Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members (36922 Views)

DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts / MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN / MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by Printerscanner: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
This terrorist organization will never see anything wrong with Buhari or killer herdsmen. Forget this statement, its not genuine

Please post the genuine statement or shut the fucck up. You
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by Burgerlomo: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
That's very nice from them cool
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by nototribalist: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
Afamed:

Perhaps the first time you are reading from Muric
and why will any reasonable person want to read from muric?

Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by VULCAN(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Adeboye is one of the strongest supporters of Islam in Nigeria. So it's a solidarity message from one colleague to another. grin
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
Pavore9:

Sad. Does the email debit alerts reflect the location of the ATM?

I can't say. I'm not privy to the details of the alert ref.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by Pavore9: 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
mulante:

I can't say. I'm not privy to the details of the alert ref.

If it has, it would give them a lead.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by eodavids(m): 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
Kudos to Muric
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by sjc: 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
Muric is doing this because both of them supports this government.

2. Both are critics of the PDP.

3. Both are beneficiaries of this government.

4. Both are Yorubas.

Forget about any other garbage from this Muric thing.

Foolish you cannot realize that the 5 kidnapped pastors are not Yoruba.... slowpoke like you will never see beyond PDP ..ewu
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by Legendguru: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
hmmm
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by seunayantokun(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
First time. Because it's affected a cover organisation and a useful I.d....
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by 4gunners(m): 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
mulante:
This menace of kidnapping sounds unreal and like a joke until it happens to you or someone close to you. My neighbours is currently at large, hasn't been seen since yesterday morning after he took a taxi here in the FCT. Na just email debit alerts we wey receive for laptop this morning. Man with young family wey dey manage him life.

Haven't heard from him or his abductors yet. His aged father is here fainting and getting resuscitated almost every hour.

One can only pray in this country. Every hour you are alive in Nigeria is a miracle.
That's really unfortunate. I learnt one can easily be taken away in Abuja cos you can't easily differentiate a public transport from a private one. Anybody can just drive in from Kaduna and be claiming 'taxi.'
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by Afamed: 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
nototribalist:
and why will any reasonable person want to read from muric?
That means you are not reasonable for you to have read from them today
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by wakes: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
Promxy94:
This is the only time, Muric is saying something reasonable and sensible.
cheesy
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

We all know people like you only want to read news that will divide this country not news like this that unite us.

Is this news uniting us as a Nation, when we shy away from the cause of the problem? Don't be fooled!
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by reality1010: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
nasir el rufai must support ganduje both mumuric and rccg are APC apologist
ROCK is the religious wind of APC.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by CrimeKsmart: 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:

Is this news uniting us as a Nation, when we shy away from the cause of the problem? Don't be fooled!
Its uniting us of course. At least it shows no one is happy with what is happening in the country except Igbos.

The cause of the problem is really causing division. You should rather say the panacea to the problem.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Its uniting us of course. At least it shows no one is happy with what is happening in the country except Igbos.

The cause of the problem is really causing division. You should rather say the panacea to the problem.

You make me laugh. You've only proven to me that you're not just a tribalist but an APC apologist.

You're only applying balm to the sores but not killing the microbes inside the blood that's causing it.

I fear for the youths in this country.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by Skylee(m): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

The Muslim Rights concern group, MURIC has reacted to the abduction of Five pastors of the Redeemed Christian Church of God by unknown gunmen.In a statement sent to POLITICS NIGERIA on Saturday signed by its leader, Prof. Ishaq Akintola, the group urge Nigerians to pray for the safe return of the Pastors.

“We are deeply distressed by this ugly development. We empathise with Pastor Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of the RCCG. We urge Nigerians to join Pastor Adeboye in prayer for the quick and safe return of the kidnapped pastors.“Our appeal for prayers is to all Nigerians regardless of religion or tribe.

We are one from Adam and Adam was from ordinary sand. It must be humanity first. Let us unite in prayers. A nation that prays together stays together.“In particular, we beseech Nigerian Muslims who are currently on hajj (pilgrimage) to add the safe return of the five pastors to their prayer points. We appeal to those among them who are already in Makkah to perform a special tawaf (circumambulation of the Ka’abah) and Sa‘y to ask Almighty Allah to intervene in the plight of the pastors. Those who are still in Madinah are urged to offer two rak‘ahs each at the Prophet’s (SAW) mosque for the same purpose.

