Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,364 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School (35670 Views)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin / Lady Donates Office For Peter Obi Campaign In Jos (picture) / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015 Seeks Assistance For Limb Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by pressmanng: 6:46am On Aug 03, 2019
The first Lady of Zamfara State, Hajiya A'isha Bello has met with the 8 year-old primary school pupil, Fatima Ismail Lawwali who went viral for trekking two kilometers to school.

Hajiya A'isha Has donated a motorcycle that will be use to take Fatima to school, gave her wrappers, cash gift and other educational materials.

Lawwali said that the closest school to their home was practically in a shambles, explaining that his daughter might not be able to cope academically in such environment which makes him feel it is necessary to choose an enabling enrolment for her to study.

A’isha Matawalle while presenting the gifts disclosed that she saw the picture of the girl on Facebook trekking to school and decided that something positive should be done to assist the family in their quest to educate their child.

“It is heartbreaking when I saw the picture of the girl on social media and this donation is in line with my pet project’s mission to ensure the educational development of the girl child in Zamfara State,” A’isha said.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/08/zamfara-first-lady-donates-motorcycle.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Simplyleo: 6:48am On Aug 03, 2019
A’isha Matawalle while presenting the gifts disclosed that she saw the picture of the girl on Facebook trekking to school and decided that something positive should be done to assist the family in their quest to educate their child.
Now, this is the appropriate assistance I talked about in my comment below on the thread where a bicycle was donated to her by one samaritan. A comment for which some nairaland members almost ate me raw.

Once again, thanks to Social Media And may God reward her new benefactor.

Pretty sure her parents will put such donation into use as directed by the first lady and succuor ultimately brought to the little child.

Simplyleo:
To me, this is a classical case of cure worse than the ailment. The little girl being a child may be thrilled by this "palliative", but in actual sense, it is no where close to the solution of her daily energy-sapping distant trekking.

The energy expended in riding that bicycle is almost double the energy required to trek. angry

However, may God reward her benefactor for making such attempt, and thanks to social media for bringing up her plight to the public. We pray she eventually get the appropriate assistance.

Also, such a long walk on the lonely path is not safe for a girl of her age, human ritualists are on the lookout.
https://www.nairaland.com/5333208/8-year-old-zamfara-girl-treks-2km#80806854

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Amazingman(m): 6:50am On Aug 03, 2019
Chai naigeria as whole is a movie. Just do your own part, find money jakpa chai. Bloody hypocrites.

Hypocrisy should be implemented in our curriculum, chai

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Simplyleo: 6:51am On Aug 03, 2019
[s]
Amazingman:
Chai naigeria as whole is a movie. Just do your own part, find money jakpa chai. Bloody hypocrites.

Hypocrisy should be implemented in our curriculum, chai
[/s]
Are you Okay?

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Amazingman(m): 6:52am On Aug 03, 2019
Simplyleo:

All first ladies now in this country are bloody lying hypocritical fagg0ts. I know one that can speak against a rape allegation, na still accusation ooo but can't speak against blood flowing on the ground. Bastards, bloody wicked souls, na now she know.

26 Likes

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Amazingman(m): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Are you Okay?

Oga, go and ask your first lady if she is okay. Me as u can see, I am very okay and ready for you and that okada giving radical whose kids are studying in Dublin pretending jezebel

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Simplyleo: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2019
Amazingman:

Oga, go and ask your first lady if she is okay. Me as u can see, I am very okay and ready for you and that okada giving radical whose kids are studying in Dublin pretending jezebel
I'm 100% sure the emboldened is a very fat lie. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Amuocha: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2019
What about fuel?

8 Likes

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by cenaman(m): 7:14am On Aug 03, 2019
and who will fuel the bike and maintainance?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Simplyleo: 7:15am On Aug 03, 2019
Amuocha:
What about fuel?
cenaman:
and who will fuel the bike and maintainance?
I think the motorcycle may be used for light okada business just to maintain it. The first lady also made some cash donation, though that will last only for very short period. My prayer is that her parents use the gift as expected/directed, rather than seeing it as opportunity to marry another wife. angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 03, 2019
Build school close to her area so it can benefit others from her area too.
In this day and age where schools are on every street, somebody is still trekking miles to school.

Of what benefit is that motorcycle.

The day there is no money for fuel, what happens?
Or the person who should be carrying her isn't available.

