Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,769 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

Justice Ofem: Ubi Franklin Remembers His Late Father (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justice Ofem: Ubi Franklin Remembers His Late Father (Photo) (17239 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Remembers His Late Father, Adeyemi Josiah Akano (Throwback Video) / Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) / Olayode Juliana, Brother And Parents - Mother & Father (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Ofem: Ubi Franklin Remembers His Late Father (Photo) by dangoteinlaw: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
Show me a judge who lived long and I will show u a unicorn
Re: Justice Ofem: Ubi Franklin Remembers His Late Father (Photo) by Ejika48(f): 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
Like father like son hope say he no born upandan
Re: Justice Ofem: Ubi Franklin Remembers His Late Father (Photo) by rexana: 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Justice Ofem: Ubi Franklin Remembers His Late Father (Photo) by opebiboy: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
father of scammer
Re: Justice Ofem: Ubi Franklin Remembers His Late Father (Photo) by DavidEsq(m): 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
Jasen1:
RIP to him

Are you sure he's proud of you wherever he is now?
The dead know nothing at all: Ecclesiastics 9:5.
Re: Justice Ofem: Ubi Franklin Remembers His Late Father (Photo) by DavidEsq(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
Show me a judge who lived long and I will show u a unicorn
Lord Denning. He was 100 years old
Re: Justice Ofem: Ubi Franklin Remembers His Late Father (Photo) by subcbouy: 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
Odinaka00:
Ubi Franklin remembers his late father... And it's news? Nawa for these Nairaland mods
What do you expect when Big broda is making headlines.?
Re: Justice Ofem: Ubi Franklin Remembers His Late Father (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
Lawyer? Oh, I see... That's where he got his shady character from. smiley
Re: Justice Ofem: Ubi Franklin Remembers His Late Father (Photo) by moshino(m): 5:38am On Aug 04, 2019
Jasen1:
RIP to him

Are you sure he's proud of you wherever he is now?

Worry about your own father, and your wretched life.
Re: Justice Ofem: Ubi Franklin Remembers His Late Father (Photo) by Jasen1(m): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2019
moshino:

Worry about your own father, and your wretched life.

My comment is a question that anybody can ask anybody

But your foolishness won't let your brain function well because you've mb to comment

Kids everywhere
Re: Justice Ofem: Ubi Franklin Remembers His Late Father (Photo) by Ciaos: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2019
Your father was a judge, you come turn hegoat. Yeye dey smell. R.I.P. papa ojareeeee!!!
Re: Justice Ofem: Ubi Franklin Remembers His Late Father (Photo) by moshino(m): 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
Jasen1:

My comment is a question that anybody can ask anybody

But your foolishness won't let your brain function well because you've mb to comment

Kids everywhere

No, only a wretched fool will ask the question you asked and think it's a normal question. But your imbecility will not allow you to know that. Idiot monkeys everywhere!

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE Billionaire Ezego, King Of Money's Abandoned Mansion & N100million Car / Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey / Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.