go kill Nigeria.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by Desric(m): 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
majamajic:

Pls remember me that his beautiful Igbo name, Pascal Ojigwe
Karibe
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by majamajic(m): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
Desric:
Karibe

thank u my brother , ahhh Karibe ,

football u need a bit of luck , a very good player , luck didn't shine on him, Karibe Ojigwe
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife by YorubaEmir: 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
Paroh:

You were never going to patronize me anyways so I'm not bothered.

Good luck selling your wares grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pinnick To Commission France Vs Belgium World Cup Semi-final Match / Real Madrid Officials In Rivers As Club Begin Building Of Football Academy. Pics / Chris Foerster Caught Sniffing Cocaine; Resigns As Coach (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.