Unserious humans

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Amazingman(m): 7:16am On Aug 03, 2019
Simplyleo:

I'm 100% sure the emboldened is a very fat lie. angry

Okay, come and make me okay . Me and your first lady gf who is a liar angry hypocrites. I am watching you.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by WonderManly(m): 7:18am On Aug 03, 2019
Why the motorcycle com be like cow now. Abi na for my eyes ni. But wait o. Buying motorcycle or donating motorcycle no the main problem o. But to fuel am na that one be the main problem o. WHO GO DEY FUEL THE MOTORCYCLE

... YOURUBA says: Ti a ba d'aso fun ole, a pa l'aro ni.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Amazingman(m): 7:18am On Aug 03, 2019
Simplyleo:

I think the motorcycle may be used for light okada business just to maintain it. The first lady also made some cash donation, though that will last only for very short period. My prayer is that her parents use the gift as expected/directed, rather than seeing it as opportunity to marry another wife. angry

Is this woman your sister ? Why are you vent on defending a frail of a lie hmmm, you are becoming super suspicious.

5 Likes

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Amazingman(m): 7:19am On Aug 03, 2019
sassysure:
In this day and age where schools are on every street, somebody is still trekking miles to school.

Unserious humans

This guy here Simplyleo is her media something something , pls tell him.

6 Likes

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Simplyleo: 7:20am On Aug 03, 2019
sassysure:

Unserious humans
There is a school close to her but the dad felt the the school was good enough. And You know how some schools in the North look like.

Lawwali said that the closest school to their home was practically in a shambles, explaining that his daughter might not be able to cope academically in such environment which makes him feel it is necessary to choose an enabling enrolment for her to study.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Amazingman(m): 7:20am On Aug 03, 2019
Simplyleo:

If your sister will.not come and take the bike behind the camera

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Auduambless(m): 7:22am On Aug 03, 2019
Follow us on Instagram @amblesstv for updated news at your fingertips...
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Factgist: 7:22am On Aug 03, 2019
Top 10 Facts About Pilgrim’s Progress- The Second Most Influential Christian Book After The Bible
https:///2019/07/top-10-facts-about-pilgrims-progress.html

Top 10 Things Almost No Human Can Do According To Science (Pics)
https:///2019/07/top-10-things-almost-no-human-can-do-according-to-science-pics.html

Meet Mike Bamiloye’s Talented Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Pictures)
https:///2019/05/meet-mike-bamiloyes-son-who-is-a-photoshop-guru-pictures.html

Important Nigerians Who Laid Down Their Lives For Others
https:///2019/05/top-5-important-nigerians-who-are-not-recognized.html

Top 10 Successful Businesses Created Out of Revenge/Anger
https:///2019/03/top-10-successful-businesses-created-out-of-revenge-anger.html
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Lovelyn451(f): 7:22am On Aug 03, 2019
Thank you ma'am, So who will drive her??

1 Like

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by money121(m): 7:23am On Aug 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by ednut1(m): 7:23am On Aug 03, 2019
Disgusting eye service. Shame on these first ladies that cant prevail on their husbands to put structures in place

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Alexrayz(m): 7:23am On Aug 03, 2019
Simplyleo:

Now, this is the appropriate assistance I talked about in my comment below on the thread where a bicycle was donated to her by one samaritan. A comment for which some nairaland members almost ate me raw.

Once again, thanks to Social Media And may God reward her new benefactor.

Pretty sure her parents will put such donation into use as directed by the first lady and succuor ultimately brought to the little child.

https://www.nairaland.com/5333208/8-year-old-zamfara-girl-treks-2km#80806854

First how can she drive this
Second if she mean well not by a bus for the school
Wish karma do work for some set if people

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by solajacobs(m): 7:25am On Aug 03, 2019
why not donate a bus to the whole school? At least ,that will help not just a girl but the whole school.
The girl is now officially an okada rider. I hope she will be buying fuel for her too...
Nigeria is a big joke. Where does First Ladies get money Sef ? I hope she will also donate clippers to any student who doesn’t cut his/her hair on time too..

11 Likes

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Lugianostar(m): 7:25am On Aug 03, 2019
What happens to the rest billions in your hubby accounts?
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Rosarie(f): 7:25am On Aug 03, 2019
How can she drive this?
What will it take to get her a car even if it is a second hand car?
This people have no shame

1 Like

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by pocohantas(f): 7:27am On Aug 03, 2019
Rather than be a Nigerian in another life,

I rather be a teacup...

In America.

Gosh!

6 Likes

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by naijadrivablog: 7:27am On Aug 03, 2019
Can she ride such high motorcycle?
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Hotzone(m): 7:27am On Aug 03, 2019
Bicycle is dangerous
Car could reduce amputation caused by accident

Wetin concern me

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by backnbeta(f): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2019
She getting a 'driver' for her? Just curious undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ / CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect / How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Washington DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.