Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,592 members, 7,861,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

I’m Heartbroken- Atiku Blows Hot Over Alleged Secret Burial Of 1,000 Soldiers, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Heartbroken- Atiku Blows Hot Over Alleged Secret Burial Of 1,000 Soldiers, (203 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy / Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' / Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Heartbroken- Atiku Blows Hot Over Alleged Secret Burial Of 1,000 Soldiers, by Nwasoprince: 9:51am On Aug 02, 2019
Atiku asserted that the alleged cover-up of the deaths of 1,000 soldiers was a national emergency that should shock all statesmen and leaders of thoughts into action to save the country.
He expressed shock that such a thing could happen under a democratic government, insisting that Nigerians deserve to know the truth of the matter.

Atiku advised that in order to investigate and report to Nigerians the true state of the war on terror, the panel of inquiry should be made up of distinguished former military officers.

He said: “I read the report by the Wall Street Journal that over a thousand Nigerian soldiers have been secretly buried at night by the General Muhammadu Buhari led administration, in order to hide the true state of the war on terror, with a sense of heartbreak and shock.

“Heartbreak for the families and friends of those soldiers who, if the report is true, have lost their loved ones, without being allowed to bury them or even to have any sense of closure as regards their fate.

Read more here
https://www.brubee.com.ng/2019/08/im-heartbroken-atiku-blows-hot-over.html

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Visit Kenya / Gov AbdulRazaq Understudies Trader-moni To Fight Poverty In Kwara / Defending The ‘national Cake’ From AMCON Debtors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.