Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention (88462 Views)

Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention / Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention / Ayoola Kikelomo: "I Am Proud To Be A Virgin" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by buchilino(m): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
IN MY OPINION, ANY MAN FELLING 4 DAT BACKSIDE HAS SERIOUS ISSUES

1 Like

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by henrydadon(m): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Everything is wrong with that first photo
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by Fuqman(m): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
What do Yoruba girls eat? Dem big a*ss no be here ooh.
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by jayextra(m): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
grin
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by blackslayer: 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
but where is the bum bum? mtcheeeeeew
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by henrydadon(m): 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
uboma:
Beauty with no brains.

Bro I don't know what qualify as beauty in your own book.. But that very very far from anything pleasing to the eyes

1 Like

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by AngelicBeing: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by Zoroaster: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
uboma:
Beauty with no brains.
where you see the beauty?

2 Likes

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by AngelicBeing: 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
EVILFOREST:
What else were you created for....??
Of course, That's what you are meant for.
U shall remain an object of mere satisfaction.
May ur heart desire remain so...

How I wish your brain can be relocated to your BUTTOCKS....., this will enable your senses to have a larger surface area for discharge of wisdom.
Hian tongue
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by AngelicBeing: 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
Amuocha:
Useless backside
Lol but the backside is meant for doggie style for Abuja politicians cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by Mckenzy1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
Up and coming Actress, which one is upcoming ??
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by shogsman(m): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
Mumu,ugliness without brain.
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by semyman: 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
Where is the backside?
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by uboma(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
henrydadon:

Bro I don't know what qualify as beauty in your own book.. But that very very far from anything pleasing to the eyes

In my Dictionary, there is no lady who is ugly in the real sense. The lady whom you classify as being ugly, someone, somewhere is heads over heels for her.

1 Like

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by flowx(m): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
Excuse me Sir/Ma

Pls, where is the bum bum?
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by MOVIC6: 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
Jus because you gat nofin upstairs
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by uboma(m): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
Zoroaster:
where you see the beauty?

Someone, somewhere dey monkey for her.

No woman is truly ugly....
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by sholay2011(m): 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
Interesting it's not your talent....
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by ovcwality(m): 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
emkz:
If your body or part of it is you most important unique selling point, then you need to go for serious rebranding.

Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola Ekeinde, Liz Benson, Toyin Tomato, Bukky Ajayi of blessed memory who are veterans in Nollywood never opened their mouths to say part of their bodies gave people attention. Any day, they have substance and you need it to go far in that industry.

If that journalist asks you such a question, deflect it because you answering it makes you look like you can't understand when you are talking yourself into trouble.
when i was small, that liz benson was my crush, i just love the name, funny grin
modified: Anyway, as for this actress, i don't think she is getting my attention
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by emmnprince(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
That is to say if your bum done fall & shrink no more attention on you? Ooh I forgot that bum plastic surgery is very much in town! But how long will it last sef! Las las old age go catch am and no more attention. Abeg shift!
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by SirIconR(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
of course... those boobs are disrespectful
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by TSRC: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
Yoruba bums are to die for.
When I was serving at sango otta, I saw things mehn.

Nearly had an okada accident while looking at a lady's bum.
Very heavy something undergoing pendulum motion.
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by ADRIAN88(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
Na so.. .

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by emmnprince(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
TSRC:
Yoruba bums are to die for.
When I was serving at sango otta, I saw things mehn.

Nearly had an okada accident while looking at a lady's bum.
Very heavy something undergoing pendulum motion.

My guy your days are numbered if you still focus your aging eyes on those things!
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by captianfreeman(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
All these actress of now a days. They have turned them selves to a sort of object of amusement. Their discussions is always centred around their looks.
It is either curvy, backside or brest.

1 Like

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
Where is the ukwu? U say ur asset na ur backside but all iyam seeing is nothing but ur big headcheesy. Who snap u dat first pix anyway? Give us some back pose lets check out d ukwu mehncheesy.
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by Jakama90(m): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
EVILFOREST:
What else were you created for....??
Of course, That's what you are meant for.
U shall remain an object of mere satisfaction.
May ur heart desire remain so...

How I wish your brain can be relocated to your BUTTOCKS....., this will enable your senses to have a larger surface area for discharge of wisdom.
Why all this evil mind? What if she is your sister?
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by Menance: 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
Achawo from the waste
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by TSRC: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
emmnprince:

My guy your days are numbered if you still focus your aging eyes on those things!
Your days are numbered, not mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day / Davido, Joeboy, Others At Laycon's 27th Birthday Party / Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.