Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

What Kind Of Business Can I Do With A 4runner? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can I Do With A 4runner? (846 Views)

What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can I Do With A 4runner? by DZTech: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
I have a 2003 Toyota 4Runner.
d tin is a gas guzzler.
instead of burning fuel to ash,
I need to use it for cash.

gurus in d house,
ep me cos I don browse.
na oyinbo gist dey net,
una ep go make moni set.

all good ideas are welcome,
as na to loss if I try form.
so I say tanks to all in advance,
God bless for dis chance.

smiley
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With A 4runner? by hahn(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
DZTech:
I have a 2003 Toyota 4Runner.
d tin is a gas guzzler.
instead of burning fuel to ash,
I need to use it for cash.

gurus in d house,
ep me cos I don browse.
na oyinbo gist dey net,
una ep go make moni set.

all good ideas are welcome,
as na to loss if I try form.
so I say tanks to all in advance,
God bless for dis chance.

smiley

Use it as an interstate car hire or for transporting goods. You should hammer during the ember months
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With A 4runner? by DZTech: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
hahn:

Use it as an interstate car hire or for transporting goods. You should hammer during the ember months
how do I go about dem sir?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With A 4runner? by hahn(m): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
DZTech:
how do I go about dem sir?

Create a text ad and start advertising here on nairaland and social media platforms. Also tell people around you.

You will need to do research on pricing
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With A 4runner? by DZTech: 12:13am On Aug 03, 2019
hahn:

Create a text ad and start advertising here on nairaland and social media platforms. Also tell people around you.

You will need to do research on pricing
I need something I can monitor in lag, due to work.
how does d transport biz 4 goods work?
anyone wit other ideas?
tanks!
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With A 4runner? by DZTech: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
DZTech:
I need something I can monitor in lag, due to work.
how does d transport biz 4 goods work?
anyone wit other ideas?
tanks!
chai.
gurus, y now?
kindly chip in o!
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With A 4runner? by DZTech: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
guys, help a broda na.
abi lalasticlala, what do u fink?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With A 4runner? by MICHEAL346(m): 10:05am On Aug 29, 2019
i
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With A 4runner? by MICHEAL346(m): 10:05am On Aug 29, 2019
If you still want to know more about the biz for goods transportation a solid thing to do is to tell traders (wholesalers) around you and to transport for big commercial enterprises producing goods, and you will be paid for every trip to and fro, mind you, like most biz, this is not a full proof model, there are variations in what you can earn per month and the differrnce is from your client base and self determination. If you want to learn, it a good idea to learn from a pro (what I term a pro is someone who is in the business for long with knowledge and experience), so if you want call me or whatsapp me, though calling is always better. We can have a mastermind conference table one of this days. This is my number 080896827188. I base in Lag
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With A 4runner? by DZTech: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
MICHEAL346:
If you still want to know more about the biz for goods transportation a solid thing to do is to tell traders (wholesalers) around you and to transport for big commercial enterprises producing goods, and you will be paid for every trip to and fro,
I actually kknow many traders who buy wholesale
but d buses dt supply dem have over 2 times d capacity and r more fuel efficient.
so how will I avoid running at a loss?!
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With A 4runner? by MICHEAL346(m): 10:45am On Aug 31, 2019
DZTech:

I actually kknow many traders who buy wholesale
but d buses dt supply dem have over 2 times d capacity and r more fuel efficient.
so how will I avoid running at a loss?!

Well, I don't understand what you mean by 2 times capacity, but if fuel consumption is any issue then I will advise you to look for a better automobile mechanic to have a Nozzle change...
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With A 4runner? by DZTech: 11:20am On Aug 31, 2019
MICHEAL346:

Well, I don't understand what you mean by 2 times capacity, but if fuel consumption is any issue then I will advise you to look for a better automobile mechanic to have a Nozzle change...
how will dat affect d fuel consumption tho?
cos I serviced it just few months back!
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With A 4runner? by MICHEAL346(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
Then go and sort the Manufold
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With A 4runner? by healthserve(m): 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
can i see pic?

have you considered leasong it out for like six months?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With A 4runner? by debaj10: 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
healthserve:
can i see pic?

have you considered leasong it out for like six months?
how do guys lease an SUV in Nigeria?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With A 4runner? by healthserve(m): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
debaj10:
how do guys lease an SUV in Nigeria?

Weekly payments. The driver uses the automobile for transportation and remits funds on weekly basis. Do you have one you'd like to put on lease?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With A 4runner? by DZTech: 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
healthserve:

Weekly payments. The driver uses the automobile for transportation and remits funds on weekly basis. Do you have one you'd like to put on lease?
wot percentage is upfront payment?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With A 4runner? by healthserve(m): 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
DZTech:
wot percentage is upfront payment?

Due to the economy these days people are giving out cars even on hire purchase without upfrons. It's subject to ownership. 10% 20% 30% Individual concepts is what counts. Do you plan to start a fresh investment in logistics. BTW I saw your thread. Would you like a shop around Bogije. I can get this for you
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With A 4runner? by DZTech: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
Where's dt?
healthserve:

Due to the economy these days people are giving out cars even on hire purchase without upfrons. It's subject to ownership. 10% 20% 30% Individual concepts is what counts. Do you plan to start a fresh investment in logistics. BTW I saw your thread. Would you like a shop around Bogije. I can get this for you

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation From Turkey / Gtbank Don't Try What You Are About To Do Oh!!! / Things You Need To Know About Raw Original Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.