Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) (36936 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Shows Its Credentials / Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos) / The Suspended Bye-polls In Rivers Shows Its Game Over For Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2019
In a boost to Nigeria’s anti-terrorism war, the Nigerian Army on Thursday unveiled four mine and bomb resistant anti-ambush protected vehicles, all made in Nigeria.

The unveiling ceremony at Nigerian Army
Resource Centre Asokoro Abuja, was attended by both the Chief of Defence Staff General AG Olonisakin and Army Chief of Staff Lt Gen TY Buratai.

The vehicles were designed and manufactured in Nigeria by Proforce Limited, a local company based in Ode-remo in Ogun state, which has been making armoured vehicles and has had orders from the United Nations and some African countries.

General Olonisakin performed the unveiling and expressed the hope that the vehicles would enhance Nigeria’s military capacity in the fight against terrorism and insurgency in Nigeria.

Five more of the vehicles are expected from Proforce.

Proforce was established in 2008 and according to its CEO, Ade Ogundeyin, an engineer, its products are world-class.

The company’s products are: Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs), Armoured Tanks, Armoured SUVs, Armoured Cash-In-Transit Vehicles (CITs), Tactical Armoured Vehicles (TAVs), Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV-Drones), Armoured Saloons and Sedans, Bulletproof Helmets and Vests, Military Trucks, Infantry Combat Vehicles (ICVs), Armoured Boats and Marine Vessels, Architectural Armouring.

See more photos below:

https://www.tori.ng/news/127572/army-shows-off-its-latest-madeinnigeria-mine-and-b.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by Oche211(m): 10:14am On Aug 02, 2019
Ok but it will be really good if there is a live test with the Chief of Defence Staff and Chief of Army Staff in the vehicles.

It's not just the soldiers' lives that are expendable.

268 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by Truthwords: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2019
I hope this makes front page. Because if it were from one of our noisy west African neighbours, Nigerians on nairaland will start to praise them. We manufacture things too

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by donbachi(m): 10:19am On Aug 02, 2019
Even if nigeria build rocket and ask me to enter it and go to space..God knows i wont..make i go dia go dey stranded.

10 Likes

Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by SultanOfAbia: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2019
Boko Haram Right Now Looking at them Like..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by MrRhymes101(m): 10:19am On Aug 02, 2019
Thank God o! So it's not only pencils we can produce... Wedding MC

5 Likes

Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by Sultanchidi(m): 10:20am On Aug 02, 2019
Oche211:
Ok but it will be really good if there is a live test with the Chief of Defence Staff and Chief of Army Staff in the vehicles.

I'm with you bro

12 Likes

Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by NinjaMetahuman: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2019
donbachi:
Even if nigeria build rocket and ask me to enter it and go to space..God knows i wont..make i go dia go dey stranded.
okay now

I hope everyone ignores and never believe in whatever you do in nigeria too cos you are a nigerian.

And by default, inferior.

34 Likes

Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by emeejinsm: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2019
Oche211:

Yea if the are really sure is mine resistant

11 Likes

Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by Ventura1: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2019
They stop the live streaming yesterday when PROFORCE MD was analyzing the components used in assembling the vehicle, they were 95% produces elsewhere from Germany to China etc........80% of the fund used for the vehicle will still find its way out of Nigeria......WETIN WE GAIN?

Watch the video https://www.facebook.com/NigerianArmy/videos/1268414413325811/

WE STILL HAVE CLUELESS LEADERS

#RevolutionNow
#DaysofRage

18 Likes

Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by bishopmart(m): 10:20am On Aug 02, 2019
Wetin boko go collect for thier hand � in less than a month

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by sanmtiago(m): 10:20am On Aug 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by Intellectual201: 10:21am On Aug 02, 2019
Woow. This is awesome. We should graduate to battle tanks. We can achieve it.
ExAngel007:
In a boost to Nigeria’s anti-terrorism war, the Nigerian Army on Thursday unveiled four mine and bomb resistant anti-ambush protected vehicles, all made in Nigeria.

Resource Centre Asokoro Abuja, was attended by both the Chief of Defence Staff General AG Olonisakin and Army Chief of Staff Lt Gen TY Buratai.

The vehicles were designed and manufactured in Nigeria by Proforce Limited, a local company based in Ode-remo in Ogun state, which has been making armoured vehicles and has had orders from the United Nations and some African countries.

General Olonisakin performed the unveiling and expressed the hope that the vehicles would enhance Nigeria’s military capacity in the fight against terrorism and insurgency in Nigeria.

Proforce was established in 2008 and according to its CEO, Ade Ogundeyin, an engineer, its products are world-class.

The company’s products are: Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs), Armoured Tanks, Armoured SUVs, Armoured Cash-In-Transit Vehicles (CITs), Tactical Armoured Vehicles (TAVs), Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV-Drones), Armoured Saloons and Sedans, Bulletproof Helmets and Vests, Military Trucks, Infantry Combat Vehicles (ICVs), Armoured Boats and Marine Vessels, Architectural Armouring.

See more photos below:

https://www.tori.ng/news/127572/army-shows-off-its-latest-madeinnigeria-mine-and-b.html

4 Likes

Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2019
donbachi:
grin grin grin grin. Ma n1gga

13 Likes

Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by NinjaMetahuman: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2019
If this news Is from ghana or south africa,
Inferiority complex ridden nigerians will be all over the frontpage displaying their ignorance about how nigeria doesn't produce pencil.

Watch how they will ignore the thread.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by simoncynto(m): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2019
I pray Boko Haram will not capture this vehicles and use it against the NA.

3 Likes

Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by BlackfireX: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2019
Made by Nigeria army.

Or

Made for boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by slimfit1(m): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2019
Well done guys. We need drones now.

1 Like

Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by olawooro: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2019
This is made by Yoruba, not those inferiority complex noise makers

12 Likes

Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by solmusdesigns: 10:39am On Aug 02, 2019
Nigeria hates itself
Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:41am On Aug 02, 2019
Can they just test this on live TV instead of this 'commissioning ceremony? grin

ExAngel007:

See more photos below:

Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by babagenerah17(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2019
am sure boko haram already has this in multiple quantities🙄
Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by baratech: 11:00am On Aug 02, 2019
Oche211:

Yes please

3 Likes

Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by shogsman(m): 11:03am On Aug 02, 2019
Why does the interior looks unfinished.

1 Like

Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2019
Oche211:

You're wicked grin grin. Will you try it, if 2 say na you be chief of army staff??

1 Like

Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by mamajj17(f): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2019
When Papi BUHARI tries it first, then the intelligent NIGERIANS go on queu grin grin grin
Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by Automatic3444(m): 11:18am On Aug 02, 2019
bishopmart:
Wetin boko go collect for thier hand � in less than a month

U are right
Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by Adeniyii2017: 11:20am On Aug 02, 2019
T
Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by Ten06(m): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
okay now

I hope everyone ignores and never believe in whatever you do in nigeria too cos you are a nigerian.

And by default, inferior.
Why won't they ignore what he does, is everything in Nigeria not substandard? Even cellophane which is the most cheapest product in Nigeria will throw away your products on the road. Very wicked people indeed
Re: Army Shows Its Latest Made In Nigeria Mine And Bomb Resistant Vehicles (photos) by realstars: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2019
OK_ the tire, the wind screen, the side glasses, and the wilds, are their okombo fit resist bullets and mine and bombs?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian / Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O / Caption this Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.