Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

This Spam Bot thingy - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Spam Bot thingy (770 Views)

Scam Alert I Received This Spam Mail / What Is Wrong With The Anti-spam Bot / Is This Spam Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Spam Bot thingy by lojik(m): 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2010
Now i can repost my messages without fear of spam bots.
How? What are screen capture apps for?
I'll just post them as images.  grin
until i figure out a better way to beat this bot thingy, its jpeg all the way!
Re: This Spam Bot thingy by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2010
hahahaha. From and due to the thread title, you may be banned ohhh
Re: This Spam Bot thingy by DualCore1: 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2010
If you want to know how to beat the spam bot, ask DHTML for his forbidden trick. He doesn't even use it cuz its forbidden :-p.
Re: This Spam Bot thingy by Slyr0x: 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2010
Lets see the bot try to detect spam words in the image. grin grin
Re: This Spam Bot thingy by lojik(m): 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2010
Donpuzo:

hahahaha. From and due to the thread title, you may be banned ohhh

Rather than ban me, i suggest the spam rules be relaxed a little bit. The thing just swallows up clean messages the way politicians swallow Naira. Anyway, i'll relax the topic a little.
Re: This Spam Bot thingy by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 18, 2010
Exactly. While i was banned. I patiently waited for my 24 Hours Ban to be extended to life time. I promise never to open another account.

Though i know mine was done by the moderator or site owner.

Before i get crucified, i believe not know.
Re: This Spam Bot thingy by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 24, 2010
Beating the spam bot is not a difficult thing for me, but ehm, the oga of the spam bot will vex.
Meanwhile, the spam bot has been annoying me so much, i have been working on a way around
it, and i have figured something out, but not tested it yet

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out Guys With This Php Project / I Need A Niche To Work On / How To Edit PHP Scripts To Suit A Company's Contact Us Page.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.