Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Florida Man Jailed For 10 Years For Knowingly Infecting 3 Women With HIV (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Florida Man Jailed For 10 Years For Knowingly Infecting 3 Women With HIV (Photo) (29135 Views)

3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) / 3 Women Arrested Over Smuggling Of 818 Rounds Of Live Ammunition / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florida Man Jailed For 10 Years For Knowingly Infecting 3 Women With HIV (Photo) by roladex(f): 12:41am On Aug 03, 2019
Somebody will see this one now and be crushing over him befor u know it sometin will happen and na flesh to flesh.true true aids no dey show for face.
Re: Florida Man Jailed For 10 Years For Knowingly Infecting 3 Women With HIV (Photo) by Chukalemon(m): 1:10am On Aug 03, 2019
I just guess for my mind that it might be a nigerian.because that's what they are being known for as to always committing felony and atrocities anywhere they went.the thing just dey for their blood vein
Re: Florida Man Jailed For 10 Years For Knowingly Infecting 3 Women With HIV (Photo) by tobby20: 2:45am On Aug 03, 2019
Oche211:
After 10 years, his eyes go clear.
However, the women should have known that sex, like any risky adventures comes with some of it's own risks part of which are STDs and STIs.
Sex is never risk free.
I have been giving my babe from behind flesh to flesh for almost 9 months now.I have had not even malaria

1 Like

Re: Florida Man Jailed For 10 Years For Knowingly Infecting 3 Women With HIV (Photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
If you have anyone in China, Shenyang city in particular, they will confirm something like this just happened few months ago an Igbo guy enter naija carry am come, begin pay chinese bengas to knack without. Lol a girl he gave the stuf, after a while went to hospital for a different thing only to be told she had it. And na only the nigga home girl some knack without. Haha ogbeni the nigga has being sentenced to death. USA they learn work where China they. Why keep such a person alive??
Re: Florida Man Jailed For 10 Years For Knowingly Infecting 3 Women With HIV (Photo) by mediclife1987(m): 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
olu77:
First sentence HIV, second sentence is imprisonment the third is those guys sentenced to life that he will meet in prison don't care about the HIV in his asshole. Bang bang bang. Sow what you will be happy to reap.

They'll do soapy on his arse... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) / Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 / 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.