Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) (14876 Views)

Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him / Osinbajo Receives Buhari Support Group In Aso Rock (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by Drinokrane: 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has hosted the United Kingdom Secretary of State for International Development, Alok Sharma, at the State House, Abuja.

Prof Osinbajo received the envoy and his entourage on Thursday, Igbere TV reports.

“Today, I received the UK Secretary of State for International Development, Hon. Alok Sharma, at the State House, Abuja,” Osinbajo said on Instagram.

The Vice President’s wife, Dolapo Osinbajo, is expected in Anambra on Friday for 2019 Mothers’ Summit.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/864791/just-in-osinbajo-receives-uk-secretary-of-state-in-abuja-photos/

Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by shakushakuist(f): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
welcome to our...

Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by NaijaFutbol: 5:54am On Aug 02, 2019
Really?
Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by chinavs9ja(m): 5:54am On Aug 02, 2019
Am still waiting for change angry

I am a professional website designer...check my signature
Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:54am On Aug 02, 2019
That's good.
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by Kiezodumah(m): 5:54am On Aug 02, 2019
Hi guys !.pls how safe is it to obtain a loan from online loan platforms such as den money ,pay pal etc.. I had commenced the process of filling the form online but I got to a point where I was asked to give my BVN details.At that point I stopped because of fear of my details being hacked on the website by scammers..If anyone here has done such transaction and was safe ,pls kindly signify .Its important.Thanks
Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 5:54am On Aug 02, 2019

This could have been Peter Obi cry

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 5:55am On Aug 02, 2019
Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by jesmond3945: 5:55am On Aug 02, 2019
UK is now a sinking ship looking for lifeline.

Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by sparog(m): 5:59am On Aug 02, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by Teejayphillip(m): 5:59am On Aug 02, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by Simplyleo: 6:01am On Aug 02, 2019
Either this osinbajo or BAT will most likely be sworn in as the president on 29 May 23.

The signs are getting clearer by the day.

Pls children of perdition should concentrate on athifku's cum.

None should quote me, I no fit shout. undecided

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by BizBayo: 6:03am On Aug 02, 2019
Starboy grin
Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by Simplyleo: 6:04am On Aug 02, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:

When children of perdition catch you

22 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by West2019(m): 6:05am On Aug 02, 2019
Kiezodumah:
Hi guys !.pls how safe is it to obtain a loan from online loan platforms such as den money ,pay pal etc.. I had commenced the process of filling the form online but I got to a point where I was asked to give my BVN details.At that point I stopped because of fear of my details being hacked on the website by scammers..If anyone here has done such transaction and was safe ,pls kindly signify .Its important.Thanks
use ur brain why demanding for ur BVN online loan nd u believe them.abi u beta run away for ur little money u have in ur bank account or else scammer will help u to eat it

Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by slickbak(m): 6:10am On Aug 02, 2019
This Oyibo dey hungry 4 their country. Let them not worry, we'll send them food after entertaining us with their accent.
Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 02, 2019
Osinbanjo would be going through his book of lies to know what next to say

Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by emma321(m): 6:26am On Aug 02, 2019
This could have been Peter Obi News...... So painful for him
Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by ofiko123(m): 6:30am On Aug 02, 2019
Nice one..
Sai buhari
Sai atiku..
Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by eliwa47(m): 6:32am On Aug 02, 2019
Kiezodumah:
You're free to go! very safe have been using branch for quite a while, and they never disappointed me, not everything is scam my bro.

Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by wanger50(m): 6:35am On Aug 02, 2019
Kiezodumah:
Go ahead.I don't think u are in any danger for doing so.I did drop mine with Kwik Cash sometimes last year and nothing went wrong with my account really.You will be fine.

Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 6:52am On Aug 02, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:

Let him receive Mike pence first what is yeye UK secretary... Third world gay.

Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by engrchykae(m): 6:56am On Aug 02, 2019
jesmond3945:
UK is now a sinking ship looking for lifeline.
already Nigeria have been their lifeline since tafawa balewa.
the north sees to that.
the southwest also sees to it.
the east resist them and they hate the east for that.
Britain used Nigeria for money ritual.

Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by Bridget95(f): 7:02am On Aug 02, 2019
This is good.

Check out the top ten businesses you can start https://infograbb..com/2019/07/to-10-profitable-businesses-in-nigeria.html
Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by Lastorator: 7:05am On Aug 02, 2019
"mere Commissioner " who else remembers that statement by Saraki ?

Now the mere commisioner had sworn in chief Juctice, signed budgets, fired bigshots, and is still very much in tge game... While the power broker wanable is gone from the corridors of power..

"Inside this life" its not bout how fast, but how well and how long you last in the game.

Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by jesmond3945: 7:31am On Aug 02, 2019
engrchykae:
already Nigeria have been their lifeline since tafawa balewa.
the north sees to that.
the southwest also sees to it.
the east resist them and they hate the east for that.
Britain used Nigeria for money ritual.
yea you are right. An average easterner cannot be subdued or intimidated.

Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by TANID(m): 7:32am On Aug 02, 2019
Lanre4uonly:
That's good. God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 02, 2019
All of you dancing over this, he's like a minister of state in Nigeria o tongue
Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 02, 2019
Kiezodumah:
It's a normal thing. BVN is just like an acct number. They just need it to confirm inflows to ur accounts to determine how much they can loan you.

Re: Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 02, 2019
West2019:
use ur brain why demanding for ur BVN online loan nd u believe them.abi u beta run away for ur little money u have in ur bank account or else scammer will help u to eat it
Stop saying what you don't know. How will someone having ur BVN be able to scam you? BVN is an account number. It doesn't give access to transfers or transactions on an account

Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby / 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku / Horrific Pics Of Victims Of Boston Bombing