Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket (30129 Views)

Profile Of Muhammad Sani Abdullahi, MPC Member / Former Emir Of Kano Sanusi Vs Muhammad Sani Abdullahi (Video) / NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Abdulazeez99: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
A former president of the Nigerian Football Federation (NFF), Sani Abdullahi, has picked the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship form ahead of Kogi elections in November.

Abdullahi picked the form at the APC national secretariat in Abuja around noon on Thursday.

He will contest the party’s governorship ticket with Governor Yahaya Bello who is seeking a second term in office.

Abdullahi told journalists after collecting the form that he would pursue a policy of zero tolerance to corruption if he becomes governor of Kogi.

“We are going to do our job to give our best to Kogites but to also process that we have a platform that we can use in Kogi state to support the zero tolerance for corruption like Mr President is doing,” he said.

“That was why possibly they saw from a deficit of 300million naira I saw in the account and I was able to raise money to up to N2.8 billion.

“I now know that the people want me to give my best just like I have done in where I have worked before. As a director of sports, as a president of the Nigeria Football Federation, where I was so transparently representing their interest and accounting for every bit of resources that I had.”

The APC primaries for the election holds on August 29.

Abdullahi is a former Federal Capital Territory director of sports. He was both the 1st and 2nd Vice President of the NFF in 2006 before being elected into the leadership position of the federation.

https://foxmeek.com/politics/former-nff-president-to-challenge-yahaya-bello-for-kogi-apc-guber-ticket

1 Like

Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by jazinogold(m): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
FTC

I dedicate this feat to all Nigerians and wish everyone a HAPPY NEW MONTH. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by ojotobiloba1: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
Good luck to him
Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by OzziOhinoyi(m): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
grin
Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
JEKUDI JERA GOVERNMENT

1 Like

Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by kinglee007(m): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
Another Papa don come.

1 Like

Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by NOL2dworld(m): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
Who no like better thing? The national cake is not for one person now..

Are U worried about your present state of life ?

Are U a carrier of glorious potentials without knowing what to do in life ?

I know someone who can give U everlasting Peace, Joy and rest of mind, his name is Jesus.. Jesus Christ is the answer..

If U have giving your life to him but has taking it back.. This is the time to rededicate your life...

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now.

If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life in the name of Jesus. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by realomocele(m): 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
hmmmmmm
Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by engrjacuzzi: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
revolution is trending..... people like you shouldn't rule again.

1 Like

Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by lolybaby(f): 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
WOW!
Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Onlinealaba(m): 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
I am this feeling that Yahaya Bello might not win the primaries but then is going to b a tough challenge with DINO in the game kiss

CHECK MY SIGNATURE, your electronics at best prices
Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by MrBONE2(m): 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
Easy win for Yeye Bello@ political Boxing ring

Sweat it up Nigga

grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by pupsyd: 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
Better pass yaya

1 Like

Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by gidola(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
kinglee007:
Another Papa don come.
. Wetin the youth wey dey there do?
Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by help9: 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
Better for Kogi APC
Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by TANID(m): 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
ojotobiloba1:
Good luck to him
Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Sweetcollins: 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
Yahaya is a goner

1 Like

Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by omakaokoro(m): 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
Goodluck
Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Obas101(m): 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
better pls dispose that guy from going into the finals
Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
Onlinealaba:
I am this feeling that Yahaya Bello might not win the primaries but then is going to b a tough challenge with DINO in the game kiss

CHECK MY SIGNATURE, your electronics at best prices

Dream on!

Yahaya Bello will beat Dino like a Kid.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by MrBONE2(m): 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Dream on!

grin

2 Likes

Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Jabioro: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
This is one of the useless grampa that crumbled our football league, national team and gave us catastrophe as a team He left nothing behind asked him and Nwobodo..If Kogi people allow this hyena everything will be crushed live to the bone..he no get plan na to finish state treasury..
Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by kinglee007(m): 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
gidola:
. Wetin the youth wey dey there do?
Them dey slap person.

1 Like

Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by visijo(m): 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
my brothers and sisters If your parents named you LUCKY or FATE, that means you escaped abortion
Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Jakasibo(m): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Who no like better thing? The national cake is not for one person now..

Are U worried about your present state of life ?

Are U a carrier of glorious potentials without knowing what to do in life ?

I know someone who can give U everlasting Peace, Joy and rest of mind, his name is Jesus.. Jesus Christ is the answer..

If U have giving your life to him but has taking it back.. This is the time to rededicate your life...

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now.

If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life in the name of Jesus. Amen.

After this confession what next?
Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Onlinealaba(m): 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Dream on!

On what basis are u making Ur assertion, Yahaya Bello is even yet to scale the primaries..man got hurdles to cross..

1 Like

Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by NOL2dworld(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
Jakasibo:

After this confession what next?

Ask anything in his name and he will answer U..
Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by EmmyBiggy(m): 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
We need professor Seidu Ogah to take the mantle of leadership in kogi state, he has shown his capacity and leadership skills in NERSDA and he can do so in Kogi state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Jakasibo(m): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
NOL2dworld:

Ask anything in his name and he will answer U..
I have done that severally and sacrificed but nothing came out
Re: Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by NOL2dworld(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
Jakasibo:

I have done that severally and sacrificed but nothing came out

He never fail.. He is never tried of hearing and answering our prayer if U truly believe and accept him into our life..

What did U mean by U sacrificed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers / Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan / Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.