Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? (19444 Views)

I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? / At What Age or Time Should An Adult Leave Their Parents' House? / Man Lives His Life Entirely As Domesticated Dog | See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by H100: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
- One Good Head and Thoughts

At what age do we figure out life?
– So many people think that by some age .. 18, 22, 30, that they have to have their lives ” figured out.” but you can’t define anything with your age, Imagine how boring life would be if it were predictable, People need to change their mindsets towards “figuring out” and stop confusing it with “indecisiveness”.

Does the term “figure out life” have a perfect timing?

– Makes no sense. Figuring it out is a forever game – it never ends and it constantly changes depending on the circumstances at hand! It’s not about figuring out who you are….it’s about the journey. Enjoy the journey, and always be striving to better your life. Move the ceiling higher.

Show me someone who has it all figured out, and then show me someone who does not, I do not believe we will find much difference. That’s why poker is such as great game – we all know the odds but cannot predict the outcomes (we are humans around other humans who live next to other humans).

It does make me laugh, when people have it in their head that by x age they must accomplish xyz…. in my experience life doesn’t work that way… curve balls appear and random situations take over that can steer us off track and it can take a time to get back on track…and really who care ab out age? Like Oprah says ‘why would we allow numbers to define us?’

How to find your purpose and passion in life
Self-audit is the single most powerful trait anyone needs in order pivot towards success. Uncover those strengths & then go out there and crush it with those natural abilities. Decipher what those weaknesses mean, and figure out contexts in our your own life to turn them into strengths.

People think conditions have to be right to make a change, change is gradual or abrupt, it’s you who chooses which. It won’t be better, easier or perfect when x, y or z is in place. Stop making excuses and start taking steps in the right direction. Nowadays how people figure it is based on the car you drive, company or position. Seems like as humans, we are running without a proper direction in other word living a life for someone else but mind you, It’s you and no one else!...truncated..

read more: https://onegoodhead.com/life-purpose-figured/

L

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by villagecraft: 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
shocked

OP share this one with us naa.
Good Good content all through.
Nice following though

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by GeneralPula: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
All I know is that there’s no time to check time. Procrastination nah bad thing.

Think it, get it done!
Think it, get it done!
Think it, get it done!

And before you realize, you’re already one step ahead!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by rawpadgin(m): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
When we were teenagers(myself & friends) we all said we will sort out ur lives & get married b4 30......

Now.....

Evans is married with 2 kids, living in his own bungalow
Layefa is married living in his own 1bedroom apartment
Me i am still single(engaged) & only have landed properties
Tega is still single with no job or a house of his own(rented)

But @ the end of the day none of us is feeling more accomplished than the others. We just want to live a positive life.

Thing is, doesn't matter if u are an underacheiver or overachiever what mata most is how positive u lived

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by RapistOnBail: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by COURVOISier(m): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
grin
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by MARKone(m): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
Till your dying days.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by reechest: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
grin
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by wahles(m): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
shocked
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by gurunlocker: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
The right time is now... cool
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by Chukazu: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
"when you wake up is your morning!"

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by solmusdesigns: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
undecided

27-30

If after 30 you haven't done soul searching to understand who you are and what works for you and doesn't work, my brother Then you are not a Nigerian, or.buhari regime never reach your side

Until you find that balance in life, you would keep searching for what isn't lost,

25 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by DameB(f): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
The day you become self-aware, and introspect on what's truly important to you....

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by drips8(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
There is no right age, we can never fully figure out life and that's what creates our ups and downs.

The mistakes that make us humans and vulnerable.

37 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by sylve11: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
63 aint bad. undecided cool

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by medolab90(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
G
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by moneynavy(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
Well, different method to life
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by enemyofprogress: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
What are you setting in a country where nothing is certain?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by 400billionman: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
Most people live and die without figuring out life.

Having your life figured out simply means, you know what to do, how to do it and when to do it.

You also know exactly why you are doing whatever you are doing. You don't live in wishful thinking, No regrets, No worries, No 'had I known'?

You are 100% satisfied with life.

90% of the world don't figure out life. Also, there are some Wisdom women have, men don't have.

There is a reason both sexes get married.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by Olawrites: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
There is no future anywhere. The future is now.
Figure out your life now

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by hedonido: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by kinglee007(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
In Nigeria, anytime is the right time. Even when dem just born you. My one year old already knows what is sweet and what is bitter.
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by abumeinben(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
The day you realize it's not about "ME" but about "US".

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by enemyofprogress: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
Chukazu:
"when you wake up is your morning!"

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by Jcole1985(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
80 is the right age and answer to your question.Look at Abraham and co
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by Goldenheart(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
hmm
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by poshpaul: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
In Nigeria, everything is a game of gambling. You don't want to be called a failure because you followed your dream and passion. Hence, you follow anything that can pay the bills.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by GoodFaith: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
drips8:
There is no right age, we can never fully figure out life and that's what creates our ups and downs.

The mistakes that make us humans and vulnerable.

Experience is speaking

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by SirLakes: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
angry
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by hischoice(m): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
No one ever gets "everything" figured out.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by OfficialSam(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
Following

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relocating To Nigeria : What Budget? / "My Mother Went Back To College At 45" - Twitter User Shares Photo / How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.