Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo (47318 Views)

Rivers Government To Demolish Bayelsa Government's Buildings In Port Harcourt / Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG / Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Lawbaron: 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
FeminineSniper:

God go bless you my brother...
Foolishness and a stupid sense of inferiority complex is what is troubling Nigerians.

How on earth will Nigerians be applauding someone for doing what he agreed to do and is being paid for...

No problem, leave them let them
Appreciation and happiness is visibly far from you sir. A simple thank you for something you are even going to pay for will end up giving you more than what you bargained for. Note this

2 Likes

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Lawbaron: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
LGDON:

It is not the governor Obaseki project, the projects was constructed by past bendel governors

The only project obaseki did here was to snap the building with drone
Have you gone to ogbe stadium or palm house before? Abeg use shame take appreciate good thing

1 Like

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by incentive: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
Good

1 Like

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Lawbaron: 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
laudate:

In what way has mediocrity been chosen over excellence? shocked Are you equating Obaseki with mediocrity? Why do people like you have such a pedestrian mentality? If a person does what he is expected to do, what is wrong with commending him? shocked

When footballers who have been paid huge sums to play for their clubs, end up scoring a goal, don't you applaud them? Or do you ignore them and say "Oh, they are expected to score goals anyway?" undecided

When a singer gives a performance on stage, don't you applaud him or her? Or do you remain indifferent by saying, after all he or she is expected to sing?

See, even in the business world, hard working employees who meet their deliverables are commended and appreciated.

Lack of appreciation kills motivation, and lack of motivation hinders performance. sad
Oga leave these people to continue to speak foolish. I only understand English and appreciation is in its dictionary. In foolish I don't know and am not sure they know or understand what appreciation means

1 Like

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Lawbaron: 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
greenprince:

So you choose mediocrity as a benchmark over excellence.

Poverty is indeed a brain damaging curse.
You need to realise that as a citizen of a wealthy country like Nigeria, you're entitled to a much better life than you're getting now. There are countries where lawmakers use public transport. Let that sink into your head
People like you make the world go backwards

2 Likes

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by LGDON: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lawbaron:

Have you gone to ogbe stadium or palm house before? Abeg use shame take appreciate good thing

Who constructed ogbe stadium

Ogbemudia
Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by BlackfireX: 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
Jamesbally:

Biafran.

Omo ERU, how is the sallah?
Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Youngjohnosas: 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
Crixxx:

The the structure in all those pictures are dilapidated. Tell your governor to use quality materials or he can come to Ekiti and learn
same ekiti I stayed for over a year.you must be joking.the only thing I can write home about Ekiti is the countless dilapidated secondary and primary schools that are littered around.that state is virtually empty and dry.
Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Youngjohnosas: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
LGDON:

You are paid internet propagandist

Obaseki is the worst governor we ever had
OGA sir do you reside in Edo state or you fell from the sky.pls too much alcohol is not good for the body system.

1 Like

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by sulaak(m): 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
pocohantas:

Don't blame us, we are Nigerians living in Nigeria. Things that should be the standard, are like a wonder of the world to us.
That's why nothing will change in Nigeria.
Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by LGDON: 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
Youngjohnosas:
OGA sir do you reside in Edo state or you fell from the sky.pls too much alcohol is not good for the body system.

I live in Edo State

We are still waiting for the 200,000 jobs he promised.

Let me not mention Gelegele seaport
Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Appetizerbmaz(m): 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
And the houses around the stadium should be up to standard to fit in well. Government can force them renovate them to standard or take it from them. I Don talk my own hope I touch light the matter well.
Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Glycosunde: 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
Some comments here are really petty, I mean even if obaseki was elected n been paid to do his work but kudos should still be given to him for doing a good job because we would have still be d same people castigating him if he was not working. So we only hope n pray he continues to work in all spheres of Edo n not change later for d worst

PS for those hypocrites crying wolf kindly get a life because you people are d one ass licking trump n saying how he is a good president that has his people at heart n working to make sure that their life is better yet u can't praise ur own for doing same or is trump not being paid again

1 Like

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by BnBgrillNG(m): 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
This is what i tell people.... They were voted to do this and more.

izzou:
grin

As much as this is impressive, let's stop making it look like a governor is doing his people a favor. It's mediocre, to me

Which one is "Obaseki is working"?

Who was supposed to reconstruct it before? The people?

He simply did what he was voted in for. He was supposed to work.

Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Joseph090615801: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
i never knew that Benin city is so great like this wow for this city [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo by Joseph090615801: 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
wow this is great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Error By Hon. Ibrahim Umar In Yobe State / Gov Adeleke Inspects Osun House In Abuja abandoned for 12 years by APC (pics) / IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.