Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React (41154 Views)

Looting Of NEMA Warehouse, Symptom Of Impending Revolution – Shehu Sani Warns / Looting Of NEMA Warehouse, Symptom Of Impending Revolution – Shehu Sani Warns / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React by whizpet: 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
Check�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React by Davash222(m): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
I’m in full support with Reno Omokri post. He’s on point.

34 Likes

Re: Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React by ijaw1stson: 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
oh....could this be the result of sowore's meeting with nnamdi kanu in the states?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React by yomi96(m): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
Gods willing, i will be there we must take back this country from the retrogressive hands of the evil sunnai govt and their southern saboteurer.

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React by OfoIgbo: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
ijaw1stson:
oh....could this be the result of sowore's meeting with nnamdi kanu in the states?

Of course. It must be

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
I doubt Reno would have supported this when PDP
was still in power.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React by OfoIgbo: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
What people do not really know is that with one single tweet (or broadcast on Radio Biafra) from Nnamdi Kanu, tens of millions of committed Biafrans in Nigerian attire will flood the streets of Nigeria.

No Nigerian can do this at the moment. So if Sowore has sought Kanu's help and Kanu is willing to give that help, then this could be interesting.

Look at it this way. Buhari jailed Zakzakky and Dasuki before he jailed Kanu, yet Kanu was the only person to ever make it out of Buhari's gulags. Everyone knows that Buhari's obstinacy is legendary, yet he met a movement far more obstinate than him in IPOB, to be so frightened as to release Kanu. And eventually to declare a non-violent organisation as a terrorist organisation. This is simply because Buhari and his inner caucus felt terrorised by Kanu's IPOB.

I am not such a major fan of Kanu, because he can be shortsighted at times, but there is no denying his effortless mobilization capabilities, of his IPOB's faithfuls in a nanosecond.

141 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React by Niaja4real(m): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
Reno Omokri on point here

4 Likes

Re: Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React by BlackfireX: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
Revolu wetin? Una dey craze....

Sai BABA

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React by Ultimatezlant: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
[quote author=OfoIgbo post=80836669]OK o

91 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React by Relaxedwell: 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
cheesy
Re: Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React by osuofia2(m): 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
watch as enemies of the state condemn this courageous act of Sowere,
Thunder go strike any naira land zombie wey come comment here.
Mannabbgrill,Sarki,iammo stay off. The dullard must be tame

21 Likes

Re: Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React by gidgiddy: 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
OfoIgbo:
What people do not really know is that with one single tweet (or broadcast on Radio Biafra) from Nnamdi Kanu, tens of millions of committed Biafrans in Nigerian attire will flood the streets of Nigeria.

No Nigerian can do this at the moment. So if Sowore has sought Kanu's help and Kanu is willing to give that help, then this could be interesting.

Look at it this way. Buhari jailed Zakzakky and Dasuki before he jailed Kanu, yet Kanu was the only person to ever make it out of Buhari's gulags. Everyone knows that Buhari's obstinacy is legendary, yet he met a movement far more obstinate than him in IPOB, to be so frightened as to release Kanu. And eventually to declare a non-violent organisation as a terrorist organisation. This is simply because Buhari and his inner caucus felt terrorised by Kanu's IPOB.

I am not such a major fan of Kanu, because he can be shortsighted at times, but there is no denying his effortless mobilization capabilities, of his IPOB's faithfuls in a nanosecond.

Those who believe in Biafra are not going to come out for Sowores revolution and neither will IPOB

The reason is simple. Biafrans are about a new beginning, Sowore is about saving Nigeria. Biafrans dont care about saving Nigeria

Both are two different things

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React by mccoy47(m): 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
When would Abia di theirs?

3 Likes

Re: Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React by saheedbadmus(m): 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
but do you think its that easy..
Re: Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React by Ugosample(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
Remimadrid:
was still in power.

whether that is true or not is immaterial

Buhari is destroying our country beyond repair

he has to sit up and do something

before there will be no country to lead in 2023

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
Remimadrid:
was still in power.
It shouldn’t matter at this point.

8 Likes

Re: Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React by chuose2: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
Nigeria is coming to an End!

4 Likes

Re: Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React by YorubaHero12: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
OfoIgbo:

Lol, the only reason why Buhari can hold those people prisoners for long was simply because they are northerners.

In a democracy, A sitting president of a certain tribe cannot hold other people from a different tribe hostage for that long years coz people will protest until he succumb coz Nigeria is all about tribal interest.

If the person help prisoner were to be Yoruba, south-south, it would have been the same result.

Just imagine Buhari holding Sowore hostage for 1year, and imagine what kind of movement will spring up in the Southwest. It’s just common sense, stop adducing too much praise to Kanu Caz he was used indirectly to lessen the vote turnout in the SE which led to the defeat of Atiku. It’s all a game

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React by jeeqaa7(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
I
Re: Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React by jeeqaa7(m): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ib
Re: Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React by holllandis: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
gidgiddy:

Those who believe in Biafra are not going to come out for Sowores revolution and neither will IPOB

The reason is simple. Biafrans are about a new beginning, Sowore is about saving Nigeria. Biafrans dont care about saving Nigeria

Both are two different things
To slap you dey hungry me

6 Likes

Re: Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React by dynicks(m): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
My goons ND I already at the said venue!

The revolution has started already judging from my looks ND expression....Just waiting for the go ahead order ND the match to kick off!

Gat my focus on asorock; the kitchen to be precised..

Winter is coming! #teamtakebackourcountryfromyameatersandpoliticalbigotry#

4 Likes

Re: Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React by Nemesis909: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
After contesting an election and failing.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React by Lush100(m): 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
you are not a fan of kanu but even fans don't do this much worshipping?

Buhari release of kanu was a strategic political chess which worked, the series of discrepancies kanu made was why atiku got the lowest turnout from the east.

Has buhari ever battered an eyelid whenever he unleaches on the terrorist group which you are chest beating for.

The protest you are talking of is just another owambe to get noticed, when real protest start the people would not be looking for dress code before they express their frustration
On point on your last paragraph.
of those supporting on twitter, how many including sani will go?

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday / 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project / Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.