Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 (6389 Views)

EFCC Arrests Amos Adamu / Breaking News !!:Amos Adamu Suspended For 3 Years and Fined / AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by mbulela: 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2010
this may sound controversial but i will say it anyways;
he may not lose his job in FIFA.
FIFA is filled with corrupt, disgraced men and women.
The whole FIFA hierachy is corrupt, probable the most corrupt organisation in the world.
Sepp Blatter is worse than most African despots.
that bloke from T&T is worse (Jack Warner).
goggle the law case between him and the T&T squad from the 98 world cup.
No wonder, members are barred from taking FIFA our its national associations to court.
How a man like Amos Adamu can be rising like a comet in FIFA circles irrespective of his ineptitude at home and proven sleaze over time is a case to ponder.
Ever wondered about that old clown called Issa Hayatou?who wants to die in office.
FIFA protects its own.
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by tarano: 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2010
Ati Ile lati ke eso ro de, NFA is submerged in corruption, what do you expect from Amos Adamu,
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2010
A man that some people are tipping to be the next CAF President. What a shame.
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by shaiguy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2010
now that he is in the eye of the world, don't be surprised if he is named Nigeria's minister of sports
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by mrofficial(m): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2010
I just saw it on BBC. Stupld fool.
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by kosovo(m): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2010
Quote from Beaf . . .

What a terrible disgrace! I watched the bush man asking for the money on TV. What a massive disgrace!
This is what FIFA wants to protect by suspending countries that tamper with their football associations. GEJ must face them down and eject any corrupt people in our football.

beaf, why do like deceiving yourself ? ? ? shocked cry

You, believing so much in a failed homo sapient and a political feather weight at that is very disappointing to say the least. . . .

The earlier you begin to open your eyes and see things the way it should be seen, the better it is for you . . .

Let jocularity be where it should be.

GEJ, has no track record of achievement, Has no idea of what politics is, No idea of How to run a Government, No idea of when to speak to press on sensitive issues, Behaves like a directionless-grasshopper . . . Beaf, Beleiving that this same man who released N1Billion to buy waste can in Aso rock would have the gumption to fight any level of corruption is the most moronic and stupid thing to do . . .  IMO

I am a southerner, but i am not driven by politics of preconceived idea and/or politics of sentiments, I must tell you the truth . .  GEJ has nothing to offer.
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by sley4life(m): 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2010
1 of this shud b on d home page.
@topic: adamu has disgraced nigerians in the entire world.the most read news in the world @ d moment is adamu &his scam.its a shame for pple lik amos 2 keep disgracing the countrys name.sani lulu &co has done theirs.
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by sley4life(m): 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2010
@mbulela,i wnt agress less.u spok my mind
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by mbulela: 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2010
Kosovo,
i am sure you are an IBB supporter tongue
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 18, 2010
mbulela:

Kosovo,
i am sure you are an IBB supporter tongue

actually, he is cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by mrofficial(m): 1:10am On Oct 18, 2010
^^ Really?
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by HNIC(m): 7:51am On Oct 18, 2010
Hmmmmn. . . . . .
Everyday for the thief,One day for the Owner!
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by nateevs(m): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2010
Where are all the guys defending FIFA. .? This one was on video, how many more cases have happened under-G?
We have to sit back and allow these cretins run our associations. . yet they can't be probed for fear of ban from FIFA.
FIFA is not answerable to anyone or any organization? Isn't that worrying. . ?
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by mbulela: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2010
FIFA is the most corrupt organisation in the world.
No mafia can compare to it.
not even PDP
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by zenus(m): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2010
Once a Naija still remain a Naija
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by bong4(m): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2010
As much as Dr Amos Adamu is in thenbad books of many Nigerians i still maintain , he who offers a bribe is as guilty as he who collects. The journalists are also corrupt, they knew what they wanted. Did they investigate all the FIFA members and then only Amos Adamu fell prey or did they just go to him alone and then concluded that he is guilty. the courts must look into this seriusly. NIGERIANS ARE NOT AS TERRIBLE AS THE WESTERN WORLD MAY WANT TO PAINT US.
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by youngies(m): 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2010
bong4:

As much as Dr Amos Adamu is in thenbad books of many Nigerians i still maintain , he who offers a bribe is as guilty as he who collects. The journalists are also corrupt, they knew what they wanted. Did they investigate all the FIFA members and then only Amos Adamu fell prey or did they just go to him alone and then concluded that he is guilty. the courts must look into this seriusly. NIGERIANS ARE NOT AS TERRIBLE AS THE WESTERN WORLD MAY WANT TO PAINT US.

