Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Help Me Out Guys With This Php Project - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me Out Guys With This Php Project (770 Views)

Can You Solve This PHP Problem?? / Help To Correct This Php Mailer Code / @Yawa-ti-de:Please Help Me Check This PHP Mailer To See If The Script Is Correct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out Guys With This Php Project by bosunng: 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2011
Hi Peeps, I am new to PHP, I have a Project at hand, I am to design a Demo website for a University, where the students can register their full information in 5 different pages. After registering, they get an activation link in their email addresses, they then go back and log in with their User Names and Password. Each student is expected to have a Unique Identity Number to be generated by us. After Loggin in, you are to fill in the courses you do, register for exams, pay for exams and print out the Courses Registered for and the Exam Docket,

Guys, help me how do I get this done, is there Forum where I can get these codes, edit and upload them into my own Database.

Thank you,

anyone with suggestion to write me on bosun_ng@yahoo.com
Re: Help Me Out Guys With This Php Project by sweetpawn1: 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2011
LOOK NO FURTHER!
OYA, SHARP-SHARP MAIL ME VIA MY SITE @ WWW.CODE4ME.TK AND LEAVE THE REST TO FATE ME. wink

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Web Programmer To Train Me To Become An Expert In Lafia,nasarawa State / Telecoms Operators In Nigeria May Increase Tariffs / I Need A Niche To Work On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.