“In addition, we call on all Muslim Asalatu groups throughout Nigeria to dedicate time to special prayers for the five pastors during their Asalatu sessions tomorrow Sunday 4th August, 2019. They should please pray to Allah to stop the spate of criminality in our country.“This is not the time for blame game. Those who concentrate on blaming government and the security agencies are chasing shadows. They have missed the substance. The reality is that security is the responsibility of all of us. These kidnappers grew up in some families. This is indubitable evidence of the collapse of family values. Greed has supplanted self-satisfaction and immorality has displaced self-discipline in our homes.

“In our concluding remarks, we affirm that our hearts go to the families of the abducted pastors. We are deeply saddened. We share their fears and trepidations. Nonetheless, we appeal to them all to take heart and to be strong in faith. We are with them every inch of the way. They must not lose hope as the nation prays for them. We are confident that the five pastors will return home unhurt.”

https://politicsnigeria.com/rccg-what-muslim-group-muric-said-about-abduction-of-five-pastors/

MURIC don dey get sense small small ooo. There's indeed a first time for everything.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by maisauki: 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
Promxy94:
This is the only time, Muric is saying something reasonable and sensible.
this is the only time you are saying something reasonable and sensible
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by chubinwa(m): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
Two edged sword. Trust this people to your own peril
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by nototribalist: 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
Afamed:

That means you are not reasonable for you to have read from them today
which didn't. I just open to curse his father
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by CrimeKsmart: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:

You make me laugh. You've only proven to me that you're not just a tribalist but an APC apologist.

You're only applying balm to the sores but not killing the microbes inside the blood that's causing it.

I fear for the youths in this country.

And for you to talk about the cause of the problem knowing full well that the cause of problem will only weaken the unity of this country shows you are retrogressive in thinking.

You are acting like a typical IPOB member. If you are really a patriot you should lay emphasis on solution not cause... I pity the future of this country with people like you
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by Olusholar24(m): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Afamed:

Perhaps the first time you are reading from Muric
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by KingWarri: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
alsudan:
There’s truly a first time for everything.
Menhhhhh..... I'm more confused after seeing ur meme.....
grin
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by Afamed: 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
Olusholar24:

Will you shut that your needle size brain?
Is that how you address your Uncles at home?
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

And for you to talk about the cause of the problem knowing full well that the cause of problem will only weaken the unity of this country shows you are retrogressive in thinking.

You are acting like a typical IPOB member. If you are really a patriot you should lay emphasis on solution not cause... I pity the future of this country with people like you

So you'd rather play games rather than straighten things out? How can you solve a problem without addressing the root cause of it? How can you say you've cured a disease with the virus or bacteria still living in the system of the victim? What kind of "education" do you claim to have?

I pity your life Son! Seems I've been wasting my time replying you. Thought you were different. Absolute garbage of a comment you made here!
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by mechanics(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nice one from MURIC, it's not the time of blame game but prayers will do the work, i grab that point.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by bizzibodi(m): 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
So this man get sense like this?
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 04, 2019
MURIC is team Tacha cheesy

Bbnaija is giving them joy...

Thank Bbnaija for promoting peace in Nigeria by calming MURIC explosiveness..
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by AbuAeesha: 6:55am On Aug 04, 2019
hisexcellency34:
This terrorist organization will never see anything wrong with Buhari or killer herdsmen. Forget this statement, its not genuine
and how did you detected it wasn't genuine, please it's better u type what is good or just keep quiet
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by Olusholar24(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
Afamed:

Is that how you address your Uncles at home?

Its okay
Re: MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members by Chizyberry: 2:15am On Feb 04, 2020
This a scripte written by the powers that be in kaduna and MURIC to discredit the last sunday protest walk by CAN. We know where all this is heading to

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye lied, Baze University Record Shows Ex-Senator Had second-Class / Profiles Of Members Of Buhari's Transitional Commitee / Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.