It was a STING Operations, sir. cool
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by bestman09(m): 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2010
bong4:

@bong4. Pls let us call a spade by its name. Even if its only Amos Adamu was investigated, the truth is that he disgraced himself and this nation. Can you imagine the second accused negotiating for a sports complex for his country while Adamu was fighting for his pocket
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by ezeomoba: 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2010
This means adamumu has already been selling his votes at d last editions,nigerians y we no go thief wen our old monkey don corrupt our minds
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by Youngichou(m): 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2010

my friend all of u should stop shouting. what kind of cup do u want to host.
take this money to develop other things
gbamm!! i ave said it

Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by naijait(m): 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2010
This is just terrible, i saw it on al-jazeera and i was ashamed, and the man was looking so terrible (like someone that was hungry) embarassed . he should be prosecuted and taken to jail for corruption and fraud. Kudo's to the Reporter that uncovered his evil plot.
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by reubeno(m): 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2010
Finally Amos Adamu the head of the Terrorist Group who has held Sport development in Nigeria spell bound for over 15  years would be heading for the guillotine very soon.

No wonder u will never see AMos Adamu talking about grass root development neither putting in place policies that will make the round leather game thrive in Nigeria rather he always like talking about 'hosting right', FIFA has zero tolerant for corruption, it's clear now that this MUMU has brought shame to Nigeria.
AMOS ADAMU aka egunje
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by blacksta(m): 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2010
Trust Nigerians - Dem must show their true colors
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by Reference(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2010
After chopping naira till kingdom come he has now developed a taste for almighty dollar. I tell you this is what corruption does my friends. In the long run it causes brain failure. It suspends creative thinking. You become a dodo. You begin to take terrible risks. Like a rat very soon you don't know you are out in the open until you are caught in headlights. He, he, he  grin grin grin Adams wanted to chop the almighty US of A. Foolish man. After single handedly destroying Nigerian football and instituting corruption, gangsterism and all manner of cabals in Nigerian sports people more wily than him have caught the rat. Yet another national disgrace. More embarrassment. Very soon our flag will be fit only for an oil change.

The most annoying part of his story is that he claims the funds are meant to provide sporting facilities for Nigerians meaning you and I sent him to sell his vote. We sent him to commit a crime against an organization we are members of. If he wants to brand Nigerians why not tie us to a stake and use hot irons.

The wages of his sins are gradually being paid. I for one am not a shareholder.
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by Guyman02: 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2010
You can watch the videos of the football mafiosi (Amos Adamu) here.
After making so much money from COJA, U-17 and World cup e no do am. Thats why they have refused Samson Siasia from getting the job of Super Eagles coach because the guy no gree to 'cooperate' with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0RGiKrNmr4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH8diADxZ0Q&feature=related
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by matty1024: 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2010
Hahahahaha, Nigerians makes me laugh most often!!!
Are you guys surprised about this Amos man demand?
Adamu is not just a criminal today, he has been a rogue
for several years in our sports industry. Unfortunately,
there has never been anything like accountability in nigeria,
hence we failed to observe his acts.

Ask yourself why every NFA chair person runs to him for support?
my guys abeg wake up!!!!
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by hackney(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2010
Saw it on telly on the news.

No surprises there; that's how nigerians are.
Nigeria is hopelessly corrupt and should be a case study for foreign schools of thought.
It is endermic and genetic.
monkeys
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by Escalante4: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2010
You can watch the videos of the football mafiosi (Amos Adamu) here.
After making so much money from COJA, U-17 and World cup e no do am. Thats why they have refused Samson Siasia from getting the job of Super Eagles coach because the guy no gree to 'cooperate' with them.
[i][/i]

Haba Guyman, How does this one concern Siasia appointemnt again. now. Siasia appointment is simply awaiting due process shikena. I take style pity Adamu(Adam) Sha considering the fact that he is being touted to rreplace Isa hayatou as CAF president. Abi una sure say no be Efe(Eve) deceive am again as e do before for garden of Eden this time for FIFA garden grin
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by Gnexplore: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2010
OMG! why , o! Why?

These ABOKIS dey disgrace this country anyhow grin grin angry tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss cry smiley

Last year Dec na Farook Abdulmutallab!

Now Amos Adam!

, 9ja BRAND worth is almost zero!  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by Guyman02: 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2010
Our next delegate to FIFA will be Mrs AYOKA ADEBAYO (that doesnt sound like an aboki name) the former INEC REC of Ekiti and now Ondo state (At least she has a yoruba 'Conscience'grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by Olaisrich(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2010
upon all my love this country Nigeria with all my heart, these bad news is killing me!
Re: Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2010
bong4:

see dumb Nigerian mentality,guess since all nigerian journalist just sit at home and copy and paste stories that they steal online you believe that is how all journalists in the world do
have you never heard of investigative journalism?they targetted cos they had reasonable reasons to do so.do you know the difference btw intent and action?
stop wasting your time coming online to say anything,do some more reading,learn more about the world and it will certainly broaden your knowledge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Messi Vs Ronaldo In 2013 " Stats Dont Lie" / 400 Schools Set To Participate In 2017 Gtbank Lagos Principals Cup / London-2012: Basketball Coach, Bakare Resigns After Flop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.