Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention (75220 Views)

Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention / Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention / Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by SollyzKehn: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
While some actresses find it easy to kiss in movies, Opeyemi Adetunji has averred that she hardly does that.

In an interview with Sunday Scoop, the busty role interpreter said, “I hardly kiss in movies. As a matter of fact, in about six years of making movies, I did not engage in kissing. The first movie I kissed in was titled, Every Woman, and it was because the director asked for it. I can go as far as the director wants or as the role requires. However, I don’t kiss because most times, the roles don’t require kissing or the directors don’t ask for it.”

Asked if she had ever been a victim of sexual harassment in Nollywood, she said, “Sexual harassment is everywhere and it is common in social settings. I simply set standards for myself. I use the word, “no” and move on. I also don’t look for unnecessary favours. I believe slow and steady wins the race.”

Recounting the challenges she encountered when she started out as an actress, Adetunji stated that it was difficult to make people believe in her craft. She added, “When I started out and saw how things were done, I asked myself, ‘What’s next’? It was difficult to make people believe in my craft. Nobody was ready to cast an up-and-coming actress. Everybody wanted a star in their project. Another challenge was with some of my colleagues. While working with them, a lot of gossips spring up, especially among the female gender. But, I believe in myself and in the saying that the greater the obstacles, the more glory one gets from overcoming it.”

on what part of her body gets her the most attention, she said, “my boobs get me the most attention. I used to think it was my face, but i get compliments (for my boobs) even from females.”

https://punchng.com/my-boobs-get-the-most-attention-opeyemi-adetunji/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Mabizeka: 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
That's only their CV. that's only what they got and that's only what they gonna bring to the table. pussy or nipples. vagina people with their fish brain

273 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
The only thing that turns me when I'm having a Converse with a woman is ""brain""... If you ain't got no brain ... You're just a sex object to me...

*Sip lean*

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by tutudesz: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by offset67(m): 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
vagina people sef

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by columbus007(m): 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
Staring at a woman with her heavy boobs can actually make one last the next 10 yrs.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by falcon01: 12:18am On Mar 15, 2021
of course, or did you dress like that for people to look at your feet?

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by cybriz82(m): 12:30am On Mar 15, 2021
Smart aunty u hardly kiss in movie cus una type easily get h**ny

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by careytommy37(m): 1:32am On Mar 15, 2021
This one done dey find political maga

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by muller101(m): 1:52am On Mar 15, 2021
Call them sex accessory they start screaming. Useless things. Brain dead pussfied object.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by iamyemiakins(m): 4:21am On Mar 15, 2021
Before nko
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by inumidun2010(m): 6:18am On Mar 15, 2021
Na your husband I pity, he don marry CINEMA be dat oooooo.... Imagine me going out with a Woman wearing cloth that reveals her boobs...future impossible tense

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by femi4: 7:00am On Mar 15, 2021
Ladies n obsession about their body

3 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by blazepascal(m): 7:00am On Mar 15, 2021
why would your boobs not get attention when you keep exposing it

6 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by blazepascal(m): 7:01am On Mar 15, 2021
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by rex444(m): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2021
Ever noticed ? The things we are not comfy about make up 75 percent of our topic of discussion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by eMJPossibility(m): 10:09am On Mar 15, 2021
hey beautiful allow me to sip small hennessy

3 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by AM01: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
God help us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by GreaterFuture(m): 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
Well, I don't blame you. I blame the Men, the society and the new age of Obsession and Social Media
It's rather Unfortunate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by MackIV(m): 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Uyi168: 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
So if they are calling better actresses now, this one will still show face??

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by Nuelito: 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
Smh in dismay...Nudity is now the order of the day

Well,Raw Original Honey is readily available for you.. kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 let's talk abt it now...Happy New week to you all..Bless up

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by bishop4life(m): 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
oh! how I hate such shapeless bress

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by remi4ever(m): 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
In need of a remote app developer? I'm your Guy!
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
that gender that sell sex will always shame themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by bishop4life(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
oh, how I hate such shapeless bress
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by lilvicky68(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
After they will say they have more to offer apart from sex... Offer ko offertory ni..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
Fully condensed (milk).

Your head dey there.
Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by emmabest2000(m): 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
Busty actress as in ....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention by bigpicture001: 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
The only thing that turns me when I'm having a Converse with a woman is ""brain""... If you ain't got no brain ... You're just a sex object to me...

*Sip lean*

Brainy gals are too troublesome..u tink God DAT makes it DAT way is foolish..?

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche / Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) / Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.