Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,297 members, 7,853,381 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

Ihedioha Desperate To Destroy My Legacy –okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Desperate To Destroy My Legacy –okorocha (322 Views)

Ihedioha Visits Governor Otti In Abia Days After Resigning From PDP / Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians / Obasanjo: How Rawlings Intervened When Abacha Wanted To Destroy My Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ihedioha Desperate To Destroy My Legacy –okorocha by sophsia62: 2:20am On Aug 02, 2019
The immediate past Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, has accused his successor, Emeka Ihedioha, of destroying legacy projects he left behind for the state.

The member representing Imo West Senatorial District condemned the taking over of Eastern Palm University and scrapping of other new universities and institutions built by his administration.

The Special Adviser (Media) to Okorocha, Sam Onwuemeodo, in a press release in Owerri on Thursday, said scrapping the six universities, four polytechnics and three colleges of education built by Okorocha’s government, which had already taken off, was not in the interest of the state.

The statement said, “We want to let Governor Ihedioha know that Okorocha had done eight years as governor and cannot be governor again. He should stop acting as if he is in a contest with the former governor.

“We are saying this because the zeal with which the governor has been destroying and discrediting all that the former governor laboured to put in place, has become worrisome to all Imo people, and others too.

“All the facilities Okorocha used to beautify Owerri, the state capital, have all been removed as if INEC announced him governor for the sake of removing or destroying all that Okorocha built.

“Obviously, the governor is looking at the man behind the institutions (Okorocha) instead of looking at their in-built merits both now and in the nearest future.”

The statement noted that Ihedioha since his inauguration as governor had not done any other thing apart from destroying and discrediting all that Okorocha did.

It added, “We appeal to Governor Ihedioha to take things easy and always think deeply before acting on issues instead of doing otherwise.”

https://www.akelicious.net/ihedioha-desperate-to-destroy-my-legacy-okorocha/

Re: Ihedioha Desperate To Destroy My Legacy –okorocha by captianfreeman(m): 3:35am On Aug 02, 2019
Very bad
Re: Ihedioha Desperate To Destroy My Legacy –okorocha by Teejayphillip(m): 5:44am On Aug 02, 2019
Eleribu wo loh sanro yen ( NAh which mad person dey yarn)?

Thunder fire ur mouth Mister Okorocha. U get legacy grin grin cheesy

Re: Ihedioha Desperate To Destroy My Legacy –okorocha by slimfit1(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2019
Fake legacy of thieves.

(1) (Reply)

We Will Not Allow Anyone To Threaten Buhari With Impeachment In Senate-omo-agege / Breaking: Heavy Security As Sowore’s “revolutionnow” Protest March Commences / Throw Back Video Of Adesina Warning Us To Surrender Land Or Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.